|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had Joe's stove reverted to?
(a) A fireplace.
(b) A microwave.
(c) An old electric model, instead of the ionic one he had.
(d) A natural gas model with clogged burners.
2. How many telepaths did Mrs. Wirt say she was authorized to pay for?
3. What is the name of the newscaster?
(a) Joe Hunter.
(b) John Hunter.
(c) James Hunter.
(d) Jim Hunter.
4. What is the first thing that Joe suspects?
(a) That they will never make it off of Luna alive.
(b) That everything is a trap.
(c) That Hollis' men are out to get them.
(d) All of these.
5. How much did Mr. Runciter offer her to join the company?
(a) Three hundred poscreds a month.
(b) Five hundred poscreds a month.
(c) One hundred poscreds a month.
(d) Four hundred poscreds a month.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the date on the paper at Joe's con-apt?
2. What did Joe blame for the death of Wendy Wright?
3. What is the first piece of advice that Ella gives Glen?
4. Where do they consider moving the Prudence organization HQ?
5. What had Joe and Mr. Runciter decided on?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)