|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why couldn't Runciter help Joe up the stairs?
(a) None of these.
(b) Pat would have demanded an explanation.
(c) Pat would have killed him.
(d) Pat would have seen him.
2. Who had the "confidant baritone of a Siamese cat?"
3. What was Pat's "engagement" ring made of?
(a) Jade and silver.
(b) White gold and jade.
(c) Gold and agate.
(d) Silver and diamond.
4. Who does Denny compare Joe to?
(a) Wendy Wright.
(c) Edie Dorn.
5. What was Joe's reward for climbing the stairs?
(a) The privacy of his room.
(b) Pat would go away.
(c) The key to his room.
(d) He would be alone at last.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why didn't Joe want to get in the elevator?
2. Who was waiting for Joe in his room?
3. Whose writing was it on the note?
4. Where do the boys plan on going?
5. Where was the poetry from that was recited in Tippy's dream?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)