|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is code for "serious talk" in Stephanie's family?
(a) "Come see this new dress."
(b) "Help in the kitchen."
(c) "Let's take a walk."
(d) "We have to talk."
2. At a meeting that takes place in the funeral home, what does Spiro beg Stephanie to retrieve?
(a) 5 wallets taken from corpses.
(b) 24 missing caskets.
(c) 37 candles taken from the altar.
(d) A hearse.
3. After Stephanie and Morelli speak with Cubby about the van, who is the casket-stealing suspect?
(b) The Sandman.
(d) A foreign man no one is familiar with.
4. After claiming to fear for his life, whom does Spiro hire as a bodyguard?
(a) Al from the body shop.
5. What happens when Stephanie tries to go in the window at the Sandman's house?
(a) Dogs attack her.
(b) An alarm bell sounds.
(c) The fire escape breaks.
(d) Stephanie falls and breaks her arm.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Stephanie drives Spiro home in Chapter Twelve, what part of the funeral home does she insist on investigating?
2. What does the protagonist, Stephanie Plum, do for a living?
3. Kenny calls Stephanie at home, threatening to harm whom?
4. In Chapter Eleven, what happens to Spiro to put him in the hospital?
5. What does Stephanie give Morelli at the beginning of Chapter Six?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)