|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of chapter three, Eddie Garanza leaves a message for Stephanie about Morelli's current case. What has he learned?
(b) That Morelli has found the killer.
(c) That Morelli is dirty.
(d) That Morelli knows more than he's letting on.
2. How does Stephanie get Eula to come downtown?
(a) Stephanie convinces Eula she will go to jail if she won't follow orders.
(b) Stephanie promises Eula she will receive a medal of honor for bravery if she assists.
(c) Stephanie refuses to hand over the keys to the storage unit, where she locked up Eula's stuff.
(d) Stephanie offers to buy her dinner.
3. What is one of the problems Stephanie has with Morelli?
(a) Morelli has a questionable moral character.
(b) Morelli swears in front of women and children.
(c) Morelli chews with his mouth open.
(d) Morelli was born into money and she wasn't.
4. Who gives Stephanie Moogey's address in Trenton?
(a) Cubby, Moogey's coworker.
(b) Evelyn, Moogey's mother.
(c) Johnny, Moogey's boss.
(d) Sheila, Moogey's girlfriend.
5. What does Morelli take from Stephanie, without her permission?
(a) Kenny's mail order catalogues and the records of orders he placed.
(b) Kenny's credit card bill.
(c) Kenny's phone bill, showing calls to Mexico and Salvador.
(d) Kenny's address book, offering up leads to major criminals.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much time passes between Chapter One and Chapter Two?
2. Why does Roberta leave the scene after she is questioned?
3. Where is Stephanie standing when she gets a look into the Sandman's apartment?
4. What does the Sandman's neighbor accuse Stephanie of being when he catches her outside the Sandman's apartment?
5. What did Vinnie do to cause a problem with the female file clerk?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)