|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the protagonist, Stephanie Plum, do for a living?
(a) Detective Agency Owner.
(c) FBI Agent.
(d) Bounty Hunter.
2. What is one of the problems Stephanie has with Morelli?
(a) Morelli swears in front of women and children.
(b) Morelli was born into money and she wasn't.
(c) Morelli has a questionable moral character.
(d) Morelli chews with his mouth open.
3. Stephanie has no problem stealing Kenny's address book and key, but feels guilty about taking what?
(a) The gun Kenny used.
(b) Money from Kenny's penny jar.
(c) Kenny's mail.
(d) Kenny's car.
4. What does Stephanie admire about Morelli?
(a) That Morelli whistles for a cab better than she does.
(b) That he is attractive to so many women.
(c) That Morelli was once in the Peace Corps.
(d) The life he's made for himself as a successful cop.
5. Why does Stephanie go to the storage facility after a night when she couldn't sleep?
(a) Eula suggested she would find something important in Unit 7.
(b) Kenny is supposed to meet her there.
(c) To get information on the caskets.
(d) To look for a dead body.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who fixes the Jeep after the stake-out?
2. Whose viewing does Stephanie attend with her grandmother?
3. What type of exercise does Stephanie complete every morning?
4. How does Eula, the homeless woman, escape from Stephanie?
5. Who is the eccentric character who informs Stephanie she carries a gun?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)