|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much did Mr. Runciter offer her to join the company?
(a) Three hundred poscreds a month.
(b) Four hundred poscreds a month.
(c) One hundred poscreds a month.
(d) Five hundred poscreds a month.
2. What kind of car was awaiting Joe?
(a) A 1939 Lasalle convertible.
(b) A 1936 Ford Convertible Sedan.
(c) A 1933 Bedford Lorry.
(d) A 1939 Tatra Saloon.
3. Who did Joe identify was the owner of the voice?
(a) Don Denny.
(b) Al Hammond.
(c) Mr. Runciter.
(d) Wendy Wright.
4. What had Joe and Mr. Runciter decided on?
(a) Joe should actually marry Pat.
(b) Joe should measure the psionic field despite the clients wishes.
(c) Joe should obey every request of the client.
(d) Pat should remain within sight at all times.
5. Pat explained that she was the anti______.
(a) Telepath and precog.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the walls coated with in the isolated chamber?
2. How many telepaths were possibly in the workplace of Miss Wirt?
3. What was the date on the paper at Joe's con-apt?
4. Whose face is on the back of present dated currency?
5. What made Joe's morale plunge to the deepest depths?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)