|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 35 - 44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tyler think about the defacing of the football field?
(a) He thinks it is a desecration of the flag.
(b) He thinks the streamers are not quite the correct colors.
(c) He thinks it is very patriotic.
(d) He's afraid people will think he did it.
2. What does Tyler do for Bethany between classes ?
(a) Clears the way for her through the halls.
(b) Carries her books.
(c) Brings her water and snacks.
(d) Saves her a seat in each of her classes.
3. Why is Yoda's driving less than perfect?
(a) He has bad depth perception.
(b) He is supposed to wear glasses to drive but does not.
(c) His attention is too much on Hannah.
(d) He grips the wheel too tightly and over-corrects.
4. What does Tyler mention to his father about November?
(a) Tyler will receive his trust from his grandparents.
(b) Tyler will be old enough to join the military.
(c) Tyler will have worked at the same job for a year.
(d) Tyler will be 18.
5. What does Tyler's father demand when he gets home before the football game?
(a) That Hannah go with Tyler and not Yoda to the game.
(b) That the family see their usual Saturday night movie.
(c) That the family eat dinner together.
(d) That Tyler admit he was the vandal.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what does Tyler apologize to Bethany?
2. What does Tyler do to get back at his father?
3. Where is Tyler's father when Tyler is having dinner alone?
4. What does Hannah do for Tyler?
5. How many hours of homework does Tyler figure he has that night?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)