|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is happening to Al's perception?
(a) None of these.
(b) He seems to be regressing.
(c) Things are getting younger.
(d) Things are getting older.
2. Why couldn't Runciter help Joe up the stairs?
(a) Pat would have killed him.
(b) None of these.
(c) Pat would have demanded an explanation.
(d) Pat would have seen him.
3. Whose writing was it on the note?
(d) Wendy Wrights.
4. What did G.G. Ashwood tell Pat about Joe?
(a) That Joe was a good man.
(b) That she would fall in love with Joe.
(c) That he was in love with Wendy.
(d) That Pat would need to get rid of Wendy to get to Joe.
5. Why was Runciter pawing through the documents on the table?
(a) To make sure everything was as he had left it.
(b) Both of these.
(c) To see if Pat had changed the people involved in the mission.
(d) Neither of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the boys plan on going?
2. What kind of coin did Mr. Runciter find himself viewing on Fifth Avenue?
3. How does graffiti convey meaning?
4. What object did Joe and Al buy from the supermarket?
5. Mundo had the intelligence of a _______.
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)