|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Bethany's relationship to Chip?
(a) Good friend.
(b) Older sister.
(c) Twin sister.
2. Who comes over to say hello to Tyler's mother?
(b) Tyler's cousin.
(c) The principal.
3. When Tyler wakes up late in Chapter Fourteen, for what does he arrive late?
(a) An appointment with the school counselor.
(b) To take Hannah to her scout meeting.
(c) To take Bethany to the mall.
(d) The first day of school.
4. What is Tyler doing in his room in Chapter Eight?
(a) Talking on the phone to Bethany.
(b) Watching Saturday Night Live.
(c) Playing video games.
(d) Writing the letter of apology he has to do for the principal.
5. Why does Tyler discard his first plan?
(a) He started tearing paper for confetti and tired out quickly.
(b) It would take too much popcorn.
(c) He was worried about someone getting hurt.
(d) He was afraid of being seen in the parking lot.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Bethany Milbury?
2. What is distracting Tyler from doing his homework?
3. What does Tyler ask a doctor to help him do?
4. What was Tyler's reputation at school in past years?
5. When he was being a vandal, what was one of Tyler's first thoughts in lieu of spray painting graffiti?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Tyler's mother make for the Milbury's, and how is Tyler to help her?
2. How are other students viewing Tyler differently than in past years, and how does Hannah feel about the change?
3. What does Tyler do in retaliation for having to quit his job?
4. What does Bethany do in the cafeteria one day at lunch that makes Tyler glad to be alive?
5. What is Tyler doing at the opening of Chapter 1?
6. What does Tyler do for dinner when he thinks he is alone, and what does he do when he notices his father is home?
7. How does Tyler act when Bethany comes over to say hello to Tyler's mother?
8. Describe why Tyler has to rescue Yoda in the boy's locker room.
9. What is Hannah wearing to school in Chapter Twenty-nine, and what discussion does her outfit prompt?
10. What does Tyler ask his mom to buy him, and what is her response?
This section contains 865 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)