|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jordan describe Jocelyn and B.J.'s relationship?
2. In the flashback, why is Jordan reluctant to tell Courtney the truth about her father?
3. What does Jordan's mother do for a living?
4. What is Jordan's brother's name?
5. When are Jordan and Courtney due to meet up again?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Courtney come to realize after Jordan drops her off at Lloyd's dorm?
2. What does Jocelyn reveal to Courtney the next morning about the trip to Boston?
3. In Courtney's flashback, why is she so upset when she is talking to Jocelyn?
4. In the flashback segment, what does Courtney say to Jordan before he tells her that he wants to break up with her?
5. Who is the first person that they see when they get to Boston University, and what does Jordan ask of her?
6. How does B.J. discover that his 'stalker' is actually his girlfriend, Jocelyn?
7. What does Courtney realize about the plan she had to try to make Jordan jealous?
8. What happens when Courtney goes to Adam's dorm to see if she can spend the night there?
9. What does Jordan tell Courtney that he has learned from this whole situation?
10. What happens when Jordan arrives at his brother Adam's place?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What offer is made by Courtney to Jordan while they are in Miami? How does he respond? Why does he respond the way that he does? What does Courtney think of his response?
Essay Topic 2
How do Courtney and Jordan finally resolve things? Who takes the initiative? Which one of them remains calm and what is said that finally breaks through the last of the lingering doubts and reservations? What is Courtney's attitude now? What is Jordan's attitude? Are they likely to remain a couple? Explain your opinion.
Essay Topic 3
Why is Courtney so angry with Jordan? What does she decide to do at that time? Where does she go? What decision is Jordan faced with? What is the next hurdle that Courtney must overcome before she can settle down for the night? How does she manage it?
This section contains 992 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)