|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much did the fridge charge Joe?
(a) Ten cents.
(b) Five cents.
(d) Fifteen cents.
2. What's an artiforg?
(a) Artful forgery.
(c) Artificial organs.
(d) Artificial organizations.
3. What was the day in which the half-lifers were publicly honored?
(a) Death Day.
(b) Resurrection Day.
(c) Remembrance Day.
(d) Inspection Day.
4. How many telepaths did Mrs. Wirt say she was authorized to pay for?
5. What kind of coin did Mr. Runciter find himself viewing on Fifth Avenue?
(a) A three dollar bill.
(b) A double struck Lincoln penny.
(c) An uncirculated US silver half dollar.
(d) An uncirculated U.S. gold dollar.
Short Answer Questions
1. How often did Mr. Runciter want the adds for the prudence organizations to run on TV?
2. What was Pat's "engagement" ring made of?
3. How long had Joe lived in the conapt?
4. Why couldn't Mr. Runciter talk to his wife in the lounge?
5. Pat explained that she was the anti______.
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)