|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What best describes the advert that Mr. Runciter helped to write?
(a) A dining room discussion.
(b) A courtroom cross-examination.
(c) An office dialogue.
(d) A family outing.
2. What had Joe's stove reverted to?
(a) A microwave.
(b) An old electric model, instead of the ionic one he had.
(c) A fireplace.
(d) A natural gas model with clogged burners.
3. Who was in the closet?
(a) Jane Doe.
(b) Wendy Wright.
(c) Pat Conley.
(d) John Doe.
4. What did Wendy ask?
(a) None of these.
(b) If the trip to Luna was worth it.
(c) If the bomb had made them old.
(d) If the bomb brought them closer together.
5. What kind of car was awaiting Joe?
(a) A 1939 Tatra Saloon.
(b) A 1936 Ford Convertible Sedan.
(c) A 1939 Lasalle convertible.
(d) A 1933 Bedford Lorry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joe suggest when he realizes that Runciter is mortally wounded?
2. What is the name of the place where Runciter was brought after the Beloved Brethren?
3. Why doesn't Glen wake up his wife more often?
4. Who did Joe identify was the owner of the voice?
5. How is it "too late" for Ella?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)