|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was considered fashionable?
(a) To have a breast compressor on.
(b) All of these.
(c) To have bigger breasts.
(d) To go bra less.
2. What is the name of the place where Runciter was brought after the Beloved Brethren?
(a) The Shepherds Simple Mortuary.
(b) The Simple Shepherd Mortuary.
(c) The Single Shepherd Mortuary.
(d) The Mortuarium.
3. What had Joe and Mr. Runciter decided on?
(a) Joe should obey every request of the client.
(b) Joe should measure the psionic field despite the clients wishes.
(c) Pat should remain within sight at all times.
(d) Joe should actually marry Pat.
4. What picture remained on the wall?
(a) Joe and his mother.
(b) A dying indian on horseback.
(c) Joe and Runciter.
(d) Joe as a child.
5. What is "night coming" a euphemism for?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times had he woken Ella in the past?
2. Pat explained that she was the anti______.
3. What was the name of the pilot that might be interested in making the trade with Joe?
4. Why doesn't Glen wake up his wife more often?
5. Why might Ella not like being put in solitary?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)