|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much did Mr. Runciter offer her to join the company?
(a) Four hundred poscreds a month.
(b) One hundred poscreds a month.
(c) Five hundred poscreds a month.
(d) Three hundred poscreds a month.
2. What kind of animal does Matt remind Tippy of?
(a) A gerbil.
(b) A snake.
(c) A rat.
(d) A squirrel.
3. What did the second symbol mean?
(a) Watch this person. She is a hazard to the firm. She is dangerous.
(b) Hire her at whatever cost.
(c) She is capable of performing on her own, and is no liability.
(d) Do not hire her.
4. What, according to the person in Joe's hotel room, is the limit of Pat's talent to go back in time?
(a) None of these.
5. What was Pat's "engagement" ring made of?
(a) White gold and jade.
(b) Gold and agate.
(c) Jade and silver.
(d) Silver and diamond.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Joe blame for Runciter's death?
2. How long had Glen tried to reach his people in cold pac?
3. How many days did Mr. Runciter say that it would take to run the preliminary tests?
4. Who is it that Joe wants to talk to?
5. What did G.G. Ashwood tell Pat about Joe?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)