|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Stephanie tries to go in the window at the Sandman's house?
(a) Dogs attack her.
(b) Stephanie falls and breaks her arm.
(c) The fire escape breaks.
(d) An alarm bell sounds.
2. In Chapter Ten, where does Stephanie stake-out Kenny?
(a) Stephanie's mother's house.
(b) At Spiro's house.
(c) The bar down the street.
(d) In the parking lot of a cheap motel.
3. What does Kenny stab Grandma Mazur with?
(a) A knife.
(b) An ice pick.
(c) A nail file.
(d) Kenny's fingernail.
4. In Chapter Nine, what has happened to a large pile of caskets at the abandoned building?
(a) The caskets have been burned.
(b) The caskets have been vandalized.
(c) Cats live in them.
(d) The caskets have been auctioned off.
5. The night Stephanie's apartment is robbed, what does she set up against her door in case of another break-in?
(b) A chair.
(c) The couch.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Vinnie do to cause a problem with the female file clerk?
2. The guns sold in the gun sale in Chapter Six were from where?
3. In Chapter Eight, why can't Stephanie physically catch Kenny when she spots him?
4. What does the Sandman's neighbor accuse Stephanie of being when he catches her outside the Sandman's apartment?
5. What is code for "serious talk" in Stephanie's family?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)