• Glen Runciter receives a phone call from one of his technicians at Runciter Associates explaining that one of the most powerful telepaths on earth has escaped their attentions.
• It turns out that a couple of people followed him to a hotel but at 3:30 a.m., his position on the identimap disappeared.
• Mr. Runciter tells the technician he will consult his dead wife and leaves New York for Switzerland.
• When Glen arrives in Switzerland and heads to the moratorium, he is greeted by the owner.
• Herbert (the owner) retrieves the late Mrs. Runciter and tells Glen to go through and talk with his wife, but Glen, upon observing that there were lots of people there, asks to go somewhere more private.
• The owner orders an employee to bring Ella into an office.
• Glen talks to his wife, Ella who is in a state of half-life.
• She cannot open her...
This section contains 3,993 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)