1. What was the name of the hotel that Melipone disappeared from?
(a) The Bonds of Erotical Ectomorph Experience.
(b) The Days Inn.
(c) The Bonds of Erotic Polymorph Experience.
(d) The Erotic Bondage Hotel.
2. What was the day in which the half-lifers were publicly honored?
(a) Resurrection Day.
(b) Death Day.
(c) Remembrance Day.
(d) Inspection Day.
3. What level of blr units of telepathic aura does Melipone emanate?
4. Where is Mr. Runciter's dead wife located?
5. What was the name of the Moratorium in which Runciter's wife was located?
(a) Beloved Brethren Moratorium.
(b) Loved Ladies Moratorium.
(c) Half-functional Family Members Moratorium.
(d) Rest at Ease Moratorium.
6. What is a moratorium in this book?
(a) A cemetery.
(b) A mortuary.
(c) A place where people go to visit their dead relatives.
(d) A video game center, like an arcade.
7. How old is Ella?
8. What did Mr. Runciter own that was world renowned?
(a) An anti-spy organization.
(b) An anti-PSI organization.
(c) A social networking organization.
(d) A political freedom organization.
This section contains 4,035 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)