|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Courtney looking at when the phone rings?
2. Who does B.J. tells Courtney she look like.
3. What is Courtney's response?
4. How does Courtney feel when she wakes up next to Jordan?
5. Who does Jordan pretend B.J. is when he calls?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Courtney believe the biggest problem is with Jordan?
2. In Jordan's flashback, what does he recall about the dinner that he, Courtney and Courtney's father went out for?
3. Why doesn't Courtney want to drive to Massachusetts with Jordan, despite having planned it for weeks in advance?
4. Why does Courtney decide to eat despite not feeling well after getting her food?
5. What are some of the main differences between Jordan and Courtney that are established in this section of "Two-way Street"?
6. How does Courtney respond when Jocelyn questions her about Jordan and how she feels?
7. In his flashback, what does Jordan realize as he is headed to Courtney's house to study, and what is the result of the talk she initiates?
8. In Courtney's flashback, why is Jocelyn so concerned, and what warning does she deliver?
9. In Jordan's flashback, why is Courtney reluctant to kiss him in the car when he takes her home?
10. How does Courtney feel about the fact that she and Jordan have split up?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How do Courtney and Jordan finally resolve things? Who takes the initiative? Which one of them remains calm and what is said that finally breaks through the last of the lingering doubts and reservations? What is Courtney's attitude now? What is Jordan's attitude? Are they likely to remain a couple? Explain your opinion.
Essay Topic 2
What does B.J. mention in Miami that makes Jocelyn mad? What statement does he make that she responds so negatively to? What is her immediate response, and how does Courtney try to diffuse the situation?
Essay Topic 3
Where does Jordan take Courtney when they get to Middleton? What kind of reception does she get when she arrives? How does she feel about the situation she is in? What does she tell herself going in that she discovers does not work? What does she do when she realizes it?
This section contains 902 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)