|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why didn't Joe want to get in the elevator?
(a) It looked too old to be functioning.
(b) Both of these.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) It was the last thing that Al had seen before he died.
2. How old was the paper that was on the news stand?
(a) Forty years.
(b) Four years.
(c) Five years.
(d) A year.
3. What did Joe get to want more than anything?
(a) To have his friends around him.
(b) For Pat to come back.
(c) To be alone.
(d) To die in peace.
4. What kind of animal does Matt remind Tippy of?
(a) A rat.
(b) A snake.
(c) A squirrel.
(d) A gerbil.
5. Where do the boys plan on going?
(b) Back to Zurich.
(c) New York.
(d) Des Moines.
Short Answer Questions
1. What object did Joe and Al buy from the supermarket?
2. Mundo had the intelligence of a _______.
3. What did the person waiting in Joe's room give him?
4. Whose writing was it on the note?
5. How does graffiti convey meaning?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)