|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Jocelyn admit to having hooked up with after the party?
2. What kind of person does Jocelyn think Jordan is?
3. What question trips Jordan up, leaving him feeling as though he's been tricked?
4. Why does Jordan stop off at his own house?
5. What happens when Jordan meets Courtney's father?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Jordan tell B.J., and how does B.J. respond?
2. How did Jordan and Stacey meet?
3. In Jordan's flashback, what does he recall about the dinner that he, Courtney and Courtney's father went out for?
4. What are some of the main differences between Jordan and Courtney that are established in this section of "Two-way Street"?
5. What happens when Jordan announces that it is time for him to go?
6. What is Jordan so upset about as they approach Middleton?
7. What is keeping Jocelyn and B.J. apart in the flashback section?
8. Back to the present, why is Jordan lying to Courtney, and how is this perceived by her?
9. What interactions occur between Jordan, Courtney, Madison and Lloyd at the party in the flashback as described?
10. What happens that reveals how Jordan and Courtney still feel about each other?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What decision has Jordan made as a result of his most recent confrontation? Where does he go, and what are his intentions? What does he discover when he arrives? What runs through his mind at this point? What is his next course of action, and what is the outcome?
Essay Topic 2
What new information does Courtney get the next morning? Who provides this information? Where does the information originate? How does Courtney feel about it? What does the reader believe might change as a result? What actually occurs?
Essay Topic 3
What is Jordan's new roommate like? How does he compare to B.J. who was Jordan's constant companion during high school? What similarities exist? What differences? What advantages does Jordan see in having such a roommate? Disadvantages?
This section contains 919 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)