Quiz: 1 to 10
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What best describes the way Runciter felt looking at Pat?
2. What did the second symbol mean?
a) She is capable of performing on her own, and is no liability.
b) Do not hire her.
c) Watch this person. She is a hazard to the firm. She is dangerous.
d) Hire her at whatever cost.
3. What picture remained on the wall?
a) Joe as a child.
b) Joe and his mother.
c) A dying indian on horseback.
d) Joe and Runciter.
4. How much was Joe's coffee?
a) Two poscreds.
b) Fifty cents.
c) Twenty five cents.
d) One poscred.
5. How often did Mr. Runciter want...
This section contains 245 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)