|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stephanie receive at the opening of Chapter Three?
(a) Another lecture from her mother about getting married.
(b) A threatening, unsigned letter.
(c) An invitation to the funeral home.
(d) A tip on Moogey's death.
2. What does Morelli take from Stephanie, without her permission?
(a) Kenny's credit card bill.
(b) Kenny's phone bill, showing calls to Mexico and Salvador.
(c) Kenny's address book, offering up leads to major criminals.
(d) Kenny's mail order catalogues and the records of orders he placed.
3. What event does Grandma Mazur invite Stephanie to?
(a) A party at the neighbor's house.
(b) Mrs. Plum's birthday.
(c) Moogey's viewing.
(d) A makeover at the beauty parlor.
4. What is the result when Moogey Bues gets shot a second time?
(a) The bullet kills him.
(b) The bullet lodges in his other knee.
(c) Stephanie gets the blame.
(d) The bullet lodges in his foot.
5. What type of characters does Vincent Plum allow Stephanie to pursue?
(a) Hard-nosed criminals.
(b) Easy catches.
(c) FBI's Most Wanted.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Plum remember about Morelli and his relationship with Stephanie as a child?
2. At the end of chapter three, Eddie Garanza leaves a message for Stephanie about Morelli's current case. What has he learned?
3. What does Grandma Mazur do that shocks the attendees at Moogey's closed casket viewing?
4. At a meeting that takes place in the funeral home, what does Spiro beg Stephanie to retrieve?
5. Who fixes the Jeep after the stake-out?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)