|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the market that Joe and Al visited?
(c) The Lucky People Supermarket.
(d) The Lucky Seven Supermarket.
2. Why didn't Joe want to get in the elevator?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) Both of these.
(c) It looked too old to be functioning.
(d) It was the last thing that Al had seen before he died.
3. What did Joe see that made him tell Joe not to get in the elevator?
(a) No elevator at all.
(b) None of these.
(c) An elevator from 1910.
(d) An elevator from the 1940s.
4. Who else had a similar experience to Tippy while asleep?
5. Who was it that Joe was infatuated with?
(a) Wendy Right.
(b) Wendi Right.
(c) Wendi Wright.
(d) Wendy Wright.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of cigarettes did Joe want?
2. How does graffiti convey meaning?
3. What kind of coin did Mr. Runciter find himself viewing on Fifth Avenue?
4. What was Joe's reward for climbing the stairs?
5. What did Joe get to want more than anything?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)