|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What wasn't on Al Hammond's list?
(a) Putrefied food.
(b) Obsolete money.
(c) Wendy's aged death.
(d) Stale cigarettes.
2. How is it "too late" for Ella?
(a) Her signals gone.
(b) She is in a severely weakened cerebral state.
(c) Jory has permeated her on a semi permanent basis.
(d) She wants to leave.
3. What does Joe ask for on a whim?
(a) A new order of Ubik.
(b) A prostitute.
(d) A map of the city of Des Moines.
4. Who was at Joe's door?
(a) G.G. Ashwood.
(b) Derik Ashwood.
(c) Gary Ashwood.
(d) Ge Ge Ashwood.
5. Why didn't Joe take the elevator?
(a) None of these.
(b) He feared he would see what Al saw.
(c) He thought it might revert out of existence.
(d) He wanted the exercise of the stairs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the pilot want to take Joe to Des Moines?
2. Under what circumstance is someone to report to Joe or Don?
3. How did he rely on Ella?
4. How many minutes did Joe ask for when he realized a woman was there?
5. What year was the phone book printed?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)