|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Mr. Benson?
(a) Tyler's former boss.
(b) Hannah's tennis coach.
(c) Tyler's probation officer.
(d) The JV football coach.
2. Where does Tyler's father go?
(a) To talk with Tyler's probation officer.
(b) On a business trip.
(c) Fishing with his boss.
(d) To a father/son ball game.
3. Who is Bethany Milbury?
(a) A girl Tyler daydreams about.
(b) Tyler's cousin.
(c) Tyler's sister's best friend.
(d) The principal of the school.
4. After the incident in Question 70, where does Tyler go right after school?
(a) To Yoda's house.
(b) To make sure Hannah is all right.
(c) Home to do his homework.
(d) To his job.
5. Why do many of the girls get upset at school?
(a) The guys were making crude remarks.
(b) The guys pretended not to notice the girls.
(c) There was a pep rally and the girls who were not dressed appropriately were not allowed to attend.
(d) The principal sent many of them home to change their outfits.
6. Why does Tyler put something in the neighbor's garbage can?
(a) In revenge for the neighbor insulting his mother.
(b) As a joke.
(c) So his father won't see it in their own can.
(d) In revenge for the neighbor insulting his sister.
7. When Hannah is injured, what does Tyler's dad do that surprises Tyler?
(a) He yells at the opposing team's coach.
(b) Panic stricken, he runs out on the field, .
(c) He comes to the game to take Hannah to the hospital.
(d) He cries.
8. What does Tyler have for dinner when he eats alone?
(a) A bowl of cereal.
(b) A frozen pot pie.
(c) A frozen pizza.
(d) A ham sandwhich.
9. Why is Tyler happy in his homeroom class?
(a) Bethany smiles at him every day.
(b) His teacher is new and does not know about his summer punishment.
(c) His teacher does not care if the students sleep.
(d) There are several girls in his class who flirt with him.
10. Who comes over to the table in the cafeteria where Tyler and Hannah are sitting?
(b) Mr. Hughes.
11. What does Tyler wear that is too small for him on Friday evening?
(a) A tux.
(b) A Santa Claus outfit.
(c) A reindeer sweatshirt.
(d) A elf's outfit.
12. What is different when Tyler arrives at school that day?
(a) Several girls who used to be friendly won't acknowlege him.
(b) Several girls flirt with Tyler.
(c) Tyler has been placed in some of the advance classes.
(d) Other students are noticing him more than in other years.
13. What does Mr. Miller want to talk about with Mr. Milbury?
(b) His son's bullying.
(c) Their upcoming fishing trip.
(d) Mr. Milbury's recreational vehicle.
14. What is Tyler doing in his room in Chapter Eight?
(a) Watching Saturday Night Live.
(b) Talking on the phone to Bethany.
(c) Playing video games.
(d) Writing the letter of apology he has to do for the principal.
15. What does Tyler hear Yoda doing after school?
(a) Screaming in the locker room.
(b) Screaming outside the school.
(c) Trying to impress Hannah.
(d) Trying to impress Bethany.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes over to say hello to Tyler's mother?
2. What does Tyler's family have to do on Friday evening?
3. When he was being a vandal, what was one of Tyler's first thoughts in lieu of spray painting graffiti?
4. How does Tyler act while his mother is talking to the person in Question Eight?
5. How does Tyler describe his father?
This section contains 599 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)