|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Stephanie suspicious of Spiro after reviewing the caskets?
(a) Spiro has cheap caskets, but people in the 'Burg spend big money on funerals.
(b) Spiro has always mocked Stephanie's work.
(c) Spiro lies about fingerprints on the casket.
(d) Spiro has a big insurance policy and Stephanie thinks she's getting set up.
2. In Chapter Six, Morelli shares his top secret case with Stephanie for what reason?
(a) Morelli suspects that Kenny Mancuso is involved.
(b) Morelli wants Stephanie to help him cover up evidence.
(c) Morelli wants to know if Stephanie was involved.
(d) Morelli suspects Stephanie already knows about it anyway.
3. Who cut off his own finger as a child?
(b) The undertaker.
4. At the beginning of Chapter Nine, Morelli and Stephanie visit whom with the finger?
(b) A psychic.
(c) The police.
(d) Stephanie's grandmother.
5. After learning about the caskets that were found, Spiro leaves someone in charge of the funeral home for the afternoon. Who?
(b) Grandma Mazur.
(c) Mrs. Plum.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gives Stephanie a tip regarding a large pickup right around the time of the casket theft?
2. In Chapter Six, whom does Stephanie have lunch with to discuss the latest developments in her case?
3. What does the Sandman's neighbor accuse Stephanie of being when he catches her outside the Sandman's apartment?
4. What type of exercise does Stephanie complete every morning?
5. Who is the eccentric character who informs Stephanie she carries a gun?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)