|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Al think will help?
(a) If the groups scatters to investigate.
(b) If the group stays together.
(c) They need to confer with Ella.
(d) That they contact Glen immediately.
2. Who had the "confidant baritone of a Siamese cat?"
3. What object did Joe and Al buy from the supermarket?
(a) A new vidphone.
(b) A tape recorder.
(c) A cell phone.
(d) An audio recorder.
4. What was the name of the market that Joe and Al visited?
(a) The Lucky Seven Supermarket.
(d) The Lucky People Supermarket.
5. What was the only visible thing that Pat retained from the different time track?
(a) The change in location of the office.
(b) The relationship between her and Joe.
(c) The contract with Stanton Mick.
(d) The ring.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why couldn't Runciter help Joe up the stairs?
2. What did Joe get to want more than anything?
3. Why didn't Joe want to get in the elevator?
4. Who else had a similar experience to Tippy while asleep?
5. Where was the poetry from that was recited in Tippy's dream?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)