|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Courtney change her mind about with Lloyd?
2. What site prompts Jocelyn's actions?
3. What does Courtney buy?
4. Who does Jocelyn try to warn Courtney about?
5. What does Courtney admit to?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Jordan's flashback, what does he recall about the dinner that he, Courtney and Courtney's father went out for?
2. How does Courtney respond when Jocelyn questions her about Jordan and how she feels?
3. What secret is Jordan keeping that Courtney knows nothing about?
4. What is it about Courtney that confuses Jordan in the early days of their relationship?
5. Why doesn't Courtney want to drive to Massachusetts with Jordan, despite having planned it for weeks in advance?
6. What does Courtney do in an effort to get over Jordan, and what is the outcome?
7. Back to the present, why is Jordan lying to Courtney, and how is this perceived by her?
8. What does Courtney admit to Jocelyn after finding out that Jocelyn is no longer a virgin?
9. Who does Jordan leave the party with and why?
10. Where does Jordan go after dropping off B.J., and how does that change everything?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What does Jordan discover that challenges his relationships with his parents, his girlfriend Courtney and her parents? How is this discovery made? How does he feel at the time?
Essay Topic 2
Where does Jordan go in Middleton? What is his reception when he gets there? What surprises him? What does he find himself having to defend and why? How successful is he? What call does he take shortly afterward and what bomb does he effectively deliver at that time?
Essay Topic 3
Why is Courtney so angry with Jordan? What does she decide to do at that time? Where does she go? What decision is Jordan faced with? What is the next hurdle that Courtney must overcome before she can settle down for the night? How does she manage it?
This section contains 846 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)