1. What does the protagonist, Stephanie Plum, do for a living?
(a) Detective Agency Owner.
(c) FBI Agent.
(d) Bounty Hunter.
2. What type of characters does Vincent Plum allow Stephanie to pursue?
(a) Hard-nosed criminals.
(b) Easy catches.
(c) FBI's Most Wanted.
3. Whom is Stephanie staking out in the opening of the book?
(a) Moogey Bues.
(b) Eddie Gazarra.
(c) Vincent Plum.
(d) Kenny Mancuso.
4. Whom did Stephanie lie to for the tip on Kenny Mancuso?
(a) Kenny's friend, Moogey.
(b) Kenny's girlfriend, Julia.
(c) Kenny's gardener.
(d) Kenny's cousin, Morelli.
5. Why is Stephanie hunting a certain character in a stake-out?
(a) Stephanie is determined to prove that the character is a drug dealer.
(b) The character shot a friend in the knee.
(c) Stephanie is attracted to this character.
(d) The character missed a court date.
6. Why does Stephanie get stuck on a curb when she should be chasing the "smaller car"?
(a) Stephanie didn't want Morelli to know they were suspects.
(b) Stephanie forgot how to drive stick.
(c) There was low visibility in the dark parking lot.
(d) The inhabitants of the smaller car shot at her.
This section contains 4,928 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)