|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color was the drugstore?
2. What are the walls coated with in the isolated chamber?
(a) Iron Pyrite.
3. Who did Joe identify was the owner of the voice?
(a) Wendy Wright.
(b) Mr. Runciter.
(c) Don Denny.
(d) Al Hammond.
4. How much does the shower charge?
(a) Twenty cents.
(b) Twenty-five cents.
(c) Thirty cents.
(d) Fifty cents.
5. What does Jory mean by eating people?
(a) He consumes their half life.
(b) He plagues the mind causing each half lifer to take their own half life.
(c) He consumes their soul.
(d) He cannibalizes their flesh.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of animal does Matt remind Tippy of?
2. What did G.G. Ashwood tell Pat about Joe?
3. What does the advertisement of Glen Runciter suggest?
4. What does Joe suggest when he realizes that Runciter is mortally wounded?
5. Why did Archer's Drugstore close?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)