|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose face is on the back of present dated currency?
(a) Walt Disney.
(b) Abraham Lincoln.
(c) John F. Kennedy.
2. How many days did Mr. Runciter say that it would take to run the preliminary tests?
(a) Seven to ten.
(b) Four to six.
(c) Ten to fourteen.
(d) Six to eight.
3. Why might Ella not like being put in solitary?
(a) She wouldn't be able to dream.
(b) She would be lonely.
(c) She doesn't want to be alone.
(d) She would be weak and likely to go to the light.
4. What is the name of the place where Runciter was brought after the Beloved Brethren?
(a) The Mortuarium.
(b) The Single Shepherd Mortuary.
(c) The Simple Shepherd Mortuary.
(d) The Shepherds Simple Mortuary.
5. What did Wendy ask?
(a) If the trip to Luna was worth it.
(b) If the bomb brought them closer together.
(c) None of these.
(d) If the bomb had made them old.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the pilot that might be interested in making the trade with Joe?
2. How many telepaths were possibly in the workplace of Miss Wirt?
3. Who is mortally injured in the explosion?
4. What is the name of the newscaster?
5. What does Von Vogalsang offer to do for Glen?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)