|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Courtney looking at when the phone rings?
(a) Jordan's MySpace page.
(b) Her prom dress.
(c) Love letters to Jordan.
(d) Her diary.
2. What decision does Jordan finally make?
(a) To pull over and sleep.
(b) To turn back.
(c) To stop at a motel.
(d) To find a drugstore.
3. What unexpected step does Jordan take with Courtney?
(a) He tells her he loves her.
(b) He tells her he wants to take her to the prom.
(c) He asks her to be his girlfriend.
(d) He tells her he wants to date other girls too.
4. What is Courtney's response?
(a) That she and Jordan will never be a couple.
(b) That Jordan will dump her as soon as he gets bored.
(c) That she is not emotionally attached to Jordan.
(d) That she can have Jordan if she wants him.
5. What does Courtney tease Jordan about in the flashback?
(a) His car.
(b) His dancing style.
(c) Laguna Beach.
(d) His hair.
6. What is Courtney's new motto?
(a) Disengage and detach.
(b) Lift and separate.
(c) Move out and move on.
(d) Life is G.I.G.O.
7. What lie does she tell?
(a) They are in separate rooms.
(b) There was only one room left.
(c) She wishes she were back home.
(d) She doesn't care about Jordan.
8. Who does Courtney call for reassurance?
(a) Her mother.
9. What does Courtney change her mind about with Lloyd?
(a) Going to the second party with him.
(b) Telling him how she feels.
(c) Going to the same college as him.
(d) How she feels about him.
10. How long is the trip with Jordan going to take?
(a) Two days.
(b) Six days.
(c) Five days.
(d) Three days.
11. What does Jocelyn reveal to Courtney?
(a) That she and B.J. are only a few miles behind them.
(b) That she is stalking B.J.
(c) That she and B.J. are officially a couple.
(d) That she believes B.J. might leave town without her.
12. What would a last minute plane ticket cost instead?
(a) Six Hundred Dollars.
(b) Two Hundred Dollars.
(c) Five Hundred Dollars.
(d) Four Hundred Dollars.
13. What is B.J. worried about?
(a) He hasn't been accepted to a college yet.
(b) Someone is following him.
(c) His parents are still away.
(d) His grades are slipping.
14. Who does Jordan pretend B.J. is when he calls?
(a) His mother.
(b) His father.
(c) His new girlfriend.
(d) His brother.
15. How does Courtney try to lay the blame on her mother?
(a) By telling her that she should have been the one taking her instead
(b) By telling her that she should have insisted that Courtney wait.
(c) By insinuating that she was too young and immature for this trip.
(d) By telling her that she should have known it was a bad idea.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does he call when he leaves his house?
2. Who calls her?
3. What does Jocelyn tell Courtney?
4. Before they leave for college, who calls Jordan every night?
5. What time does Courtney wake?
This section contains 509 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)