|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter Nine, Morelli and Stephanie visit whom with the finger?
(a) Stephanie's grandmother.
(b) The police.
(d) A psychic.
2. Where does Stephanie get phone numbers from in Spiro's apartment?
(a) The notepad on the counter.
(b) Louie Moon's dry erase board.
(c) Spiro's phone bill.
(d) Spiro's cell phone.
3. In Chapter Eleven, what do Stephanie and Morelli do together after her meeting with Spiro?
(a) Plan to kidnap Spiro.
(b) Go to dinner.
(c) Stake-out Kenny's motel room.
(d) Watch a hockey game.
4. What meal does Morelli eat with Stephanie's family at the beginning of Chapter Fourteen?
5. In what location does Grandma Mazur get attacked?
(a) At the funeral home.
(b) The beauty parlor.
(c) In Grandma's house.
(d) On the sidewalk.
6. What is in the package Stephanie receives from her building superintendent?
(a) Loosey's genitalia.
(b) Spiro's nose.
(c) A finger.
(d) Money from gun sales.
7. After Stephanie drives Spiro home in Chapter Twelve, what part of the funeral home does she insist on investigating?
(a) The attic.
(b) The empty caskets.
(c) The closets.
(d) The basement.
8. What does Kenny stab Grandma Mazur with?
(a) Kenny's fingernail.
(b) A nail file.
(c) An ice pick.
(d) A knife.
9. What does Kenny tuck into Stephanie's jacket pocket in Chapter Eight?
(a) Photos of the guilty party.
(c) A finger.
(d) A love note.
10. What does Stephanie ask Louie Moon to do when someone complains the living room is too hot?
(a) Tell them to leave the funeral home.
(b) Fix the thermostat.
(c) Guard the body.
(d) Teach her to shoot a gun.
11. Kenny calls Stephanie at home, threatening to harm whom?
(a) Mrs. Plum.
(c) Grandma Mazur.
12. In Chapter Ten, where does Stephanie stake-out Kenny?
(a) The bar down the street.
(b) At Spiro's house.
(c) In the parking lot of a cheap motel.
(d) Stephanie's mother's house.
13. Why is there record attendance at Loosey's viewing?
(a) Loosey's Grandma has been begging people to come.
(b) There is rumored to be money in his casket.
(c) The whole town loved him.
(d) The gossip about his missing body part.
14. How does Stephanie get Spiro to take her to the basement after someone goes missing?
(a) She threatens him with the stun gun.
(b) She pays him.
(c) She calls the police.
(d) She promises to kiss him.
15. What does Stephanie insist Spiro do with the severed finger?
(a) Sell it on the black market.
(b) Boil it.
(c) Bury it with its rightful body.
(d) Use it for case research.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Stephanie tries to go in the window at the Sandman's house?
2. In Chapter Fourteen, what crime does Spiro beg Kenny not to commit in the funeral parlor basement?
3. Why is Grandma Mazur eager to be seen in public after she is attacked?
4. Whom does Stephanie assume Spiro will believe broke into his apartment instead of her?
5. Stephanie and Morelli report the contents of the package Stephanie receives from her building's superintendent to whom?
This section contains 516 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)