|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Tyler break down and cry?
(a) He does not cry.
(b) At his grandfather's grave.
(c) At Bethany's the day after the party.
(d) At home in his bedroom.
2. What does Tyler tell the guidance counselor?
(a) He is changing his schedule.
(b) He wants to sign up to take the GED.
(c) He is dropping out of school.
(d) He needs a college recommendation.
3. Where do Tyler and Yoda go?
(a) To talk to Bethany.
(b) To a batting cage.
(c) To pick Hannah up from babysitting.
(d) To the park.
4. Why does Tyler not ride with Bethany to the party?
(a) The driver doesn't like him.
(b) The car is full.
(c) Her father would not like that.
(d) Chip won't let him.
5. What special day happens in Chapter Sixty-six?
(a) The day Hannah can get her driver's license.
(b) The prom.
(c) Tyler's 18th birthday.
(d) Hannah's birthday.
6. What does Tyler debate in his mind?
(a) Whether to stay at the party.
(b) Whether to drink alcohol.
(c) Whether to make Hannah go home.
(d) Whether to take advantage of Bethany.
7. What does Tyler encounter on Monday morning at school?
(a) An irate Chip.
(b) Lots of questions from other students.
(c) An irate Bethany.
8. What does Tyler return to Janitor Joe?
(a) A key.
(b) A can of spray paint.
(c) A sander.
(d) A paint brush.
9. What is Hannah doing as her ride is honking for her?
(a) Trying to talk Tyler out of leaving home.
(b) Trying to convince Tyler not to kill himself.
(c) Talking on the phone to Yoda.
(d) Crying in her room.
10. What does Tyler do before leaving the house?
(a) Finishes his letter to his parents.
(b) Leaves Hannah a present he bought for her birthday.
(c) Strips his bed and puts the sheets in the washer.
(d) Throws up.
11. What does Tyler do when his father starts to yell at him?
(a) Punches his father in the face.
(b) Smashes his father's train set.
(c) Holds the pistol up to his own head.
(d) Starts crying.
12. What does Tyler's mother defend in the principal's office?
(a) Tyler's innocence until proven guilty.
(b) Tyler's right to attend classes.
(c) Tyler's right to a impartial hearing.
(d) Tyler's goodness.
13. What does Tyler do at the river?
(a) Swims with Yoda..
(b) Tosses in the gun and bullets.
(d) Walks across the railroad trestle.
14. When does Bethany get to school on Monday?
(a) She gets there on time.
(b) She gets there almost at the end of the school day.
(c) She does not come to school.
(d) She gets there at second period.
15. What does Tyler decide he should do?
(a) Take his father's advice and finish school.
(b) Leave home.
(c) Help the police find the culprit and clear his own name.
(d) Ignore the bullies at school and prove his worth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the police come back to talk to Tyler?
2. What does Tyler do the evening of the homecoming game?
3. Where is Tyler's dad while Tyler is sleeping?
4. Where does Tyler stay after talking to his father?
5. What does Tyler learn about the police investigation into the posting of the nude pictures?
This section contains 598 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)