|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The guns sold in the gun sale in Chapter Six were from where?
(a) West Virginia.
(b) Fort Braddock.
(d) Fort Knox.
2. What crashes into Stephanie at a gun sale?
(a) Stephanie's stolen Jeep.
(b) Stephanie's stolen Buick.
(c) An unmarked police car.
(d) A motorcycle.
3. In Chapter Five, where does Stephanie get information on other caskets?
(a) The graveyard.
(b) Other funeral homes.
(c) The morgue.
4. What do men admire about the Buick?
(a) That Stephanie can maneuver it so well.
(b) The size of the car.
(c) The shiny hubcaps.
(d) That it can go from zero to sixty in five seconds.
5. In what location does the tire on the Buick go flat?
(a) At R & J Storage.
(b) In front of the funeral home.
(c) On the George Washington bridge.
(d) Two blocks away from the next gun sale.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Stephanie get tricked into having dinner with at her mother's house?
2. Stephanie has no problem stealing Kenny's address book and key, but feels guilty about taking what?
3. What does the unlocked door in Kenny's vehicle signal to Stephanie?
4. In Chapter Seven, what does Grandma Mazur pull off the dead body in the casket?
5. How does Eula, the homeless woman, escape from Stephanie?
Short Essay Questions
1. When Spiro produces an unsigned letter much like the one Stephanie received, what does this device achieve?
2. Why does Stephanie's mother want her to have another job?
3. What device does the author use to create a past between Stephanie and Morelli?
4. Why is Stephanie occasionally dishonest when seeking answers for her case?
5. Does the fact that the stolen guns are from Fort Braddock mean that Kenny is guilty?
6. How does the 'Burg help with the job Stephanie is trying to do?
7. Why does Morelli want Stephanie to stay away from the Sandman?
8. The size of the Buick is used as a commentary piece regarding what?
9. When Stephanie and Morelli bump into each other at the crash, what does it symbolize?
10. What is the major difference between the attitude of Stephanie's grandmother and Mrs. Plum?
This section contains 703 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)