|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did G.G. Ashwood tell Pat about Joe?
(a) That Pat would need to get rid of Wendy to get to Joe.
(b) That Joe was a good man.
(c) That he was in love with Wendy.
(d) That she would fall in love with Joe.
2. Why didn't Joe want to get in the elevator?
(a) It looked too old to be functioning.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) Both of these.
(d) It was the last thing that Al had seen before he died.
3. Why was Runciter pawing through the documents on the table?
(a) To see if Pat had changed the people involved in the mission.
(b) To make sure everything was as he had left it.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) Both of these.
4. How did Pat seem, watching Joe?
(c) Detached, almost scientific like.
5. What did Joe compare the appearance of his skin to?
(a) A dry, cooked turkey.
(b) Decaying leather.
(c) A dry, cooked chicken.
(d) Patent Leather.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was the poetry from that was recited in Tippy's dream?
2. Who had the "confidant baritone of a Siamese cat?"
3. Why couldn't Runciter help Joe up the stairs?
4. What kind of cigarettes did Joe want?
5. What object did Joe and Al buy from the supermarket?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)