|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jordan suggest they have to do?
(a) Go home.
(b) Whatever it takes.
(d) See a counselor.
2. Who calls Courtney as she is standing there?
(b) Her father.
3. Why does she tell Jordan she called at four in the morning?
(a) To see if he is angry.
(b) To see if he is still talking to her.
(c) To see if he still planned to give her a ride the rest of the way.
(d) To see if he was alone.
4. What had Jordan's mother told her older son?
(a) That no one else knew of her actions.
(b) That she'd made a mistake and it wouldn't happen again.
(c) That she was leaving their father for another man.
(d) That she would be coming to stay with him.
5. What threat does Courtney use that helps her get a room anyway?
(a) She threatens to call the police.
(b) She threatens to have her father talk to them.
(c) She threatens to invite as many street people as she can find.
(d) She threatens to call the media.
6. What does Jordan tell Courtney that he wants to do?
(a) Explain the fact that he kept things secret.
(b) Go back home.
(c) Leave immediately.
(d) Pick her up so they can talk.
7. When Courtney decides to quit hiding from everyone, who is the first person she calls?
(c) Her father.
(d) Her mother.
8. How long does Courtney's father tell her he's been cheating on her mother?
(a) Three months.
(b) Four months.
(c) Eight months.
(d) Six months.
9. Why is Emma late getting there?
(a) Her train was delayed.
(b) Her flight was delayed.
(c) Her car broke down.
(d) The bus broke down.
10. What color is Courtney's bathing suit?
11. How many years does Courtney remember lusting after Lloyd?
12. What does Jordan tell B.J.?
(a) That Jocelyn is the one following him.
(b) That he wants him to meet them in Middleton.
(c) That he should really call the police.
(d) That he and Courtney are fighting.
13. What does Courtney think of Ben's friends?
(a) They are older.
(b) They are handsome.
(c) They are obnoxious.
(d) They are infantile.
14. What does Courtney realize as she is standing outside Adam's dorm?
(a) That Jordan either doesn't like her, or love her.
(b) That she will have to follow someone else in.
(c) That the dorm is unfriendly.
(d) That she has to come up with a good cover story.
15. How does Jordan respond to Courtney's emotional declaration?
(a) He tells her how much she means to him.
(b) He thanks her.
(c) He tells her he loves her.
(d) He says nothing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word does Courtney use in a sentence with Jordan that makes her wonder if she's cracking up?
2. How far away from Middleton are they?
3. What is Jordan's plan for their time in North Carolina?
4. What does Courtney realize as she walks to orientation?
5. What does Courtney tell Jordan on the beach?
This section contains 556 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)