|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What decision does Jordan finally make?
(a) To stop at a motel.
(b) To pull over and sleep.
(c) To turn back.
(d) To find a drugstore.
2. Who does Jordan find when he goes looking for Madison?
3. Who calls her?
4. What messages are being left for him on MySpace and from whom?
(a) Courtney, telling him they need to talk about what happened.
(b) His mother, wanting to talk to him about what he saw.
(c) Jocelyn, wanting to talk to him about Courtney.
(d) Madison, telling him she wants to hook up.
5. In his flashback, what does Jordan admit to B.J?
(a) That Courtney's father threatened him.
(b) That he no longer has interest in Madison.
(c) That he is nervous about going to B.U.
(d) That he thinks he is in love with Courtney.
6. Who does Jocelyn try to warn Courtney about?
7. In his flashback, what does Jordan try to do as he drops Courtney off at home?
(a) Convince her to stay out longer.
(b) Kiss her goodbye.
(c) Grope her chest.
(d) Ask her to go out with him again.
8. What does Jocelyn reveal to Courtney?
(a) That she and B.J. are only a few miles behind them.
(b) That she is stalking B.J.
(c) That she and B.J. are officially a couple.
(d) That she believes B.J. might leave town without her.
9. What is Courtney's new motto?
(a) Disengage and detach.
(b) Life is G.I.G.O.
(c) Move out and move on.
(d) Lift and separate.
10. How does Courtney feel when she wakes up next to Jordan?
11. How does Courtney wake up?
(a) With Jordan's arms around her.
(b) To the maid at the door.
(c) To the smell of fresh coffee and donuts.
(d) Alone in the room.
12. In the flashback, what does Jordan ask Courtney for?
(a) Her telephone number.
(b) An introduction to Madison.
(c) A kiss.
(d) Dancing lessons.
13. What has Courtney spent the last two weeks determined to do?
(a) Show Jordan she doesn't care.
(b) Find her own way to college.
(c) Win Jordan back.
(d) Convince her parents to let her go somewhere else.
14. What is the purpose of the phone call?
(a) To invite Courtney out for breakfast.
(b) To invite Courtney to another party.
(c) To apologize.
(d) To say goodnight.
15. What does Courtney's father tell Jordan will be the only reason they will have a problem?
(a) If Jordan decides to be indiscreet.
(b) If Jordan plans to blab to Courtney.
(c) If Jordan plans to tell on his mother.
(d) If Jordan intends to sleep with his daughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Courtney looking at when the phone rings?
2. What lie does Courtney tell Jordan?
3. What is B.J. worried about?
4. What happens when Jordan meets Courtney's father?
5. Who is throwing the party that Jordan and B.J. are going to?
This section contains 554 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)