1. What does the protagonist, Stephanie Plum, do for a living?
2. What type of characters does Vincent Plum allow Stephanie to pursue?
3. Whom is Stephanie staking out in the opening of the book?
4. Whom did Stephanie lie to for the tip on Kenny Mancuso?
Kenny's girlfriend, Julia.
5. Why is Stephanie hunting a certain character in a stake-out?
The character missed a court date.
6. Why does Stephanie get stuck on a curb when she should be chasing the "smaller car"?
There was low visibility in the dark parking lot.
This section contains 4,928 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)