|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the second symbol mean?
(a) She is capable of performing on her own, and is no liability.
(b) Hire her at whatever cost.
(c) Watch this person. She is a hazard to the firm. She is dangerous.
(d) Do not hire her.
2. What did the tattoo on Pat's arm say?
(a) AURA POPULARIS.
(b) CAVEAT EMPTOR.
(c) SEMPER FIDELIS.
(d) ACENDO TUUM.
3. Where was the poetry from that was recited in Tippy's dream?
(a) King Lear.
(b) Sonnet number 22.
(d) Richard the third.
4. How old is Ella?
5. What was the name of the Moratorium in which Runciter's wife was located?
(a) Half-functional Family Members Moratorium.
(b) Rest at Ease Moratorium.
(c) Loved Ladies Moratorium.
(d) Beloved Brethren Moratorium.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Glen wake up his wife more often?
2. What's an artiforg?
3. What best describes the advert that Mr. Runciter helped to write?
4. How did he rely on Ella?
5. Pat explained that she was the anti______.
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)