|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Recalling Old Skills.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is not tolerated in this environment?
2. What do the women make to guide the rabbits to the snare?
3. How did Chi'idzigyaak get her name?
(a) From a star.
(b) From a whale.
(c) From a chickadee.
(d) From a caribou.
4. What causes the women to fall down as they walk?
(a) Slippery patches of ice.
(b) Fatigue and old age.
(c) High drifts of snow.
5. Chi'idzigyaak realizes they had been pampered because ____________.
(a) Young people had sewn their clothing.
(b) Young people had carried their burdens.
(c) Young people had brought them food.
(d) Young people had kept their fire blazing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Chi'idzigyaak say she is like a baby?
2. What must a boy care for even above his loved ones in the group?
3. Why does the chief want to leave as quickly as possible?
4. Why are the men a danger to the group?
5. What does Shruh Zhuu do with his time?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)