|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was the poetry from that was recited in Tippy's dream?
(a) King Lear.
(c) Richard the third.
(d) Sonnet number 22.
2. What kind of animal does Matt remind Tippy of?
(a) A gerbil.
(b) A squirrel.
(c) A rat.
(d) A snake.
3. What was Joe's reward for climbing the stairs?
(a) The key to his room.
(b) The privacy of his room.
(c) He would be alone at last.
(d) Pat would go away.
4. What is going to be the bigger problem?
(a) They can't have coffee.
(b) They won't be able to smoke.
(c) They are all hallucinating.
(d) They can't find edible food.
5. What did Joe compare the appearance of his skin to?
(a) A dry, cooked chicken.
(b) Decaying leather.
(c) A dry, cooked turkey.
(d) Patent Leather.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why didn't Joe want to get in the elevator?
2. How did Pat seem, watching Joe?
3. What did Joe see that made him tell Joe not to get in the elevator?
4. What is happening to Al's perception?
5. What object did Joe and Al buy from the supermarket?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)