|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Pat's "engagement" ring made of?
(a) Silver and diamond.
(b) White gold and jade.
(c) Jade and silver.
(d) Gold and agate.
2. What was the name of the Moratorium in which Runciter's wife was located?
(a) Rest at Ease Moratorium.
(b) Half-functional Family Members Moratorium.
(c) Beloved Brethren Moratorium.
(d) Loved Ladies Moratorium.
3. What allowed Tippy to sleep for hours and days on end?
(a) A high level of stress outside her job.
(b) An electrode in her brain.
(c) A lack of family and social interaction.
(d) A lack of sleep when she was on the job.
4. What is a moratorium in this book?
(a) A place where people go to visit their dead relatives.
(b) A mortuary.
(c) A cemetery.
(d) A video game center, like an arcade.
5. How did he rely on Ella?
(a) He relied on her companionship.
(b) He relied on her emotional understanding.
(c) He relied on her innate wisdom.
(d) He relied on her love for him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who else had a similar experience to Tippy while asleep?
2. Who had the "confidant baritone of a Siamese cat?"
3. How long had Joe lived in the conapt?
4. How much did Mr. Runciter offer her to join the company?
5. How much do people pay for the dispatch of psychological intrusions?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)