|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the day in which the half-lifers were publicly honored?
(a) Inspection Day.
(b) Death Day.
(c) Remembrance Day.
(d) Resurrection Day.
2. How is it "too late" for Ella?
(a) Her signals gone.
(b) She is in a severely weakened cerebral state.
(c) Jory has permeated her on a semi permanent basis.
(d) She wants to leave.
3. What are the walls coated with in the isolated chamber?
(c) Iron Pyrite.
4. What did the tattoo on Pat's arm say?
(a) ACENDO TUUM.
(b) SEMPER FIDELIS.
(c) CAVEAT EMPTOR.
(d) AURA POPULARIS.
5. What is the first piece of advice that Ella gives Glen?
(a) To search out the top telepath on a high priority basis.
(b) To step up the T.V. adds and warn people.
(c) To forget about the telepath and strictly talk to her.
(d) To keep her company and wake her more often.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long had Joe lived in the conapt?
2. Who had the "confidant baritone of a Siamese cat?"
3. What is "night coming" a euphemism for?
4. What was the name of the Moratorium in which Runciter's wife was located?
5. How many days did Runciter have to notify the Society that some of the missing PSIs had been found?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)