|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much does the shower charge?
(a) Twenty cents.
(b) Thirty cents.
(c) Twenty-five cents.
(d) Fifty cents.
2. What best describes the advert that Mr. Runciter helped to write?
(a) A family outing.
(b) A dining room discussion.
(c) An office dialogue.
(d) A courtroom cross-examination.
3. Who interrupted Ella and Glen's conversation?
(a) Von Vogalsang.
(b) James Miller.
(c) Jerry Miller.
(d) Jory Miller.
4. Why couldn't Mr. Runciter talk to his wife in the lounge?
(a) It was full.
(b) There were too many people there.
(c) All of these.
(d) It wasn`t private enough.
5. How many telepaths were possibly in the workplace of Miss Wirt?
(a) One, at least.
(c) Three, at least.
(d) Two, at least.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many more days would it take the pharmacy to restock Joe's stimulants?
2. How did he rely on Ella?
3. How many days did Runciter have to notify the Society that some of the missing PSIs had been found?
4. Why doesn't Glen wake up his wife more often?
5. Where is Mr. Runciter's dead wife located?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)