|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who had the "confidant baritone of a Siamese cat?"
2. What did the person waiting in Joe's room give him?
(a) A canister of Ubik.
(b) A second chance at life.
(c) All of these.
(d) The strength to continue his existence.
3. What is happening to Al's perception?
(a) Things are getting younger.
(b) None of these.
(c) He seems to be regressing.
(d) Things are getting older.
4. What allowed Tippy to sleep for hours and days on end?
(a) A high level of stress outside her job.
(b) A lack of sleep when she was on the job.
(c) An electrode in her brain.
(d) A lack of family and social interaction.
5. Who else had a similar experience to Tippy while asleep?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the boys plan on going?
2. What did Joe compare the appearance of his skin to?
3. What was the only visible thing that Pat retained from the different time track?
4. What did Joe see that made him tell Joe not to get in the elevator?
5. How does graffiti convey meaning?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)