|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is mortally injured in the explosion?
(b) Joe Chip.
(d) Mr. Runciter.
2. What interesting information did Joe learn from the 'pape?
(a) That it hadn't reported Runciter's death yet.
(b) That Stanton Mick hadn't died.
(c) That the 'pape's were reporting that Joe was the acting leader of Runciter associates.
(d) That the Moratorium was being publicly visited by clients of the Society.
3. What of these appliances hadn't disappeared from Joe's con-apt?
(a) The homeopape machine.
(b) His TV.
(c) The garbage disposal.
(d) The coffee pot.
4. How is it "too late" for Ella?
(a) Her signals gone.
(b) Jory has permeated her on a semi permanent basis.
(c) She wants to leave.
(d) She is in a severely weakened cerebral state.
5. What kind of car was awaiting Joe?
(a) A 1939 Tatra Saloon.
(b) A 1936 Ford Convertible Sedan.
(c) A 1939 Lasalle convertible.
(d) A 1933 Bedford Lorry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Stanton Mick do?
2. What was it called that blew up?
3. What had Joe's stove reverted to?
4. Pat explained that she was the anti______.
5. What best describes the advert that Mr. Runciter helped to write?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)