|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many days did Mr. Runciter say that it would take to run the preliminary tests?
(a) Ten to fourteen.
(b) Seven to ten.
(c) Six to eight.
(d) Four to six.
2. What was the date on the paper at Joe's con-apt?
(a) September 10, 1940.
(b) September 12, 1939.
(c) September 12, 1938.
(d) September 12, 1929.
3. What did Joe blame for the death of Wendy Wright?
(a) The bomb blast.
(b) The decay of time around him.
(d) Pat Conley.
4. What shape were Ms. Wirts' glasses?
5. What color is the light that Ella keeps moving towards?
(c) Smoky red.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is "night coming" a euphemism for?
2. How is it "too late" for Ella?
3. How many telepaths were possibly in the workplace of Miss Wirt?
4. What picture remained on the wall?
5. What color was Ella's eyes?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)