|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was the poetry from that was recited in Tippy's dream?
(a) King Lear.
(c) Sonnet number 22.
(d) Richard the third.
2. What kind of cigarettes did Joe want?
(c) Pall Mall's.
3. What kind of coin did Mr. Runciter find himself viewing on Fifth Avenue?
(a) An uncirculated U.S. gold dollar.
(b) A three dollar bill.
(c) A double struck Lincoln penny.
(d) An uncirculated US silver half dollar.
4. What did the person waiting in Joe's room give him?
(a) A second chance at life.
(b) All of these.
(c) A canister of Ubik.
(d) The strength to continue his existence.
5. What was Joe's reward for climbing the stairs?
(a) Pat would go away.
(b) The key to his room.
(c) He would be alone at last.
(d) The privacy of his room.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was it that Joe was infatuated with?
2. Who was waiting for Joe in his room?
3. Who does Denny compare Joe to?
4. Why couldn't Runciter help Joe up the stairs?
5. How did Pat seem, watching Joe?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)