|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What shape were Ms. Wirts' glasses?
2. What was the date on the paper at Joe's con-apt?
(a) September 12, 1938.
(b) September 10, 1940.
(c) September 12, 1939.
(d) September 12, 1929.
3. What made Joe's morale plunge to the deepest depths?
(a) The idea that he would have to tell Ella what was going on.
(b) All of these.
(c) The knowledge that there had been a girl here with him.
(d) The idea that Pat might have been there with him last night.
4. How much did Mr. Runciter offer her to join the company?
(a) Five hundred poscreds a month.
(b) Four hundred poscreds a month.
(c) One hundred poscreds a month.
(d) Three hundred poscreds a month.
5. What is "night coming" a euphemism for?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many days did Runciter have to notify the Society that some of the missing PSIs had been found?
2. What was it called that blew up?
3. What was the name of the pilot that might be interested in making the trade with Joe?
4. What was in the package in Joe's mail box?
5. Who was in the closet?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)