|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Stephanie get phone numbers from in Spiro's apartment?
(a) Louie Moon's dry erase board.
(b) The notepad on the counter.
(c) Spiro's cell phone.
(d) Spiro's phone bill.
2. What movie does the victim quote while firing a weapon at Kenny?
(a) Dirty Harry.
(b) The Godfather.
(c) When Harry Met Sally.
(d) Working Girl.
3. When Grandma Mazur goes to Clara's to show off her wound, what color of hair does Grandma Mazur walk out with?
4. In Chapter Twelve, what surprises Stephanie about her mother's reaction to her and Morelli spending time together?
(a) The fact that her mother didn't butt into the conversation.
(b) The disdain.
(c) The invitation to dinner.
(d) The approval.
5. What does Lula say about the Buick when she is driving in it with Stephanie?
(a) The Buick is too big of a car for Stephanie.
(b) The Buick reminds her of a pimp she once knew.
(c) The new car smell.
(d) The Buick's size is impressive.
6. When Spiro is attacked by Kenny, what religious gesture does Stephanie make?
(a) Stephanie thanks God.
(b) Stephanie sings a hymn.
(c) Stephanie goes to confession.
(d) Stephanie crosses herself.
7. In Chapter Eleven, what do Stephanie and Morelli do together after her meeting with Spiro?
(a) Plan to kidnap Spiro.
(b) Watch a hockey game.
(c) Go to dinner.
(d) Stake-out Kenny's motel room.
8. Morelli reveals the Sandman's body was found the night before. Where was it found?
(a) With Spiro.
(b) Outside the police station.
(c) In the river.
(d) At Kenny's motel.
9. In the funeral parlor basement, where does Kenny reveal that he has stashed his victim?
(a) Behind the door.
(b) In a casket.
(c) A refrigerated body drawer.
(d) In a secret room.
10. How does Stephanie get Spiro to take her to the basement after someone goes missing?
(a) She calls the police.
(b) She threatens him with the stun gun.
(c) She pays him.
(d) She promises to kiss him.
11. What does Louie Moon leave around his house year round?
(a) Holiday decorations.
(d) A burglar alarm.
12. In Chapter Eleven, what does Spiro hope people will think about him and Stephanie?
(a) They are dating.
(b) They are engaged.
(c) Stephanie is his business partner.
(d) Stephanie is having his baby.
13. Why is there record attendance at Loosey's viewing?
(a) There is rumored to be money in his casket.
(b) Loosey's Grandma has been begging people to come.
(c) The gossip about his missing body part.
(d) The whole town loved him.
14. What does the widow do to deal with her grief at the funeral in Chapter Nine?
(a) Gets drunk.
(b) Starts shooting at the funeral guests.
(c) Gets remarried.
(d) Has a breakdown.
15. Following Stephanie's refrigerator discovery, what does Morelli tell the neighbors the cops have in the cooler?
(a) Hot dogs.
(d) A body.
Short Answer Questions
1. The first morning at her parent's house, what does Stephanie wear on her feet that everyone criticizes?
2. Kenny admits he has been smuggling guns out of the funeral parlor dressed like whom?
3. In Chapter Eight, where does Stephanie store a certain, severed body part?
4. What is in the package Stephanie receives from her building superintendent?
5. In what location does Grandma Mazur get attacked?
This section contains 545 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)