|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Tyler break down and cry?
(a) At home in his bedroom.
(b) At Bethany's the day after the party.
(c) At his grandfather's grave.
(d) He does not cry.
2. What does Tyler learn about the police investigation into the posting of the nude pictures?
(a) The police accidentally wiped clean Tyler's hard drive.
(b) The police have confiscated the computers of all the boys at the party.
(c) The police accidentally broke Tyler's computer.
(d) He is an official suspect.
3. What does Tyler tell his father Tyler is going to do?
(a) Expect his father to leave him alone.
(b) Leave home.
(c) Start living his own life.
(d) Kill himself.
4. Why does Tyler's father berate him?
(a) For being rude to his probation officer on the phone.
(b) For being insolent to the police.
(c) For being rude to Mr. Hughes when he comes over.
(d) Tyler's father thinks he is the one who posted the pictures.
5. Why is Yoda leaving town?
(a) To go to a debate tournament.
(b) To visit some colleges.
(c) To travel with the girl's field hockey team.
(d) To go say goodbye to his dying grandmother.
6. What does Hannah think Tyler should do about Bethany?
(a) Forget her.
(b) Try to sober her up.
(c) Get someone to take her home.
(d) Talk to her.
7. What does Tyler do the evening of the homecoming game?
(b) Sneaks out and goes to the game.
(c) Plays Tophet.
(d) Talks to Bethany on the phone for several hours.
8. What does Tyler promise Hannah he will do?
(a) Talk to his probation officer.
(b) Go talk to Yoda.
(c) Talk to their mother.
(d) Not do anything until she returns.
9. What does Tyler contemplate doing?
(a) Joining the military and finishing with a GED.
(b) Calling Bethany and telling how badly she's messed up his life.
(c) Quitting school.
(d) Committing suicide.
10. How does Tyler's father act after dinner when he and Tyler are left alone at the table.
11. For what does Tyler apologize to Bethany?
(a) For falling asleep while talking to her on the phone.
(b) For not being at the game.
(c) For not being dress right for the game and dance.
(d) For ignoring her at the game.
12. What happens to Tyler's computer?
(a) The power supply starts smoking.
(b) It gets a virus from an e-mail from classmate.
(c) Its hard drive dies.
(d) The police take it as evidence.
13. What is Hannah doing on the special day in Question 151?
(a) Getting her hair done for the prom.
(c) Going to a birthday party a friend is having for her.
(d) Going to the movies with Yoda.
14. What does Tyler tell the guidance counselor?
(a) He is dropping out of school.
(b) He wants to sign up to take the GED.
(c) He is changing his schedule.
(d) He needs a college recommendation.
15. Why does Tyler not ride with Bethany to the party?
(a) Chip won't let him.
(b) Her father would not like that.
(c) The car is full.
(d) The driver doesn't like him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tyler think about the defacing of the football field?
2. What does Tyler realize when he looks in his dad's mirror?
3. Where does Hannah go after dinner?
4. Who does Tyler encounter as he is contemplating his actions on Friday night?
5. Where does Tyler find Chip passed out?
This section contains 627 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)