|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What floor was Glen's office on?
(a) The fifth floor.
(b) The sixth floor.
(c) The fourth floor.
(d) The twenty eighth floor.
2. How is it "too late" for Ella?
(a) Her signals gone.
(b) She is in a severely weakened cerebral state.
(c) Jory has permeated her on a semi permanent basis.
(d) She wants to leave.
3. What is the voice on the phone presently talking about?
(a) Joe Chip.
(b) Stanton Mick.
(c) Wendy Wright.
(d) Mr. Runciter.
4. What is the first thing that Joe suspects?
(a) All of these.
(b) That everything is a trap.
(c) That they will never make it off of Luna alive.
(d) That Hollis' men are out to get them.
5. What was the date on the paper at Joe's con-apt?
(a) September 10, 1940.
(b) September 12, 1929.
(c) September 12, 1939.
(d) September 12, 1938.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many days did Mr. Runciter say that it would take to run the preliminary tests?
2. What was considered fashionable?
3. Where do they consider moving the Prudence organization HQ?
4. What did Joe blame for the death of Wendy Wright?
5. What is "night coming" a euphemism for?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)