|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What made Joe's morale plunge to the deepest depths?
(a) The idea that Pat might have been there with him last night.
(b) All of these.
(c) The knowledge that there had been a girl here with him.
(d) The idea that he would have to tell Ella what was going on.
2. How many days did Mr. Runciter say that it would take to run the preliminary tests?
(a) Four to six.
(b) Six to eight.
(c) Seven to ten.
(d) Ten to fourteen.
3. In what language was the music playing?
4. What is the name of the Hotel the group is staying at?
(a) The Meremont Motel.
(b) The Sutton Grand.
(c) Holiday Inn.
(d) The Meremont Hotel.
5. What flavor was the tranquilizer?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the second symbol mean?
2. Why did Archer's Drugstore close?
3. Who does Joe think Pat is actually working for?
4. How did he rely on Ella?
5. Why doesn't Glen wake up his wife more often?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)