|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the newscaster?
(a) James Hunter.
(b) Joe Hunter.
(c) Jim Hunter.
(d) John Hunter.
2. How many telepaths did Mr. Runciter say that he wanted to send to this location?
3. What is the name of the place where Runciter was brought after the Beloved Brethren?
(a) The Single Shepherd Mortuary.
(b) The Mortuarium.
(c) The Shepherds Simple Mortuary.
(d) The Simple Shepherd Mortuary.
4. How did he rely on Ella?
(a) He relied on her innate wisdom.
(b) He relied on her emotional understanding.
(c) He relied on her love for him.
(d) He relied on her companionship.
5. What kind of car was awaiting Joe?
(a) A 1933 Bedford Lorry.
(b) A 1939 Lasalle convertible.
(c) A 1939 Tatra Saloon.
(d) A 1936 Ford Convertible Sedan.
Short Answer Questions
1. How often did Mr. Runciter want the adds for the prudence organizations to run on TV?
2. What did the Ubik revert to?
3. How many times had he woken Ella in the past?
4. What color is the light that Ella keeps moving towards?
5. How many telepaths were possibly in the workplace of Miss Wirt?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)