|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Jordan decided his best course of action is?
(a) To break up with Courtney.
(b) To force her father to tell the truth.
(c) To tell her the truth.
(d) To force his mother to be honest.
2. How many years does Courtney remember lusting after Lloyd?
3. What does Courtney think of Ben's friends?
(a) They are older.
(b) They are handsome.
(c) They are obnoxious.
(d) They are infantile.
4. Why does Courtney think things have been strained between them since Miami?
(a) She changed her mind about having sex with him.
(b) He's been seeing someone else.
(c) She became angry when he didn't return her declaration of love.
(d) She thinks she pressured him too soon for sex and an admission of love.
5. What does Jordan tell Courtney's father is the reason that they are no longer seeing each other?
(a) He claims he wants to play the field.
(b) He claims he wants to be single for a while.
(c) He claims to have another girlfriend.
(d) He claims he simply couldn't lie to her face anymore.
Short Answer Questions
1. In his flashback, why does Jordan want to take the Boston trip with Courtney so badly?
2. In the flashback, why is Jordan reluctant to tell Courtney the truth about her father?
3. What does Chelsea want with Jordan?
4. What does Jordan's roommate have that B.J. didn't?
5. What color is Courtney's bathing suit?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Jordan insist that Courtney should ignore her father's call, but talk to him?
2. What does Courtney ask Jordan regarding her father and his mother, and how does he respond?
3. How does Courtney explain her emotional breakdown to Jordan after she pulls herself together?
4. What does B.J. call Jordan to tell him, after Jordan has checked into a motel?
5. What causes a fight between B.J. and Jocelyn in Miami just before they go to the beach with Jordan and Courtney?
6. What happens that makes Courtney burst into tears at the Burger King?
7. How does Jordan's first experience with college life work out?
8. In Courtney's flashback, why is she so upset when she is talking to Jocelyn?
9. Who is the first person that they see when they get to Boston University, and what does Jordan ask of her?
10. During the flashback section, what two things does Courtney reveal to Jordan, and how does Jordan respond to them?
This section contains 1,076 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)