|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Pat seem, watching Joe?
(c) Detached, almost scientific like.
2. Why couldn't Runciter help Joe up the stairs?
(a) Pat would have demanded an explanation.
(b) Pat would have killed him.
(c) Pat would have seen him.
(d) None of these.
3. What did G.G. Ashwood tell Pat about Joe?
(a) That she would fall in love with Joe.
(b) That he was in love with Wendy.
(c) That Pat would need to get rid of Wendy to get to Joe.
(d) That Joe was a good man.
4. Where was the poetry from that was recited in Tippy's dream?
(a) Richard the third.
(c) Sonnet number 22.
(d) King Lear.
5. What was the name of the market that Joe and Al visited?
(b) The Lucky People Supermarket.
(d) The Lucky Seven Supermarket.
Short Answer Questions
1. What allowed Tippy to sleep for hours and days on end?
2. What was Pat's "engagement" ring made of?
3. Who was it that Joe was infatuated with?
4. Who had the "confidant baritone of a Siamese cat?"
5. Whose writing was it on the note?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)