|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Daagoo first assure the women?
(a) "We are your friends."
(b) "We will save you."
(c) "We will help you back to camp."
(d) "We mean you no harm."
2. What are the women armed with as Daagoo approaches?
(c) Bows and arrows.
3. What do The People want from the two old women?
(b) A chance to help them.
4. What does one of the hunters ask Daagoo?
(a) What he wants them to do.
(b) How much longer they will search.
(c) What he expects to find.
(d) What he smells.
5. How do the women feel when the chief arrives at their camp?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sa' perceive when looking at the faces of the hunters?
2. What do the women put on their cache to scare off predators?
3. What scent does Daagoo catch?
4. What should The People always do in hard times, according to the chief?
5. What does Daagoo notice about the snow around them?
Short Essay Questions
1. How has the chief's decision to leave the women behind affected him since?
2. Where do the women decide to go to protect themselves from others as the weather warms?
3. Why are the women afraid that other people might come to their fish camp?
4. What do the women do with the inside parts of the fish they catch?
5. Why does Daagoo hold out hope that the old women are still alive?
6. Why do the four hunters feel impatient about their task of searching for the old women?
7. When they hear their names called, why do the women agree that there is no use in trying to hide?
8. What does Shruh Zhuu do with the two old women each day?
9. Why does the sense that the old women might be alive offer so much hope to The People?
10. What methods do the women use to protect themselves from mosquitoes?
This section contains 809 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)