|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When he was being a vandal, what was one of Tyler's first thoughts in lieu of spray painting graffiti?
(a) Sprinkling huge bags of confetti all over the football field.
(b) Filling the principal's office with popcorn.
(c) Setting off a bomb.
(d) Egging the principal's car.
2. What at school is not going so well for Tyler ?
(a) He is still getting bullied.
(b) His grades are falling rapidly.
(c) The vice principal is constantly harassing Tyler.
(d) His chemistry teacher is picking on him.
3. What is different when Tyler arrives at school that day?
(a) Several girls flirt with Tyler.
(b) Tyler has been placed in some of the advance classes.
(c) Other students are noticing him more than in other years.
(d) Several girls who used to be friendly won't acknowlege him.
4. What does Tyler's family have to do on Friday evening?
(a) Have a Christmas photo session.
(b) Go to another company gathering.
(c) Go watch Hannah's tennis tournament.
(d) Meet to discuss moving to a larger house.
5. What does Hannah do for Tyler?
(a) Distracts their parents so Tyler can get out of the house in what he was wearing.
(b) Fixes his hair.
(c) Calls and talks to Bethany.
(d) Calls Yoda for Tyler.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tyler have forty-eight hours to do?
2. How does Tyler say all the girls decided to dress one day?
3. How successful is Tyler in carrying out his fantasy while talking to his father?
4. When he is in the cafeteria, why does Tyler suddenly think life can't get any better?
5. In what level of hell does Tyler keep drowning?
Short Essay Questions
1. How are Tyler's parents described?
2. How does Tyler act when Bethany comes over to say hello to Tyler's mother?
3. What is Tyler's course schedule like this year, and why is it that way?
4. What is Tyler forced to wear for the Christmas photo shoot, and why does the session not happen?
5. What does Tyler do for dinner when he thinks he is alone, and what does he do when he notices his father is home?
6. What does Tyler do in retaliation for having to quit his job?
7. What happens when Tyler delivers the cake to the Milbury's home?
8. How do Tyler and Hannah get to school, and why is Yoda distracted driving the car?
9. What is Tyler doing at the opening of Chapter 1?
10. Describe why Tyler has to rescue Yoda in the boy's locker room.
This section contains 932 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)