|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do people in the 'Burg set aside thousands of dollars for?
(a) Weddings and funerals.
(b) Fancy cars.
(c) To move to New York City.
(d) A college education.
2. Who follows Stephanie on this investigative journey to the storage facility?
(a) The Sandman.
(c) Mrs. Plum.
(d) Her grandmother.
3. When Stephanie goes home after the stake-out, there is an invitation on her answering machine to go to dinner. Who is it from?
(d) Stephanie's mother.
4. Whom does Spiro say he is afraid of in Chapter Seven?
(b) Spiro's father.
(d) The Sandman.
5. At the end of chapter three, Eddie Garanza leaves a message for Stephanie about Morelli's current case. What has he learned?
(a) That Morelli is dirty.
(b) That Morelli has found the killer.
(d) That Morelli knows more than he's letting on.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter Five, whom does Morelli say is dangerous?
2. What does the unlocked door in Kenny's vehicle signal to Stephanie?
3. Why does Stephanie hope Spiro will make a sexual move on her?
4. Based on the tips Julia has given, Stephanie and Morelli decide that Julia is what?
5. What does Stephanie give Morelli at the beginning of Chapter Six?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the major difference between the attitude of Stephanie's grandmother and Mrs. Plum?
2. By leaving a card with the Sandman's neighbor, is Stephanie setting herself up as a target or simply attempting to get information?
3. Does the fact that the stolen guns are from Fort Braddock mean that Kenny is guilty?
4. Stephanie is often shown consuming what type of food throughout the story?
5. Why does Stephanie hire a former prostitute to work for Vinnie?
6. How does the 'Burg help with the job Stephanie is trying to do?
7. Why does Stephanie go to the storage unit in Chapter Four?
8. When Stephanie and Morelli bump into each other at the crash, what does it symbolize?
9. What does the cat in the hamster cage symbolize?
10. Why does Stephanie visit dangerous suspects without back-up?
This section contains 703 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)