|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Recalling Old Skills.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the boys in the group prove their manhood?
(a) Running and wrestling.
(b) Singing and dancing.
(c) Hunting and wrestling.
(d) Fishing and hunting.
2. Who sets up shelters for the old women?
(a) Younger men.
(b) The chief.
(c) Younger women.
3. Why does Chi'idzigyaak say she is like a baby?
(a) Because she cries.
(b) Because she is helpless.
(c) Because she is dependent on others.
(d) Because she is without words.
4. What relatives does Chi'idzigyaak have in the group?
(a) A son and a granddaughter.
(b) A daughter and a grandson.
(c) A grandson and a granddaughter.
(d) A brother and a cousin.
5. What is the irritating side effect for the women of covering their faces?
(a) Poor visibility.
(b) Frost buildup under the cover.
(c) Muffled hearing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What skill does Sa' possess that she had forgotten?
2. What are their ropes made of?
3. Why can't the women move when they wake up on the second morning of their travels?
4. Chi'idzigyaak realizes they had been pampered because ____________.
5. What is the first reason why the women determine to leave the fall camp?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)