|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28 - 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Milbury force Chip to do?
(a) Talk to Tyler's younger sister.
(b) Shake Tyler's hand.
(c) Give Tyler a re-match at the billiards table.
(d) Apologize to Tyler's mother for being rude.
2. Who comes over to the table in the cafeteria where Tyler and Hannah are sitting?
(c) Mr. Hughes.
3. Why does Tyler have advanced placement (AP) classes?
(a) As punishment for his misdeeds.
(b) Because he hopes to start dual enrollment in college.
(c) Because he wants to try to graduate a year early.
(d) Because of his test scores.
4. What does Tyler's family have to do on Friday evening?
(a) Have a Christmas photo session.
(b) Meet to discuss moving to a larger house.
(c) Go watch Hannah's tennis tournament.
(d) Go to another company gathering.
5. To what does Hannah compare the school's administration?
(a) Franch nobility before France's revolution.
(c) English tyranny before the American revolution.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Chip unhappy when he arrives home?
2. Why does Tyler put something in the neighbor's garbage can?
3. How does Tyler say all the girls decided to dress one day?
4. Why does Tyler discard his first plan?
5. What does Hannah do for Tyler?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)