|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the newscaster?
(a) John Hunter.
(b) Joe Hunter.
(c) Jim Hunter.
(d) James Hunter.
2. Whose writing was it on the note?
(b) Wendy Wrights.
3. How many more days would it take the pharmacy to restock Joe's stimulants?
(a) Twenty-four hours.
(b) Two days.
(c) Three days.
(d) Four days.
4. What does the manager of the Moratorium's name mean?
(a) The beauty in the flight of birds.
(b) The beauty of the feathers of birds.
(c) The beauty of the song of birds.
(d) The beauty of the sound of birds.
5. Why did Joe realize that it would be impossible to make the transition to live in this time frame?
(a) They had already talked to openly about the future.
(b) They knew too much.
(c) They were too aware of the future.
(d) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What interesting information did Joe learn from the 'pape?
2. Why did the pilot want the bottle of Ubik?
3. What did the person waiting in Joe's room give him?
4. Who hasn't died in this chapter?
5. How much does the door charge to open?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)