|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mundo had the intelligence of a _______.
(b) Grey Whale.
(d) Five year old.
2. Why was Runciter pawing through the documents on the table?
(a) To make sure everything was as he had left it.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) To see if Pat had changed the people involved in the mission.
(d) Both of these.
3. How did Pat seem, watching Joe?
(d) Detached, almost scientific like.
4. What was the name of the market that Joe and Al visited?
(b) The Lucky Seven Supermarket.
(d) The Lucky People Supermarket.
5. What kind of coin did Mr. Runciter find himself viewing on Fifth Avenue?
(a) A three dollar bill.
(b) An uncirculated US silver half dollar.
(c) A double struck Lincoln penny.
(d) An uncirculated U.S. gold dollar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What realization did Joe figure out about Hell?
2. How does graffiti convey meaning?
3. What did Joe ask Pat for?
4. What kind of cigarettes did Joe want?
5. Who does Denny compare Joe to?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)