|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why couldn't Runciter help Joe up the stairs?
(a) None of these.
(b) Pat would have seen him.
(c) Pat would have killed him.
(d) Pat would have demanded an explanation.
2. How did Pat seem, watching Joe?
(d) Detached, almost scientific like.
3. Who does Denny compare Joe to?
(b) Edie Dorn.
(c) Wendy Wright.
4. How does graffiti convey meaning?
(a) Harsh and directly.
(b) Comfortably and calmly.
(c) Softly and discretely.
(d) All of these.
5. Whose writing was it on the note?
(c) Wendy Wrights.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Joe's reward for climbing the stairs?
2. Where was the poetry from that was recited in Tippy's dream?
3. What was Pat's "engagement" ring made of?
4. What was the only visible thing that Pat retained from the different time track?
5. What kind of cigarettes did Joe want?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)