|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What picture remained on the wall?
(a) A dying indian on horseback.
(b) Joe and Runciter.
(c) Joe and his mother.
(d) Joe as a child.
2. What does Joe suggest when he realizes that Runciter is mortally wounded?
(a) That they seek revenge for the death of their boss.
(b) That they locate Stanton Mick.
(c) That they go home to Terra.
(d) That they get him to a coldpac immediately.
3. How often did Mr. Runciter want the adds for the prudence organizations to run on TV?
(a) Every forty-five minutes.
(b) Every two hours.
(c) Every hour.
(d) Every half hour.
4. What was the date on the paper at Joe's con-apt?
(a) September 12, 1939.
(b) September 12, 1929.
(c) September 10, 1940.
(d) September 12, 1938.
5. What did the Ubik revert to?
(a) Ubik Tonique.
(b) Elixer of Ubique.
(c) Tonic of Ubik.
(d) Ubiquitous Drink.
Short Answer Questions
1. What made Joe's morale plunge to the deepest depths?
2. What wasn't on Al Hammond's list?
3. What floor was Glen's office on?
4. Who is mortally injured in the explosion?
5. Pat explained that she was the anti______.
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)