|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what language was the music playing?
2. What was Joe's reward for climbing the stairs?
(a) The key to his room.
(b) Pat would go away.
(c) The privacy of his room.
(d) He would be alone at last.
3. What picture remained on the wall?
(a) Joe and Runciter.
(b) Joe as a child.
(c) Joe and his mother.
(d) A dying indian on horseback.
4. How much longer is the half-lifespan of an individual in a Swiss Moratorium as opposed to an American one?
(a) Two hours.
(b) Three hours.
(c) There is no difference.
(d) One hour.
5. What best describes the advert that Mr. Runciter helped to write?
(a) A family outing.
(b) A dining room discussion.
(c) An office dialogue.
(d) A courtroom cross-examination.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the manager of the Moratorium's name mean?
2. How long had Joe lived in the conapt?
3. What color is the light that Ella keeps moving towards?
4. What is the name of the Hotel the group is staying at?
5. Who else had a similar experience to Tippy while asleep?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)