|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the start of Chapter Nine, what weapon does Stephanie strap to her belt in case she runs into Kenny?
(a) Pepper spray and a stun gun.
(b) A large knife and a small knife.
(c) A large knife and pepper spray.
(d) A real gun and a stun gun.
2. In Chapter Eleven, Stephanie learns Spiro is under surveillance by whom?
(b) A federal agent.
(c) The police.
(d) Grandma Mazur.
3. What does Stephanie insist Spiro do with the severed finger?
(a) Sell it on the black market.
(b) Bury it with its rightful body.
(c) Use it for case research.
(d) Boil it.
4. Whom does Stephanie call after her jacket pocket discovery?
(b) The police.
(c) The Sandman.
5. In Chapter Thirteen, what does Stephanie find in her fridge?
(a) Roses from Spiro.
(b) Loosey's penis.
(c) A severed foot.
(d) That Morelli drank her beer.
6. In Chapter Eleven, what do Stephanie and Morelli do together after her meeting with Spiro?
(a) Stake-out Kenny's motel room.
(b) Watch a hockey game.
(c) Go to dinner.
(d) Plan to kidnap Spiro.
7. Stephanie brings Grandma Mazur to visit Vinnie because she is certain he is about to do what?
(a) Take Stephanie off the Kenny case.
(b) Fire Lula.
(c) Tell Spiro she's attracted to him.
(d) Fine Stephanie for damage to the Jeep.
8. What meal does Morelli eat with Stephanie's family at the beginning of Chapter Fourteen?
9. When Spiro is attacked by Kenny, what religious gesture does Stephanie make?
(a) Stephanie goes to confession.
(b) Stephanie sings a hymn.
(c) Stephanie thanks God.
(d) Stephanie crosses herself.
10. Where does Spiro suggest Kenny might be hiding?
(a) With family.
(b) In the city.
(c) Down by the water.
(d) At the funeral home.
11. When does Stephanie wake up the first morning at her parent's house?
(a) Stephanie does not sleep that night.
(b) 5:30 a.m.
(c) 7 a.m.
12. In what location does Grandma Mazur get attacked?
(a) At the funeral home.
(b) The beauty parlor.
(c) In Grandma's house.
(d) On the sidewalk.
13. What physical affliction bothers Stephanie in Chapter Twelve?
(c) An eye twitch.
14. What does Stephanie get from the guns in Spiro's apartment?
(a) The price tag.
(b) The serial numbers.
(c) The bullets.
(d) The purchase receipt.
15. How does Grandma Mazur stop the threat Vinnie makes to Stephanie?
(a) Threatens to rat out Vinnie to his Grandma Bela.
(b) Threatens to get Vinnie fired.
(c) Admits Vinnie was adopted.
(d) Files a sexual harrassment suit.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter Eleven, what does Stephanie leave for Morelli when she takes the truck?
2. The first morning at her parent's house, what does Stephanie wear on her feet that everyone criticizes?
3. What does Kenny stab Grandma Mazur with?
4. Who is grotesquely interested in the contents of the package Stephanie receives from her building superintendent?
5. On her way to take Spiro home, what does Stephanie tell her mother her part-time job is?
This section contains 503 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)