|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Grandma Mazur accidentally dump on the corpse, causing a fight with his widow?
(a) The contents of her large purse.
(b) An urn of flowers.
(c) A glass of wine.
(d) An urn of ashes.
2. What event does Grandma Mazur invite Stephanie to?
(a) Moogey's viewing.
(b) A party at the neighbor's house.
(c) A makeover at the beauty parlor.
(d) Mrs. Plum's birthday.
3. What does Spiro show Stephanie in Chapter Seven?
(a) An engagement ring.
(b) An unsigned, scary letter like the one Stephanie received.
(c) A contract for free funeral services for her, her mother and grandmother.
(d) A gun.
4. What crashes into Stephanie at a gun sale?
(a) Stephanie's stolen Buick.
(b) Stephanie's stolen Jeep.
(c) An unmarked police car.
(d) A motorcycle.
5. Whom did Stephanie lie to for the tip on Kenny Mancuso?
(a) Kenny's gardener.
(b) Kenny's cousin, Morelli.
(c) Kenny's girlfriend, Julia.
(d) Kenny's friend, Moogey.
6. Who gets questioned regarding the caskets at the storage facility?
(c) Mrs. Plum.
7. What does the protagonist, Stephanie Plum, do for a living?
(a) Detective Agency Owner.
(c) FBI Agent.
(d) Bounty Hunter.
8. In Chapter Seven, why does Connie make fun of Stephanie?
(a) Stephanie's lack of parallel parking skills with the Buick.
(b) Not being able to solve the case.
(c) The fact that Stephanie is single.
(d) Having her Jeep stolen in the first place.
9. What does Stephanie receive at the opening of Chapter Three?
(a) An invitation to the funeral home.
(b) A tip on Moogey's death.
(c) Another lecture from her mother about getting married.
(d) A threatening, unsigned letter.
10. The guns sold in the gun sale in Chapter Six were from where?
(a) Fort Braddock.
(c) West Virginia.
(d) Fort Knox.
11. Who does not think highly of Morelli?
(a) The whole town.
(b) Stephanie's grandmother.
(c) Morelli himself.
(d) Mrs. Plum.
12. Why did Stephanie get Lula hired in the office after the other file clerk quit?
(a) Lula will keep Vinnie under control.
(b) Lula can provide information from the street.
(c) All answers are correct.
(d) Lula is confident in herself and will make a great employee.
13. At the end of chapter three, Eddie Garanza leaves a message for Stephanie about Morelli's current case. What has he learned?
(a) That Morelli knows more than he's letting on.
(b) That Morelli is dirty.
(c) That Morelli has found the killer.
14. How long will it take Stephanie to get money to replace the stolen Jeep?
(a) One year.
(b) 30 days.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) No time at all.
15. What does Spiro give Stephanie to follow up on the caskets?
(a) A picture of cheap caskets and a key to the storage room where they were kept.
(b) Information on fingerprints he discovered on the other cheap caskets in the back room.
(c) An advance on the reward.
(d) Some money to help her pay for the hunt.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of exercise does Stephanie complete every morning?
2. Whom does Stephanie get tricked into having dinner with at her mother's house?
3. Whom does Spiro say he is afraid of in Chapter Seven?
4. To avoid suspicion, Morelli and Stephanie decide to do what with a letter in Kenny's mail?
5. Why does Roberta leave the scene after she is questioned?
This section contains 549 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)