|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 70 - 78.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does Hannah compare the school's administration?
(c) Franch nobility before France's revolution.
(d) English tyranny before the American revolution.
2. How does Tyler fall into a group of waiters with trays full of glasses?
(a) He trips over a crochet ball.
(b) Chip pushes him.
(c) Parker pushes him.
(d) He trips on his untied shoes.
3. In Chapter Two, why is Tyler sad at school?
(a) Hannah is taunted and it sets her crying.
(b) Bethany is not at school.
(c) He has a conference with his guidance counselor about college.
(d) Hannah does not make the cheerleading squad.
4. What does Mr. Miller want to talk about with Mr. Milbury?
(a) Their upcoming fishing trip.
(b) Mr. Milbury's recreational vehicle.
(c) His son's bullying.
5. How many hours of homework does Tyler figure he has that night?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Tyler say all the girls decided to dress one day?
2. What does Tyler's family have to do on Friday evening?
3. How is Tyler's mother when she goes to bed after dinner?
4. What does Tyler tell the guidance counselor?
5. Why does Yoda become manager of the JV football team?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)