|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What realization did Joe figure out about Hell?
(a) It was cold, ice cold.
(b) It was a lonely place.
(c) He was doomed to spend eternity in Hell.
(d) It was his destiny to go there.
2. What object did Joe and Al buy from the supermarket?
(a) A cell phone.
(b) A tape recorder.
(c) A new vidphone.
(d) An audio recorder.
3. Whose writing was it on the note?
(b) Wendy Wrights.
4. Mundo had the intelligence of a _______.
(b) Grey Whale.
(c) Five year old.
5. What does Al think will help?
(a) That they contact Glen immediately.
(b) They need to confer with Ella.
(c) If the groups scatters to investigate.
(d) If the group stays together.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of cigarettes did Joe want?
2. How does graffiti convey meaning?
3. What did G.G. Ashwood tell Pat about Joe?
4. What did Joe see that made him tell Joe not to get in the elevator?
5. Why couldn't Runciter help Joe up the stairs?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)