|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pat do at the Kibbutz?
(a) Maintains phone lines.
(b) Maintains surface vidphone lines.
(c) Cooks meals.
(d) Maintains subsurface vidphone lines.
2. Where was the poetry from that was recited in Tippy's dream?
(a) Richard the third.
(b) Sonnet number 22.
(d) King Lear.
3. Who else had a similar experience to Tippy while asleep?
4. How is it "too late" for Ella?
(a) Her signals gone.
(b) She is in a severely weakened cerebral state.
(c) Jory has permeated her on a semi permanent basis.
(d) She wants to leave.
5. What best describes the advert that Mr. Runciter helped to write?
(a) An office dialogue.
(b) A dining room discussion.
(c) A family outing.
(d) A courtroom cross-examination.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of animal does Matt remind Tippy of?
2. Mundo had the intelligence of a _______.
3. How many minutes did Joe ask for when he realized a woman was there?
4. Why couldn't Mr. Runciter talk to his wife in the lounge?
5. Who was at Joe's door?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)