|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of car was awaiting Joe?
(a) A 1936 Ford Convertible Sedan.
(b) A 1939 Tatra Saloon.
(c) A 1939 Lasalle convertible.
(d) A 1933 Bedford Lorry.
2. What of these appliances hadn't disappeared from Joe's con-apt?
(a) The garbage disposal.
(b) The homeopape machine.
(c) The coffee pot.
(d) His TV.
3. How many days did Runciter have to notify the Society that some of the missing PSIs had been found?
(a) Forty-eight hours.
(b) Four days.
(c) Five days.
(d) Three days.
4. What best describes the advert that Mr. Runciter helped to write?
(a) A family outing.
(b) A courtroom cross-examination.
(c) A dining room discussion.
(d) An office dialogue.
5. What is "night coming" a euphemism for?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the pilot that might be interested in making the trade with Joe?
2. What best describes the way Runciter felt looking at Pat?
3. Who does Joe blame for Runciter's death?
4. What color was Ella's eyes?
5. How many times had he woken Ella in the past?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)