|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What best describes the advert that Mr. Runciter helped to write?
(a) A courtroom cross-examination.
(b) A family outing.
(c) A dining room discussion.
(d) An office dialogue.
2. What did the second symbol mean?
(a) She is capable of performing on her own, and is no liability.
(b) Watch this person. She is a hazard to the firm. She is dangerous.
(c) Hire her at whatever cost.
(d) Do not hire her.
3. What was the name of the hotel that Melipone disappeared from?
(a) The Erotic Bondage Hotel.
(b) The Bonds of Erotical Ectomorph Experience.
(c) The Bonds of Erotic Polymorph Experience.
(d) The Days Inn.
4. What best describes the way Runciter felt looking at Pat?
5. Why couldn't Mr. Runciter talk to his wife in the lounge?
(a) There were too many people there.
(b) It was full.
(c) It wasn`t private enough.
(d) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the Moratorium in which Runciter's wife was located?
2. What level of blr units of telepathic aura does Melipone emanate?
3. What is "night coming" a euphemism for?
4. Why was Runciter pawing through the documents on the table?
5. Who was at Joe's door?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)