Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many days did Mr. Runciter say that it would take to run the preliminary tests?
(a) Four to six.
(b) Six to eight.
(c) Seven to ten.
(d) Ten to fourteen.
2. Who was waiting for Joe in his room?
(a) G.G. Ashwood.
(b) Don Denny.
(d) Wendy Wright.
3. Under what circumstance is someone to report to Joe or Don?
(a) If they feel angry.
(b) If they're feeling cold.
(c) If they're feeling hot.
(d) If they feel tired.
4. What did Joe blame for the death of Wendy Wright?
(a) Pat Conley.
(b) The bomb blast.
(d) The decay of time around him.
5. What did Joe compare the appearance of his skin to?
(a) A dry, cooked turkey.
(b) A dry, cooked chicken.
(c) Decaying leather.
(d) Patent Leather.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the problem the moratorium is having?
2. What color was the drugstore?
3. What level of blr units of telepathic aura does Melipone emanate?
4. Why didn't Joe take the elevator?
5. Who was at Joe's door?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)