|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is B.J. dressed when Jordan picks him up for the party?
(a) As a green midget.
(b) As the Jolly Green Giant.
(c) As a leprechaun.
(d) As an amoeba.
2. Where did Jordan meet his new girlfriend?
(a) Plenty o' Fish In The Sea.
3. Where are Jordan and Courtney going?
4. Why does Jordan make this decision?
(a) Because he has changed his mind.
(b) Because Courtney is so sick.
(c) Because Courtney needs Pepto.
(d) Because he is too tired to drive.
5. Why does Courtney call Jocelyn from the bathroom?
(a) To talk to her about Jordan.
(b) To leave a message for Lloyd.
(c) For moral support.
(d) To get her to read her MySpace posting to her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Jordan's best friend?
2. Who does Jordan find when he goes looking for Madison?
3. What messages are being left for him on MySpace and from whom?
4. Why is Courtney so upset about the trip she is taking with Jordan?
5. Who calls her?
Short Essay Questions
1. Back to the present, why is Jordan lying to Courtney, and how is this perceived by her?
2. What are some of the main differences between Jordan and Courtney that are established in this section of "Two-way Street"?
3. What secret is Jordan keeping that Courtney knows nothing about?
4. How does Courtney respond when Jocelyn questions her about Jordan and how she feels?
5. What is Jordan so upset about as they approach Middleton?
6. In his flashback, what does Jordan realize as he is headed to Courtney's house to study, and what is the result of the talk she initiates?
7. How did Jordan and Stacey meet?
8. What does Jordan find when he gets home fifteen minutes later?
9. What does Jocelyn admit to Courtney?
10. Why doesn't Courtney want to drive to Massachusetts with Jordan, despite having planned it for weeks in advance?
This section contains 881 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)