|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Jocelyn admit to having hooked up with after the party?
2. What does Jordan ensure when they stop?
3. What is the purpose of the phone call?
4. What time does Courtney wake?
5. Who does Courtney's father say he will reveal the truth to?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is it about Courtney that confuses Jordan in the early days of their relationship?
2. How does Courtney respond when Jocelyn questions her about Jordan and how she feels?
3. How did Jordan and Stacey meet?
4. What happens that reveals how Jordan and Courtney still feel about each other?
5. Who else is playing games and why?
6. What issue does Jordan draw Courtney's attention to on her MySpace page?
7. What are some of the main differences between Jordan and Courtney that are established in this section of "Two-way Street"?
8. What interactions occur between Jordan, Courtney, Madison and Lloyd at the party in the flashback as described?
9. What does Jordan do to get back at Courtney for her behavior?
10. Where does Jordan go after dropping off B.J., and how does that change everything?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What offer is made by Courtney to Jordan while they are in Miami? How does he respond? Why does he respond the way that he does? What does Courtney think of his response?
Essay Topic 2
Who does Jordan run into in the mall after his break up with Courtney? What is the general tone of conversation? What lie does Jordan tell and why? What leverage does he use at this stage and why is it likely to be effective?
Essay Topic 3
What does Jordan discover that challenges his relationships with his parents, his girlfriend Courtney and her parents? How is this discovery made? How does he feel at the time?
This section contains 828 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)