Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does one of the hunters ask Daagoo?
(a) What he expects to find.
(b) What he wants them to do.
(c) What he smells.
(d) How much longer they will search.
2. What problem do the women encounter with their huge supply of food?
3. How do the women feel when the chief arrives at their camp?
4. Who is allowed to visit the old women under the terms of their first agreement?
(a) The chief and Daagoo.
(b) Women only.
(c) The four hunters.
(d) Family only.
5. What larger animal do the women remember how to trap?
6. What emotion does Chi'idzigyaak feel when she looks at the hunters?
7. What are the women armed with as Daagoo approaches?
(a) Bows and arrows.
8. What erases the bad feelings between Chi'idzigyaak and Ozhii Nelii?
(c) An embrace.
(d) Tears of joy.
9. What do the women put around their faces to protect their skin?
(a) Sunblocking cream.
(b) Bows made from ribbons.
(c) Leather tassels.
(d) Hats with visors.
10. What good fortune comes to The People during that winter?
(a) They kill a large moose.
(b) They find a beaver dam.
(c) They kill a caribou.
(d) They kill a number of rabbits.
11. What do The People want from the two old women?
(d) A chance to help them.
12. Why is the direction chosen by the women senseless to Daagoo?
(a) It is near where mosquitoes breed.
(b) It is far from the spot where moose gathered.
(c) It is far from water.
(d) It is far from the caribou trails.
13. What had hardship taught The People about themselves?
(a) They were not wise, but foolish.
(b) They were not strong, but weak.
(c) They were not happy, but sad.
(d) They were not weak, but strong.
14. What does Daagoo notice about the snow around them?
(a) It is new.
(b) It shows footsteps.
(c) It is untrampled.
(d) It is frozen on the surface.
15. What has Ozhii Nelii done each day since the old women were left behind?
Short Answer Questions
1. What hope does Daagoo offer the people as they find no sign of the two women?
2. What makes the women's voices seem closer to the hunters than they are?
3. What undermines the chief's decision-making ability?
4. How do the council members who had first suggested abandoning the women feel when they are found?
5. What does the chief believe would give The People a second chance?
This section contains 461 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)