|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jordan learn the next morning?
(a) He is running out of available credit.
(b) They are in the same motel.
(c) Courtney is waiting downstairs.
(d) Courtney has no intention of forgiving him.
2. What does Jordan's mother do for a living?
(a) She is a waitress.
(b) She is a dancer.
(c) She is a doctor.
(d) She is a high powered attorney.
3. What is Jordan's plan for their time in North Carolina?
(a) To cancel his brother's visit.
(b) To hang out with Lloyd and Courtney.
(c) To stay away from Courtney and Lloyd.
(d) To invite his brother to join them.
4. How does the night end?
(a) They part as friends.
(b) Jordan holds Courtney till she falls asleep.
(c) Courtney says she is still mad but understands before she leaves.
(d) Courtney gives Jordan hope and then leaves.
5. What does Jordan try to do after helping her get her bags to her room?
(a) Talk about what happened hoping she'll understand.
(b) Put his foot in the door to stop her from closing it.
(c) Talk to Courtney's father.
(d) Talk to the guidance counselor.
6. Why does Courtney think Jordan made up the MySpace girlfriend?
(a) To make her jealous.
(b) To make Courtney angry with him.
(c) As an excuse to break up with her.
(d) To take the sting out of his break up.
7. How long does Courtney's father tell her he's been cheating on her mother?
(a) Four months.
(b) Three months.
(c) Eight months.
(d) Six months.
8. What does Jordan tell Courtney's father is the reason that they are no longer seeing each other?
(a) He claims he simply couldn't lie to her face anymore.
(b) He claims he wants to be single for a while.
(c) He claims to have another girlfriend.
(d) He claims he wants to play the field.
9. Why does she tell Jordan she called at four in the morning?
(a) To see if he is still talking to her.
(b) To see if he is angry.
(c) To see if he still planned to give her a ride the rest of the way.
(d) To see if he was alone.
10. What does Jordan tell Courtney that he wants to do?
(a) Leave immediately.
(b) Go back home.
(c) Pick her up so they can talk.
(d) Explain the fact that he kept things secret.
11. What does Courtney try to convince Jordan of as they approach Middleton?
(a) That they should drive straight through.
(b) That they should stay an extra day.
(c) That they are going too fast.
(d) That he should call his girlfriend.
12. What does Courtney realize as she walks to orientation?
(a) She isn't ready for Boston.
(b) She doesn't want to talk to her father or Jordan.
(c) She hasn't seen Jordan.
(d) She doesn't know anyone.
13. Where does Lloyd tell Jordan that he thinks Courtney went?
(a) To look for him.
(b) To find a motel.
(c) To a movie.
(d) Out for a bite.
14. What does Courtney tell Jordan on the beach?
(a) That she thinks her father if fooling around.
(b) That she wants to go home.
(c) That she's ready to have sex with him.
(d) That she wishes they could live in Miami.
15. Why hasn't Jordan talked to Courtney since they split up?
(a) He was hoping to wait until she hated him less.
(b) He wants to wait until she calms down.
(c) He couldn't take the pain on her face.
(d) He was afraid to approach her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Courtney use to try to divert B.J. and Jocelyn from fighting?
2. Where does Courtney go after leaving Lloyd's dorm?
3. What do Jordan and B.J. call Lloyd?
4. When does Courtney go to Jordan's dorm?
5. What does Jordan's roommate have that B.J. didn't?
This section contains 627 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)