|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8 - 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Chip unhappy when he arrives home?
(a) Tyler was able to carry Bethany upstairs.
(b) Tyler is with Bethany.
(c) Bethany says she does not need him at the moment.
(d) He did terribly in practice that day.
2. How does Tyler describe his father?
(a) As a corporate tool.
(b) As a cowboy.
(c) As a good ole' boy.
(d) As a jailhouse lawyer.
3. At what event does Tyler remember having fun with his father?
(a) Cub Scout Wilderness Weekend.
(b) A stock car race.
(c) The zoo when Tyler was six.
(d) Father-son fishing contest.
4. What does Mr. Milbury force Chip to do?
(a) Give Tyler a re-match at the billiards table.
(b) Talk to Tyler's younger sister.
(c) Apologize to Tyler's mother for being rude.
(d) Shake Tyler's hand.
5. How does Tyler fall into a group of waiters with trays full of glasses?
(a) Chip pushes him.
(b) He trips on his untied shoes.
(c) Parker pushes him.
(d) He trips over a crochet ball.
Short Answer Questions
1. What foul deed has the narrator done?
2. What does Tyler's father want him to do at the end-of-summer get-together?
3. What prompts Tyler to finally go to bed?
4. What does Tyler ask a doctor to help him do?
5. What does Mr. Miller want to talk about with Mr. Milbury?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)