|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the ship that was to take them to Luna?
(a) Pratfall II
(b) Sinbad II
(c) Pratfall III
(d) Pitfall II
2. Why didn't Joe want to get in the elevator?
(a) It was the last thing that Al had seen before he died.
(b) It looked too old to be functioning.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) Both of these.
3. What is going to be the bigger problem?
(a) They can't find edible food.
(b) They are all hallucinating.
(c) They can't have coffee.
(d) They won't be able to smoke.
4. What kind of coin did Mr. Runciter find himself viewing on Fifth Avenue?
(a) An uncirculated US silver half dollar.
(b) A three dollar bill.
(c) A double struck Lincoln penny.
(d) An uncirculated U.S. gold dollar.
5. What was different about the Carton that they had picked up?
(a) It was empty.
(b) It appeared older.
(c) It wasn't quite full.
(d) It was aged.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did G.G. Ashwood tell Pat about Joe?
2. Who had the "confidant baritone of a Siamese cat?"
3. Who was it that Joe was infatuated with?
4. What did Joe get to want more than anything?
5. Who was waiting for Joe in his room?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)