|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Jordan trying to protect Courtney from?
(a) A secret his mother is keeping.
(b) A secret her father is keeping.
(c) A secret her mother is keeping.
(d) A secret his father is keeping.
2. What's one of B.J.'s deepest secrets?
(a) That he subscribes to Tiger Beat.
(b) That he subscribes to Us Weekly.
(c) That he subscribes to People Magazine.
(d) That he subscribes to National Enquirer.
3. In the flashback, what does Jordan do after his morning with Courtney?
(a) He goes home to tell his father about his mother.
(b) He goes home to confront his mother.
(c) He goes home to sleep.
(d) He goes to the library.
4. Who does Jocelyn admit to having hooked up with after the party?
(c) No one.
5. What unexpected step does Jordan take with Courtney?
(a) He tells her he loves her.
(b) He tells her he wants to date other girls too.
(c) He tells her he wants to take her to the prom.
(d) He asks her to be his girlfriend.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Jordan meets Courtney's father?
2. What does Courtney tease Jordan about in the flashback?
3. What site prompts Jocelyn's actions?
4. What question does Courtney ask at least a dozen times?
5. Back in the present, who calls Jordan as he is helping Courtney who is sick?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Courtney decide to eat despite not feeling well after getting her food?
2. What is Courtney's reaction when she wakes up tangled in Jordan's arms in the motel?
3. In his flashback, what does Jordan realize as he is headed to Courtney's house to study, and what is the result of the talk she initiates?
4. What does Courtney admit to Jocelyn after finding out that Jocelyn is no longer a virgin?
5. Who else is playing games and why?
6. What happens when Jordan announces that it is time for him to go?
7. Why doesn't Courtney want to drive to Massachusetts with Jordan, despite having planned it for weeks in advance?
8. What is Jordan so upset about as they approach Middleton?
9. In Courtney's flashback, why is Jocelyn so concerned, and what warning does she deliver?
10. What issue does Jordan draw Courtney's attention to on her MySpace page?
This section contains 928 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)