|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter Seven, what does Grandma Mazur pull off the dead body in the casket?
(a) The flower in his lapel.
(b) A shiny pair of shoes.
(c) A blue hat.
(d) A finger.
2. Why does Roberta leave the scene after she is questioned?
(a) To tell Spiro someone is nosing around.
(b) To check all of the storage units.
(c) To flee.
(d) To call for help.
3. What is the result when Moogey Bues gets shot a second time?
(a) Stephanie gets the blame.
(b) The bullet lodges in his foot.
(c) The bullet lodges in his other knee.
(d) The bullet kills him.
4. Who gets questioned regarding the caskets at the storage facility?
(d) Mrs. Plum.
5. Where is Stephanie when her Jeep gets stolen in Chapter Five?
(a) Getting Chinese take-out.
(b) Outside her grandmother's apartment.
(c) The House of Eternal Slumber.
(d) Morelli's house.
6. Whom does Spiro say he is afraid of in Chapter Seven?
(c) Spiro's father.
(d) The Sandman.
7. What is the tip-off Lula provides Stephanie in Chapter Seven?
(a) The names of those involved in a bust.
(b) The location of the next gun sale.
(c) The names of everyone who has sold guns.
(d) The location of the next big drug deal.
8. Why is Stephanie suspicious of the Sandman at the beginning of Chapter Five?
(a) The Sandman has opened up a warehouse to sell used caskets.
(b) The Sandman has been following her.
(c) Stephanie's mother was quizzed by him.
(d) Stephanie has learned some information from Ranger and Morelli.
9. In Chapter Five, where does Stephanie get information on other caskets?
(a) The graveyard.
(c) Other funeral homes.
(d) The morgue.
10. How does Morelli suggest resolving the stolen casket issue?
(a) Spiro should quit the business.
(b) Spiro should put in an alarm system.
(c) Spiro should put explosives in the next batch of caskets.
(d) Spiro should just file a police report.
11. How does Morelli describe Stephanie's physical appearance the morning after her apartment was robbed?
12. What does Grandma Mazur accidentally dump on the corpse, causing a fight with his widow?
(a) An urn of ashes.
(b) An urn of flowers.
(c) A glass of wine.
(d) The contents of her large purse.
13. Who gives Stephanie a tip regarding a large pickup right around the time of the casket theft?
(a) Eula, the homeless lady.
(b) Mrs. Plum, after visiting the beauty parlor.
(c) Grandmother, after a visit to the funeral home.
(d) Roberta, at R & J Storage.
14. Based on the tips Julia has given, Stephanie and Morelli decide that Julia is what?
(a) Guilty of the shooting.
(b) Not trustworthy.
(c) A key suspect in the case.
(d) The leader of a crime ring.
15. Whom does Stephanie get tricked into having dinner with at her mother's house?
(a) Mrs. Plum.
(d) Stephanie's grandmother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do people in the 'Burg set aside thousands of dollars for?
2. At the end of chapter three, Eddie Garanza leaves a message for Stephanie about Morelli's current case. What has he learned?
3. When Stephanie goes home after the stake-out, there is an invitation on her answering machine to go to dinner. Who is it from?
4. What do men admire about the Buick?
5. What service does Stephanie promise Eddie Gazarra in exchange for information?
This section contains 582 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)