|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Lula do for a living prior to her new office job?
(a) Lula was a maid.
(b) Lula was a prostitute.
(c) Lula was in the army with Kenny.
(d) Lula ran a school.
2. Why does Stephanie hope Spiro will make a sexual move on her?
(a) Stephanie wants to get married.
(b) So Stephanie can shoot him with the stun gun.
(c) Stephanie is really attracted to him.
(d) It would make Mrs. Plum very happy.
3. What is Loosey's body missing at the viewing?
(a) A finger.
(b) The head.
(c) The genitalia.
(d) The right ear.
4. Stephanie visits the location of the second accident. Where is it?
(a) A gas station.
(b) Behind Morelli's office.
(c) The barbershop.
(d) At the Jeep dealership.
5. In Chapter Seven, what does Grandma Mazur pull off the dead body in the casket?
(a) A shiny pair of shoes.
(b) A blue hat.
(c) A finger.
(d) The flower in his lapel.
Short Answer Questions
1. After learning about the caskets that were found, Spiro leaves someone in charge of the funeral home for the afternoon. Who?
2. Why can't Kenny be implicated in the gun sale?
3. Why is Connie from the bond office upset at beginning of Chapter Five?
4. What does Stephanie insist Spiro do with the severed finger?
5. In Chapter Five, whom does Morelli say is dangerous?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)