|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What messages are being left for him on MySpace and from whom?
(a) His mother, wanting to talk to him about what he saw.
(b) Courtney, telling him they need to talk about what happened.
(c) Jocelyn, wanting to talk to him about Courtney.
(d) Madison, telling him she wants to hook up.
2. What does Courtney's father tell Jordan will be the only reason they will have a problem?
(a) If Jordan plans to tell on his mother.
(b) If Jordan intends to sleep with his daughter.
(c) If Jordan plans to blab to Courtney.
(d) If Jordan decides to be indiscreet.
3. Who does Courtney's father say he will reveal the truth to?
(b) No one.
(c) His wife.
(d) Jordan's father.
4. What lie does Courtney tell Jordan?
(a) That she and Lloyd are 'together' now.
(b) That she thinks they should double date.
(c) That she is pregnant.
(d) That she doesn't care about him anymore.
5. How long is the trip with Jordan going to take?
(a) Six days.
(b) Two days.
(c) Five days.
(d) Three days.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Jordan supposed to be meeting?
2. Where are Jordan and Courtney going?
3. Where does Jordan take Courtney in this flashback?
4. What does Jordan no longer feel like doing?
5. What recurring virtue is missing in Courtney and Jordan's relationship?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are some of the main differences between Jordan and Courtney that are established in this section of "Two-way Street"?
2. What does Jordan find when he gets home fifteen minutes later?
3. Back to the present, why is Jordan lying to Courtney, and how is this perceived by her?
4. How does Courtney feel about the fact that she and Jordan have split up?
5. In Jordan's flashback, what does he recall about the dinner that he, Courtney and Courtney's father went out for?
6. What does Courtney believe the biggest problem is with Jordan?
7. In his flashback, what does Jordan realize as he is headed to Courtney's house to study, and what is the result of the talk she initiates?
8. How does Courtney respond when Jocelyn questions her about Jordan and how she feels?
9. What is it about Courtney that confuses Jordan in the early days of their relationship?
10. What is keeping Jocelyn and B.J. apart in the flashback section?
This section contains 872 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)