|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was different about the Carton that they had picked up?
(a) It appeared older.
(b) It wasn't quite full.
(c) It was aged.
(d) It was empty.
2. Why didn't Joe want to get in the elevator?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) It was the last thing that Al had seen before he died.
(c) Both of these.
(d) It looked too old to be functioning.
3. What kind of coin did Mr. Runciter find himself viewing on Fifth Avenue?
(a) An uncirculated U.S. gold dollar.
(b) A three dollar bill.
(c) An uncirculated US silver half dollar.
(d) A double struck Lincoln penny.
4. What was Pat's "engagement" ring made of?
(a) Silver and diamond.
(b) Jade and silver.
(c) Gold and agate.
(d) White gold and jade.
5. What allowed Tippy to sleep for hours and days on end?
(a) An electrode in her brain.
(b) A lack of family and social interaction.
(c) A high level of stress outside her job.
(d) A lack of sleep when she was on the job.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why couldn't Runciter help Joe up the stairs?
2. What was Joe's reward for climbing the stairs?
3. How old was the paper that was on the news stand?
4. What was the only visible thing that Pat retained from the different time track?
5. Whose writing was it on the note?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)