|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does not think highly of Morelli?
(a) Mrs. Plum.
(b) Stephanie's grandmother.
(c) The whole town.
(d) Morelli himself.
2. When Stephanie goes home after the stake-out, there is an invitation on her answering machine to go to dinner. Who is it from?
(d) Stephanie's mother.
3. What does the unlocked door in Kenny's vehicle signal to Stephanie?
(a) Someone tried to steal Kenny's car.
(b) Kenny was in a hurry.
(c) Kenny planned to come right back.
(d) Kenny was murdered.
4. At the end of chapter three, Eddie Garanza leaves a message for Stephanie about Morelli's current case. What has he learned?
(a) That Morelli has found the killer.
(b) That Morelli is dirty.
(d) That Morelli knows more than he's letting on.
5. Who gives Stephanie Moogey's address in Trenton?
(a) Cubby, Moogey's coworker.
(b) Sheila, Moogey's girlfriend.
(c) Evelyn, Moogey's mother.
(d) Johnny, Moogey's boss.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Eula, the homeless woman, escape from Stephanie?
2. To avoid suspicion, Morelli and Stephanie decide to do what with a letter in Kenny's mail?
3. Why does Stephanie meet with Spiro following Moogey's viewing?
4. What does Stephanie have to remind herself regarding Morelli?
5. How does Stephanie get Eula to come downtown?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)