|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What allowed Tippy to sleep for hours and days on end?
(a) An electrode in her brain.
(b) A high level of stress outside her job.
(c) A lack of family and social interaction.
(d) A lack of sleep when she was on the job.
2. Why was Runciter pawing through the documents on the table?
(a) Both of these.
(b) To make sure everything was as he had left it.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) To see if Pat had changed the people involved in the mission.
3. How old was the paper that was on the news stand?
(a) A year.
(b) Four years.
(c) Five years.
(d) Forty years.
4. What does Al think will help?
(a) If the group stays together.
(b) They need to confer with Ella.
(c) If the groups scatters to investigate.
(d) That they contact Glen immediately.
5. What was the only visible thing that Pat retained from the different time track?
(a) The change in location of the office.
(b) The relationship between her and Joe.
(c) The ring.
(d) The contract with Stanton Mick.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Pat seem, watching Joe?
2. Why didn't Joe want to get in the elevator?
3. Mundo had the intelligence of a _______.
4. What is going to be the bigger problem?
5. Who else had a similar experience to Tippy while asleep?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)