|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did G.G. Ashwood tell Pat about Joe?
(a) That Joe was a good man.
(b) That Pat would need to get rid of Wendy to get to Joe.
(c) That he was in love with Wendy.
(d) That she would fall in love with Joe.
2. What is going to be the bigger problem?
(a) They won't be able to smoke.
(b) They can't have coffee.
(c) They can't find edible food.
(d) They are all hallucinating.
3. What was the name of the market that Joe and Al visited?
(a) The Lucky Seven Supermarket.
(b) The Lucky People Supermarket.
4. Who was waiting for Joe in his room?
(a) Wendy Wright.
(b) Don Denny.
(c) G.G. Ashwood.
5. Why couldn't Runciter help Joe up the stairs?
(a) Pat would have killed him.
(b) Pat would have seen him.
(c) None of these.
(d) Pat would have demanded an explanation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the person waiting in Joe's room give him?
2. What did Joe ask Pat for?
3. What does Al think will help?
4. Why didn't Joe want to get in the elevator?
5. Who does Denny compare Joe to?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)