|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Stephanie points out the suspicious van, whom does Spiro suggest is stealing caskets?
(c) The Sandman.
2. How does Grandma Mazur stop the threat Vinnie makes to Stephanie?
(a) Threatens to get Vinnie fired.
(b) Files a sexual harrassment suit.
(c) Admits Vinnie was adopted.
(d) Threatens to rat out Vinnie to his Grandma Bela.
3. What is Loosey's body missing at the viewing?
(a) The genitalia.
(b) A finger.
(c) The head.
(d) The right ear.
4. Why is there record attendance at Loosey's viewing?
(a) Loosey's Grandma has been begging people to come.
(b) The gossip about his missing body part.
(c) There is rumored to be money in his casket.
(d) The whole town loved him.
5. In what location does Grandma Mazur get attacked?
(a) In Grandma's house.
(b) At the funeral home.
(c) The beauty parlor.
(d) On the sidewalk.
6. Kenny admits he has been smuggling guns out of the funeral parlor dressed like whom?
(a) A woman.
7. In Chapter Fourteen, what crime does Spiro beg Kenny not to commit in the funeral parlor basement?
8. Who conducts surveillance of Stiva's with Stephanie?
(b) Grandma Mazur.
(d) Mrs. Plum.
9. Grandma Mazur recognizes what about the caskets found at the abandoned building?
(a) The caskets are more expensive than Stephanie believes.
(b) That the caskets are military surplus.
(c) That the caskets are designer brands.
(d) That the caskets have been used.
10. What does Stephanie ask Louie Moon to do when someone complains the living room is too hot?
(a) Guard the body.
(b) Fix the thermostat.
(c) Teach her to shoot a gun.
(d) Tell them to leave the funeral home.
11. In Chapter Ten, where does Stephanie stake-out Kenny?
(a) In the parking lot of a cheap motel.
(b) Stephanie's mother's house.
(c) At Spiro's house.
(d) The bar down the street.
12. How does Morelli find out Stephanie's performing a stake-out on Kenny?
(a) Stephanie's mother tips him off.
(b) A fellow cop spots the Buick.
(c) Morelli drives by and sees the Buick.
(d) Stephanie calls him.
13. At the beginning of Chapter 10, what are Lula and Connie fighting about?
(b) Stephanie's vacation request.
(c) How little Lula gets paid.
(d) Who has the best pizza.
14. In Chapter Nine, what has happened to a large pile of caskets at the abandoned building?
(a) The caskets have been burned.
(b) The caskets have been vandalized.
(c) The caskets have been auctioned off.
(d) Cats live in them.
15. In Chapter Thirteen, what does Stephanie find in her fridge?
(a) That Morelli drank her beer.
(b) Roses from Spiro.
(c) Loosey's penis.
(d) A severed foot.
Short Answer Questions
1. Kenny calls Stephanie at home, threatening to harm whom?
2. Who is carrying a gun in Clara's Beauty Salon?
3. Morelli reveals the Sandman's body was found the night before. Where was it found?
4. Following Stephanie's refrigerator discovery, what does Morelli tell the neighbors the cops have in the cooler?
5. What is the philosophy of the 'Burg society?
This section contains 500 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)