|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Saving a Cache of Fish.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the women trying to avoid by covering their faces?
(a) Freezing their lips.
(b) Freezing their lungs.
(c) Freezing their noses.
(d) Freezing their faces.
2. What danger lies in crossing the frozen river?
(a) Hidden cracks in the ice.
(b) Broken shards of ice.
(c) Unseen obstacles.
(d) Slipping and falling.
3. Why do the women feel almost superstitious about their good luck?
(a) They built snowshoes easily.
(b) They killed a squirrel.
(c) They were still alive.
(d) They caught another rabbit.
4. What are the women watching for along the river?
(a) A tall tree.
(b) A rock formation.
(c) A lagoon.
(d) A narrow stream.
5. What relatives does Chi'idzigyaak have in the group?
(a) A son and a granddaughter.
(b) A brother and a cousin.
(c) A daughter and a grandson.
(d) A grandson and a granddaughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is not tolerated in this environment?
2. What is the first thing the old women do to save themselves?
3. What bloodthirsty animal is waiting for the women in the new campsite they select?
4. What does Chi'idzigyaak think will happen to Sa' if Chi'idzigyaak gives up?
5. What does Sa' gladly realize on the fourth night?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)