|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much longer is the half-lifespan of an individual in a Swiss Moratorium as opposed to an American one?
(a) Two hours.
(b) There is no difference.
(c) Three hours.
(d) One hour.
2. What had Joe and Mr. Runciter decided on?
(a) Joe should actually marry Pat.
(b) Pat should remain within sight at all times.
(c) Joe should obey every request of the client.
(d) Joe should measure the psionic field despite the clients wishes.
3. What is the only perceivable problem according to Joe?
(b) Getting a job.
(c) Adjusting to the era.
(d) Medicine and dentistry.
4. What realization did Joe figure out about Hell?
(a) It was a lonely place.
(b) It was cold, ice cold.
(c) It was his destiny to go there.
(d) He was doomed to spend eternity in Hell.
5. What method of payment doesn't Joe offer the druggist?
(a) None of these.
(d) Credit card.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many years will the group have to go ahead in order to regain the correct time frame?
2. How is it that Joe is able to converse with the group in cold pac?
3. What does Joe suggest when he realizes that Runciter is mortally wounded?
4. What is the name of the Hotel the group is staying at?
5. What is the name of the place where Runciter was brought after the Beloved Brethren?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)