|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first piece of advice that Ella gives Glen?
(a) To search out the top telepath on a high priority basis.
(b) To keep her company and wake her more often.
(c) To forget about the telepath and strictly talk to her.
(d) To step up the T.V. adds and warn people.
2. Why might Ella not like being put in solitary?
(a) She doesn't want to be alone.
(b) She wouldn't be able to dream.
(c) She would be weak and likely to go to the light.
(d) She would be lonely.
3. How often did Mr. Runciter want the adds for the prudence organizations to run on TV?
(a) Every hour.
(b) Every two hours.
(c) Every forty-five minutes.
(d) Every half hour.
4. What did Wendy ask?
(a) None of these.
(b) If the trip to Luna was worth it.
(c) If the bomb had made them old.
(d) If the bomb brought them closer together.
5. What did Joe blame for the death of Wendy Wright?
(a) Pat Conley.
(b) The decay of time around him.
(c) The bomb blast.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many telepaths did Mrs. Wirt say she was authorized to pay for?
2. Who is mortally injured in the explosion?
3. What had Joe's stove reverted to?
4. Who did Joe identify was the owner of the voice?
5. What of these appliances hadn't disappeared from Joe's con-apt?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)