|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the night end?
(a) They part as friends.
(b) Courtney gives Jordan hope and then leaves.
(c) Jordan holds Courtney till she falls asleep.
(d) Courtney says she is still mad but understands before she leaves.
2. How many messages did Courtney find on her phone the first morning of school in Boston?
3. What does Jordan do when his front door closes after Courtney leaves?
(b) Breathe a sigh of relief.
(c) Tell her he loves her.
(d) Call her back,
4. What does Jordan try to do after helping her get her bags to her room?
(a) Put his foot in the door to stop her from closing it.
(b) Talk to the guidance counselor.
(c) Talk about what happened hoping she'll understand.
(d) Talk to Courtney's father.
5. Who greets Courtney and Jordan when they get to Boston?
6. Where does Jocelyn call Courtney from to tell her that B.J. caught her stalking him?
(a) A pool party.
(b) The pub.
(c) B.J.'s house.
(d) The library.
7. What secret does Jocelyn reveal to Courtney?
(a) That she is pregnant.
(b) That her father is a unfaithful.
(c) That B.J. told her he loved her.
(d) That Jordan made up the MySpace girlfriend.
8. Why does B.J. call to apologize to Jordan?
(a) He told Jocelyn about Courtney's father's affair.
(b) He admits he told Jocelyn about the MySpace girl Jordan made up.
(c) He told Jocelyn that Jordan still loved Courtney.
(d) He told Jocelyn about Jordan's mother's affair.
9. Who are Courtney and Jordan supposed to meet on the beach?
(a) Courtney's parents.
(b) His brother and Lloyd.
(c) Jocelyn and B.J.
(d) Jordan's parents.
10. Why does Jordan think that Jocelyn might be following B.J. around?
(a) Because he overheard Courtney talking to Jocelyn.
(b) Because Courtney asked too many questions about B.J.'s stalker.
(c) Because Courtney told him the truth.
(d) Because he realized it couldn't be anyone else.
11. In his flashback, where does Jordan run into Courtney's father after he and Courtney have split up?
(a) At the grocery store.
(b) At Burger King.
(c) At the mall.
(d) At the theater.
12. What does Courtney ask Jordan if they can do?
(a) Just go back to the way things were before.
(b) Go to a movie and forget the whole thing.
(c) Cuddle until they both feel better.
(d) Have sex.
13. What does Mr. Brewster tell Jordan he hopes won't be a big deal?
(a) That he has to drive to school without Courtney.
(b) That he and Jordan's mother keep seeing each other.
(c) That he and Courtney split up.
(d) That Courtney is seeing someone else.
14. What is Jordan's plan for their time in North Carolina?
(a) To hang out with Lloyd and Courtney.
(b) To invite his brother to join them.
(c) To stay away from Courtney and Lloyd.
(d) To cancel his brother's visit.
15. What does Jordan tell Courtney that he wants to do?
(a) Go back home.
(b) Leave immediately.
(c) Explain the fact that he kept things secret.
(d) Pick her up so they can talk.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Justin's new roommate at college?
2. Why does Courtney think things have been strained between them since Miami?
3. Why hasn't Jordan talked to Courtney since they split up?
4. Where does Jordan find Courtney?
5. What does Courtney warn Jocelyn about?
This section contains 641 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)