|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who else had a similar experience to Tippy while asleep?
2. What did G.G. Ashwood tell Pat about Joe?
(a) That he was in love with Wendy.
(b) That she would fall in love with Joe.
(c) That Pat would need to get rid of Wendy to get to Joe.
(d) That Joe was a good man.
3. Why did Archer's Drugstore close?
(a) Ed Archer skipped town.
(b) Ed Archer died.
(c) Wilma Archer took poor Ed for everything he owned in the divorce.
(d) Ed Archer came down with throat cancer.
4. What wasn't on Al Hammond's list?
(a) Wendy's aged death.
(b) Stale cigarettes.
(c) Obsolete money.
(d) Putrefied food.
5. What is the first piece of advice that Ella gives Glen?
(a) To search out the top telepath on a high priority basis.
(b) To step up the T.V. adds and warn people.
(c) To forget about the telepath and strictly talk to her.
(d) To keep her company and wake her more often.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had Joe's stove reverted to?
2. How often did Mr. Runciter want the adds for the prudence organizations to run on TV?
3. How much does the door charge to open?
4. What does Al suggest that Joe takes him up on?
5. How much does the shower charge?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)