|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Joe blame for the death of Wendy Wright?
(b) The bomb blast.
(c) The decay of time around him.
(d) Pat Conley.
2. What is the name of the newscaster?
(a) James Hunter.
(b) Jim Hunter.
(c) John Hunter.
(d) Joe Hunter.
3. What did the Ubik revert to?
(a) Tonic of Ubik.
(b) Ubiquitous Drink.
(c) Elixer of Ubique.
(d) Ubik Tonique.
4. What had Joe's stove reverted to?
(a) A microwave.
(b) A natural gas model with clogged burners.
(c) A fireplace.
(d) An old electric model, instead of the ionic one he had.
5. What interesting information did Joe learn from the 'pape?
(a) That the 'pape's were reporting that Joe was the acting leader of Runciter associates.
(b) That the Moratorium was being publicly visited by clients of the Society.
(c) That it hadn't reported Runciter's death yet.
(d) That Stanton Mick hadn't died.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of wallet did Von Vogelsang produce?
2. What color was Ella's eyes?
3. What floor was Glen's office on?
4. How often did Mr. Runciter want the adds for the prudence organizations to run on TV?
5. Who interrupted Ella and Glen's conversation?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)