|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What floor was Glen's office on?
(a) The sixth floor.
(b) The fourth floor.
(c) The twenty eighth floor.
(d) The fifth floor.
2. Whose face is on the back of present dated currency?
(a) Abraham Lincoln.
(b) Walt Disney.
(c) John F. Kennedy.
3. Why couldn't Pat have gone back in time to save Mr. Runciter?
(a) She wouldn't do it, and didn't like Mr. Runciter.
(b) All of these.
(c) Pat wanted him dead.
(d) Too much time had passed.
4. How many days did Runciter have to notify the Society that some of the missing PSIs had been found?
(a) Four days.
(b) Five days.
(c) Forty-eight hours.
(d) Three days.
5. What was considered fashionable?
(a) To have a breast compressor on.
(b) To have bigger breasts.
(c) To go bra less.
(d) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many days did Mr. Runciter say that it would take to run the preliminary tests?
2. What does Von Vogalsang offer to do for Glen?
3. What kind of wallet did Von Vogelsang produce?
4. What did the Ubik revert to?
5. Why doesn't Glen wake up his wife more often?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)