|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How often did Mr. Runciter want the adds for the prudence organizations to run on TV?
(a) Every half hour.
(b) Every forty-five minutes.
(c) Every hour.
(d) Every two hours.
2. How many telepaths did Mrs. Wirt say she was authorized to pay for?
3. What does the manager of the Moratorium's name mean?
(a) The beauty of the feathers of birds.
(b) The beauty of the song of birds.
(c) The beauty in the flight of birds.
(d) The beauty of the sound of birds.
4. What was the name of the pilot that might be interested in making the trade with Joe?
5. Who hasn't died in this chapter?
(a) Fred Zafsky.
(b) Don Denny.
(c) Edie Dorn.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the market that Joe and Al visited?
2. What's an artiforg?
3. What does Al think will help?
4. What is the problem the moratorium is having?
5. What did Joe blame for the death of Wendy Wright?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)