|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the philosophy of the 'Burg society?
(a) Weak vs. strong.
(b) Age vs. youth.
(c) Rich vs. poor.
(d) Youth vs. beauty.
2. Which door was not locked in Kenny's recovered vehicle?
(a) The driver's side door.
(b) The passenger's side door.
(c) The left back door.
(d) The right back door.
3. At the end of chapter three, Eddie Garanza leaves a message for Stephanie about Morelli's current case. What has he learned?
(a) That Morelli knows more than he's letting on.
(c) That Morelli is dirty.
(d) That Morelli has found the killer.
4. Who fixes the Jeep after the stake-out?
(a) One of Ranger's men.
(b) The Jeep is fine; it was just stuck.
(c) Morelli calls AAA.
(d) Kenny Mancuso helps out.
5. Whose viewing does Stephanie attend with her grandmother?
(a) Elliot Harper.
(b) Danny Gunzer.
(d) Mrs. Morelli.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the unlocked door in Kenny's vehicle signal to Stephanie?
2. What does the protagonist, Stephanie Plum, do for a living?
3. What did Vinnie do to cause a problem with the female file clerk?
4. What do men admire about the Buick?
5. Based on the tips Julia has given, Stephanie and Morelli decide that Julia is what?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)