|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many calls does Courtney's phone show she's missed and from whom?
2. What does Courtney think of Ben's friends?
3. What do Jordan and B.J. call Lloyd?
4. Why does B.J. call to apologize to Jordan?
5. What is the last thing Jordan says to Courtney before hanging up?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Jocelyn call Courtney to tell her about?
2. What decision does Jordan finally come to after seeing his brother and talking to B.J?
3. What happens when Jordan arrives at his brother Adam's place?
4. Why does Courtney try to convince Jordan that they should forget the side trip to Middleton on the way?
5. What does Jocelyn reveal to Courtney after her melt down at Burger King?
6. How does Courtney get through the first day of college?
7. Where does Jordan go after Adam slams the door in his face, and why?
8. What has Courtney realized that she has learned from everything that happened?
9. What does Jordan acknowledge when Courtney tells him she doesn't know if things will ever be the same?
10. What does Courtney realize about the plan she had to try to make Jordan jealous?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What offer is made by Courtney to Jordan while they are in Miami? How does he respond? Why does he respond the way that he does? What does Courtney think of his response?
Essay Topic 2
What does Jordan discover that challenges his relationships with his parents, his girlfriend Courtney and her parents? How is this discovery made? How does he feel at the time?
Essay Topic 3
When does Jordan realize that he knows who B.J.'s stalker is? What gives the stalker away? How does Jordan respond? What does B.J. think of the truth, and why does he find it so hard to believe at first? What is the outcome?
This section contains 938 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)