1. What is the narrator's name in "Typee"?
2. What event precipitates the narrator's ship heading to land?
The last chicken was killed which the captain ate.
3. How long has it been since the narrator saw land, when the book opens?
4. Toward what land does the ship steer?
The Marquesas Islands.
5. On what kind of ship is the narrator sailing?
A whaling ship.
6. Who causes a scene when they arrive on the narrator's ship?
The king and queen of Nukuheva.
7. According to the narrator, what do sea birds signal?
This section contains 4,569 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)