|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much does the door charge to open?
(a) Five cents,
(b) One cent.
(c) Ten cents.
(d) Twenty cents.
2. What realization did Joe figure out about Hell?
(a) It was cold, ice cold.
(b) He was doomed to spend eternity in Hell.
(c) It was his destiny to go there.
(d) It was a lonely place.
3. What was exhausting to Jory?
(a) Creating the miles and miles of countryside from New York to Des Moines.
(b) Stopping Runciter from breaking through.
(c) Maintaining the existence of 1992.
(d) Convincing the group that Pat was responsible.
4. How much was Joe's coffee?
(a) One poscred.
(b) Two poscreds.
(c) Fifty cents.
(d) Twenty five cents.
5. What year was the phone book printed?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why might Ella not like being put in solitary?
2. What did Joe ask Pat for?
3. Where do the boys plan on going?
4. What did the tattoo on Pat's arm say?
5. How much did the fridge charge Joe?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)