|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what level of hell does Tyler keep drowning?
2. What does Hannah do before she goes into the school building?
(a) Takes a few hits off someone's cigarette.
(b) Talks with some older boys.
(c) Calls her mother.
(d) Alters her clothes.
3. Who is Bethany Milbury?
(a) Tyler's sister's best friend.
(b) The principal of the school.
(c) Tyler's cousin.
(d) A girl Tyler daydreams about.
4. What is Hannah's injury?
(a) A mild concussion.
(b) A broken femur.
(c) A broken ankle.
(d) A sprained wrist.
5. How does Tyler act while his mother is talking to the person in Question Eight?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Mr. Benson?
2. What does Tyler mention to his father about November?
3. What have five JV football players done to Yoda?
4. What does Tyler ask his mother to do?
5. What does Tyler rehearse?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens in Hannah's field hockey game and how does her dad respond?
2. Why were Tyler's father and grandfather disappointed in Tyler when he was in Little League?
3. What is Tyler's course schedule like this year, and why is it that way?
4. About what do Tyler and Hannah disagree on the first day of school, and who wins the argument?
5. What does Tyler say about what he dubs as "semi-nude" day?
6. How much homework does Tyler figure he has on his first night of the new school year, and what does he think he needs to do about his course schedule?
7. What does Tyler do for dinner when he thinks he is alone, and what does he do when he notices his father is home?
8. How are other students viewing Tyler differently than in past years, and how does Hannah feel about the change?
9. What does Tyler do as a job during the summer, and how does that help him at times?
10. What is the result of Chip pushing Tyler?
This section contains 797 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)