|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is mortally injured in the explosion?
(a) Joe Chip.
(b) Mr. Runciter.
2. What had Joe's stove reverted to?
(a) An old electric model, instead of the ionic one he had.
(b) A microwave.
(c) A fireplace.
(d) A natural gas model with clogged burners.
3. What floor was Glen's office on?
(a) The fifth floor.
(b) The twenty eighth floor.
(c) The sixth floor.
(d) The fourth floor.
4. What made Joe's morale plunge to the deepest depths?
(a) All of these.
(b) The idea that he would have to tell Ella what was going on.
(c) The idea that Pat might have been there with him last night.
(d) The knowledge that there had been a girl here with him.
5. Who does Joe blame for Runciter's death?
(a) None of these.
(b) Stanton Mick.
(c) Pat Conley.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose face is on the back of present dated currency?
2. How did he rely on Ella?
3. What was in the package in Joe's mail box?
4. What does the advertisement of Glen Runciter suggest?
5. How many telepaths did Mrs. Wirt say she was authorized to pay for?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)