|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Recalling Old Skills.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes the women to fall down as they walk?
(b) High drifts of snow.
(c) Slippery patches of ice.
(d) Fatigue and old age.
2. What are the women trying to avoid by covering their faces?
(a) Freezing their noses.
(b) Freezing their lips.
(c) Freezing their lungs.
(d) Freezing their faces.
3. How do the boys in the group prove their manhood?
(a) Hunting and wrestling.
(b) Singing and dancing.
(c) Fishing and hunting.
(d) Running and wrestling.
4. Why do the women feel almost superstitious about their good luck?
(a) They killed a squirrel.
(b) They were still alive.
(c) They caught another rabbit.
(d) They built snowshoes easily.
5. What feeling does Sa' arouse in Chi'idzigyaak?
Short Answer Questions
1. What protects Shruh Zhuu when he freely voices his opinions as a child?
2. What is the first thing the old women do to save themselves?
3. How do moose protect themselves from cold?
4. Why do the women drink the broth instead of eating the meat?
5. What clears Sa's head when she wakes up each morning?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)