|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the market that Joe and Al visited?
(a) The Lucky People Supermarket.
(d) The Lucky Seven Supermarket.
2. What was different about the Carton that they had picked up?
(a) It appeared older.
(b) It was empty.
(c) It was aged.
(d) It wasn't quite full.
3. What did Joe get to want more than anything?
(a) To die in peace.
(b) To be alone.
(c) To have his friends around him.
(d) For Pat to come back.
4. Who had the "confidant baritone of a Siamese cat?"
5. What allowed Tippy to sleep for hours and days on end?
(a) A lack of sleep when she was on the job.
(b) A high level of stress outside her job.
(c) An electrode in her brain.
(d) A lack of family and social interaction.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Runciter pawing through the documents on the table?
2. Where do the boys plan on going?
3. What did Joe ask Pat for?
4. What kind of cigarettes did Joe want?
5. What did Joe see that made him tell Joe not to get in the elevator?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)