|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Based on the tips Julia has given, Stephanie and Morelli decide that Julia is what?
(a) Not trustworthy.
(b) A key suspect in the case.
(c) The leader of a crime ring.
(d) Guilty of the shooting.
2. In what location does the tire on the Buick go flat?
(a) Two blocks away from the next gun sale.
(b) On the George Washington bridge.
(c) In front of the funeral home.
(d) At R & J Storage.
3. Who owns the car involved in Moogey Bues' shooting?
(a) Kenny Mancuso.
(b) Kenny's girlfriend, Julia.
(c) Morelli's step-father, Christian.
(d) Morelli's cousin, Leo.
4. Why does Roberta leave the scene after she is questioned?
(a) To flee.
(b) To tell Spiro someone is nosing around.
(c) To call for help.
(d) To check all of the storage units.
5. What did Vinnie do to cause a problem with the female file clerk?
(a) He shouted at her.
(b) He misfiled her papers.
(c) He sexually harassed her.
(d) Due to his money problems, he refused to pay her.
6. Why does Stephanie meet with Spiro following Moogey's viewing?
(a) Spiro has information on Morelli.
(b) Stephanie's grandmother is setting them up.
(c) Because Spiro knows something about the case.
(d) To get more information on the stolen caskets.
7. The night Stephanie's apartment is robbed, what does she set up against her door in case of another break-in?
(b) The couch.
(d) A chair.
8. Where is Stephanie standing when she gets a look into the Sandman's apartment?
(a) On the skylight.
(b) On the fire escape.
(c) Near the peephole in his front door.
(d) In a tree.
9. At a meeting that takes place in the funeral home, what does Spiro beg Stephanie to retrieve?
(a) 24 missing caskets.
(b) 5 wallets taken from corpses.
(c) A hearse.
(d) 37 candles taken from the altar.
10. Stephanie has no problem stealing Kenny's address book and key, but feels guilty about taking what?
(a) Kenny's car.
(b) Money from Kenny's penny jar.
(c) Kenny's mail.
(d) The gun Kenny used.
11. In Chapter Five, whom does Morelli say is dangerous?
(b) The Priest.
(c) The Sandman.
12. What does Spiro give Stephanie to follow up on the caskets?
(a) Information on fingerprints he discovered on the other cheap caskets in the back room.
(b) An advance on the reward.
(c) Some money to help her pay for the hunt.
(d) A picture of cheap caskets and a key to the storage room where they were kept.
13. Why is Stephanie suspicious of Spiro after reviewing the caskets?
(a) Spiro has always mocked Stephanie's work.
(b) Spiro lies about fingerprints on the casket.
(c) Spiro has a big insurance policy and Stephanie thinks she's getting set up.
(d) Spiro has cheap caskets, but people in the 'Burg spend big money on funerals.
14. Who gets questioned regarding the caskets at the storage facility?
(d) Mrs. Plum.
15. Stephanie visits the location of the second accident. Where is it?
(a) Behind Morelli's office.
(b) A gas station.
(c) At the Jeep dealership.
(d) The barbershop.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Stephanie when her Jeep gets stolen in Chapter Five?
2. What type of exercise does Stephanie complete every morning?
3. Whom did Stephanie lie to for the tip on Kenny Mancuso?
4. To avoid suspicion, Morelli and Stephanie decide to do what with a letter in Kenny's mail?
5. What crashes into Stephanie at a gun sale?
This section contains 572 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)