|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the flashback, what does Jordan ask Courtney for?
(a) Dancing lessons.
(b) An introduction to Madison.
(c) Her telephone number.
(d) A kiss.
2. What does Jocelyn tell Courtney is different between them?
(a) That Courtney is different now that she is with Jordan.
(b) That they never hang out anymore because of Jordan.
(c) Courtney can't separate the emotional from the physical.
(d) She can handle sex without emotion and Courtney can't.
3. How is B.J. dressed when Jordan picks him up for the party?
(a) As the Jolly Green Giant.
(b) As a leprechaun.
(c) As a green midget.
(d) As an amoeba.
4. Who calls Jordan while he is out with Courtney?
(a) His mother.
5. What does Jocelyn realize after Courtney's admission?
(a) That she started something with her admission.
(b) That her friend is afraid.
(c) That Courtney is in love with Jordan.
(d) That Jordan has been pressuring Courtney.
6. Who does he think is stalking him?
(c) A stranger.
7. What does his mother want him to do?
(a) Go back out for half an hour.
(b) Keep quiet till she can talk to his father.
(c) Go to bed.
(d) Eat something.
8. In Jordan's flashback, what does he convince himself is something only stupid people have?
(a) Emotional attachments.
(b) Steady girlfriends.
(c) Full time jobs.
(d) Summer jobs.
9. What song did Jordan pick for his online profile?
(a) "Get Down Tonight", by K.C. and The Sunshine Band.
(b) "Rocky Mountain High" by John Denver.
(c) "Let's All Get Drunk Tonight", by Afroman.
(d) "I Got A Tiger By The Tail", by Buck Owens.
10. What would a last minute plane ticket cost instead?
(a) Two Hundred Dollars.
(b) Five Hundred Dollars.
(c) Six Hundred Dollars.
(d) Four Hundred Dollars.
11. What is Jordan trying to protect Courtney from?
(a) A secret her father is keeping.
(b) A secret his mother is keeping.
(c) A secret his father is keeping.
(d) A secret her mother is keeping.
12. Who calls Courtney as she and Jordan begin their trip?
(d) Her father.
13. What question does Courtney ask at least a dozen times?
(a) "Are we there yet?"
(b) "Do you like this skirt?"
(c) "What time is it?"
(d) "Does my hair look okay?"
14. What has Courtney spent the last two weeks determined to do?
(a) Find her own way to college.
(b) Win Jordan back.
(c) Show Jordan she doesn't care.
(d) Convince her parents to let her go somewhere else.
15. What time does Courtney wake?
Short Answer Questions
1. In his flashback, what does Jordan try to do as he drops Courtney off at home?
2. In the flashback, where does Jordan go first when he leaves the party?
3. How does Courtney try to lay the blame on her mother?
4. What did Courtney do that only makes her miss Jordan more?
5. Who does Jocelyn try to warn Courtney about?
This section contains 566 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)