|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of coin did Mr. Runciter find himself viewing on Fifth Avenue?
(a) A double struck Lincoln penny.
(b) A three dollar bill.
(c) An uncirculated US silver half dollar.
(d) An uncirculated U.S. gold dollar.
2. Who was waiting for Joe in his room?
(a) Don Denny.
(b) G.G. Ashwood.
(d) Wendy Wright.
3. Who does Denny compare Joe to?
(a) Wendy Wright.
(d) Edie Dorn.
4. What object did Joe and Al buy from the supermarket?
(a) An audio recorder.
(b) A tape recorder.
(c) A new vidphone.
(d) A cell phone.
5. What did G.G. Ashwood tell Pat about Joe?
(a) That he was in love with Wendy.
(b) That Joe was a good man.
(c) That Pat would need to get rid of Wendy to get to Joe.
(d) That she would fall in love with Joe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is going to be the bigger problem?
2. What realization did Joe figure out about Hell?
3. What allowed Tippy to sleep for hours and days on end?
4. What is happening to Al's perception?
5. Who was it that Joe was infatuated with?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)