|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of animal does Matt remind Tippy of?
(a) A snake.
(b) A rat.
(c) A squirrel.
(d) A gerbil.
2. How did Pat seem, watching Joe?
(b) Detached, almost scientific like.
3. Whose writing was it on the note?
(a) Wendy Wrights.
4. What did the person waiting in Joe's room give him?
(a) A canister of Ubik.
(b) The strength to continue his existence.
(c) A second chance at life.
(d) All of these.
5. How does graffiti convey meaning?
(a) Softly and discretely.
(b) All of these.
(c) Harsh and directly.
(d) Comfortably and calmly.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the ship that was to take them to Luna?
2. Who was it that Joe was infatuated with?
3. What object did Joe and Al buy from the supermarket?
4. What kind of cigarettes did Joe want?
5. What kind of coin did Mr. Runciter find himself viewing on Fifth Avenue?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)