|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who calls her?
2. How does Courtney feel when she wakes up next to Jordan?
3. What unexpected step does Jordan take with Courtney?
(a) He tells her he wants to take her to the prom.
(b) He tells her he wants to date other girls too.
(c) He asks her to be his girlfriend.
(d) He tells her he loves her.
4. What song did Jordan pick for his online profile?
(a) "Get Down Tonight", by K.C. and The Sunshine Band.
(b) "Let's All Get Drunk Tonight", by Afroman.
(c) "I Got A Tiger By The Tail", by Buck Owens.
(d) "Rocky Mountain High" by John Denver.
5. In his flashback, what does Jordan admit to B.J?
(a) That Courtney's father threatened him.
(b) That he no longer has interest in Madison.
(c) That he is nervous about going to B.U.
(d) That he thinks he is in love with Courtney.
6. What does Jordan ensure when they stop?
(a) That he orders food for Courtney.
(b) The motel has two beds.
(c) They have separate rooms.
(d) There is a drugstore nearby.
7. What lie does she tell?
(a) She wishes she were back home.
(b) She doesn't care about Jordan.
(c) There was only one room left.
(d) They are in separate rooms.
8. What does B.J. stand for?
(a) Billy John.
(b) Bob Joseph.
(c) Brian Joseph.
(d) Brian John.
9. What is Courtney looking at when the phone rings?
(a) Her diary.
(b) Love letters to Jordan.
(c) Her prom dress.
(d) Jordan's MySpace page.
10. What recurring virtue is missing in Courtney and Jordan's relationship?
(d) All of these.
11. In the flashback, what does Jordan ask Courtney for?
(a) A kiss.
(b) Her telephone number.
(c) Dancing lessons.
(d) An introduction to Madison.
12. Before they leave for college, who calls Jordan every night?
13. What is Courtney's response?
(a) That she is not emotionally attached to Jordan.
(b) That Jordan will dump her as soon as he gets bored.
(c) That she and Jordan will never be a couple.
(d) That she can have Jordan if she wants him.
14. What is Jordan leaning towards studying at B.U?
15. What 'breaking news' does B.J. have for Jordan?
(a) Lloyd is going to go with them.
(b) Lloyd is going to Miami.
(c) Lloyd is planning to ask Courtney out.
(d) Courtney is hooking up with Lloyd.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Courtney so upset about the trip she is taking with Jordan?
2. What happens when Jordan meets Courtney's father?
3. Why does Courtney call Jocelyn from the bathroom?
4. Where are Jordan and Courtney going?
5. Where did Jordan meet his new girlfriend?
This section contains 524 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)