|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What event does Grandma Mazur invite Stephanie to?
(a) Moogey's viewing.
(b) A makeover at the beauty parlor.
(c) Mrs. Plum's birthday.
(d) A party at the neighbor's house.
2. To avoid suspicion, Morelli and Stephanie decide to do what with a letter in Kenny's mail?
(a) Photocopy and return it.
(b) Damage and return it.
(c) Put it in the neighbor's mailbox.
(d) Burn it.
3. What did Vinnie do to cause a problem with the female file clerk?
(a) He sexually harassed her.
(b) Due to his money problems, he refused to pay her.
(c) He misfiled her papers.
(d) He shouted at her.
4. Why is Stephanie hunting a certain character in a stake-out?
(a) Stephanie is determined to prove that the character is a drug dealer.
(b) Stephanie is attracted to this character.
(c) The character missed a court date.
(d) The character shot a friend in the knee.
5. Why can't Kenny be implicated in the gun sale?
(a) There is no evidence available.
(b) Kenny is not guilty.
(c) There was not a gun sale after all.
(d) Kenny owned all of the guns legally.
6. Based on the tips Julia has given, Stephanie and Morelli decide that Julia is what?
(a) Not trustworthy.
(b) Guilty of the shooting.
(c) A key suspect in the case.
(d) The leader of a crime ring.
7. How does Morelli describe Stephanie's physical appearance the morning after her apartment was robbed?
8. In Chapter Six, Morelli shares his top secret case with Stephanie for what reason?
(a) Morelli suspects that Kenny Mancuso is involved.
(b) Morelli wants Stephanie to help him cover up evidence.
(c) Morelli wants to know if Stephanie was involved.
(d) Morelli suspects Stephanie already knows about it anyway.
9. Why did Stephanie get Lula hired in the office after the other file clerk quit?
(a) Lula can provide information from the street.
(b) Lula will keep Vinnie under control.
(c) All answers are correct.
(d) Lula is confident in herself and will make a great employee.
10. Why is Stephanie suspicious of Spiro after reviewing the caskets?
(a) Spiro has a big insurance policy and Stephanie thinks she's getting set up.
(b) Spiro has always mocked Stephanie's work.
(c) Spiro has cheap caskets, but people in the 'Burg spend big money on funerals.
(d) Spiro lies about fingerprints on the casket.
11. Where is Stephanie standing when she gets a look into the Sandman's apartment?
(a) In a tree.
(b) Near the peephole in his front door.
(c) On the fire escape.
(d) On the skylight.
12. What does Stephanie have to remind herself regarding Morelli?
(a) Stephanie cannot trust his false leads.
(b) Morelli has already been married five times.
(c) Stephanie needs to avoid emotional involvement.
(d) Morelli is suspected of killing his ex-wife.
13. In Chapter Five, where does Stephanie get information on other caskets?
(a) The graveyard.
(b) The morgue.
(d) Other funeral homes.
14. In Chapter Six, whom does Stephanie have lunch with to discuss the latest developments in her case?
(a) Vinnie and Connie.
(b) Morelli and Ranger.
(c) The Sandman.
15. What does the protagonist, Stephanie Plum, do for a living?
(b) Detective Agency Owner.
(c) FBI Agent.
(d) Bounty Hunter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who owns the car involved in Moogey Bues' shooting?
2. Stephanie visits the location of the second accident. Where is it?
3. What vehicle replaces the stolen Jeep?
4. What does the unlocked door in Kenny's vehicle signal to Stephanie?
5. At the Sandman's apartment, what does Stephanie leave with the neighbor?
This section contains 602 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)