|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What made Joe's morale plunge to the deepest depths?
(a) The idea that he would have to tell Ella what was going on.
(b) The idea that Pat might have been there with him last night.
(c) The knowledge that there had been a girl here with him.
(d) All of these.
2. How did he rely on Ella?
(a) He relied on her love for him.
(b) He relied on her emotional understanding.
(c) He relied on her innate wisdom.
(d) He relied on her companionship.
3. What best describes the advert that Mr. Runciter helped to write?
(a) An office dialogue.
(b) A dining room discussion.
(c) A family outing.
(d) A courtroom cross-examination.
4. Pat explained that she was the anti______.
(b) Telepath and precog.
5. What wasn't on Al Hammond's list?
(a) Obsolete money.
(b) Putrefied food.
(c) Stale cigarettes.
(d) Wendy's aged death.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many telepaths did Mr. Runciter say that he wanted to send to this location?
2. How much did Mr. Runciter offer her to join the company?
3. Why doesn't Glen wake up his wife more often?
4. What color was Ella's eyes?
5. What is the first piece of advice that Ella gives Glen?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)