|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many calls does Jordan realize he has missed from Courtney's Dad?
2. Why does Mr. Brewster look a little panicked when Jordan suggests that he and Courtney are still making the trip together?
(a) Because now Brewster has no power over Jordan.
(b) Because he suspects Courtney is ready to have sex.
(c) Because he was glad they split up.
(d) Because he is afraid to leave his daughter with Jordan.
3. What does Courtney realize as she walks to orientation?
(a) She isn't ready for Boston.
(b) She hasn't seen Jordan.
(c) She doesn't want to talk to her father or Jordan.
(d) She doesn't know anyone.
4. What does Jordan tell Courtney's father is the reason that they are no longer seeing each other?
(a) He claims he wants to be single for a while.
(b) He claims he simply couldn't lie to her face anymore.
(c) He claims he wants to play the field.
(d) He claims to have another girlfriend.
5. How long does Courtney's father tell her he's been cheating on her mother?
(a) Six months.
(b) Eight months.
(c) Four months.
(d) Three months.
6. What does Jocelyn remind Courtney?
(a) That Jordan loved her once.
(b) That things are not always black and white.
(c) That she still has time to sort things out.
(d) That she should think about better times to cope.
7. What does Jordan tell Courtney that he wants to do?
(a) Leave immediately.
(b) Go back home.
(c) Explain the fact that he kept things secret.
(d) Pick her up so they can talk.
8. Why does she tell Jordan she called at four in the morning?
(a) To see if he was alone.
(b) To see if he still planned to give her a ride the rest of the way.
(c) To see if he is still talking to her.
(d) To see if he is angry.
9. Where do they stop for food?
(a) Dairy Queen.
(b) Taco Bell.
(c) Burger King.
10. What does Courtney think of Ben's friends?
(a) They are handsome.
(b) They are older.
(c) They are obnoxious.
(d) They are infantile.
11. What does Jordan think of Courtney's dad?
(a) That he's crazy.
(b) That he's intense.
(c) That he is frightening.
(d) That he's immoral.
12. Where does Courtney go after leaving Lloyd's dorm?
(a) To a local shelter.
(b) To Adam's dorm.
(c) To the bus depot.
(d) To a motel.
13. What does Jordan tell Jessica they want to do?
(a) Join the orientation in the morning.
(b) Go to their room and find her if they need her.
(c) Meet with her the following day.
(d) Join the orientation after lunch.
14. Why does B.J. call to apologize to Jordan?
(a) He admits he told Jocelyn about the MySpace girl Jordan made up.
(b) He told Jocelyn about Jordan's mother's affair.
(c) He told Jocelyn that Jordan still loved Courtney.
(d) He told Jocelyn about Courtney's father's affair.
15. Where does Jordan find Courtney?
(a) Sitting in a church.
(b) Sitting in a park.
(c) Sitting on a bench outside.
(d) At the nearest motel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jordan's mother do for a living?
2. Where does Jocelyn call Courtney from to tell her that B.J. caught her stalking him?
3. How does the night end?
4. What does Courtney tell Jordan is bothering her?
5. How many messages did Courtney find on her phone the first morning of school in Boston?
This section contains 616 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)