|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through December 21, 1987-April 10, 1988.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While planning how to avoid further nightmares like her biting dream, Laura vows not to let anyone hurt her anymore. Instead, she vows to do what?
(a) To run at the first sign of trouble.
(b) To defend herself.
(c) To tell her mom what has been happening to her.
(d) To hurt herself first.
2. When Laura wakes up from a dream in which BOB told her that she would not have any sexual knowledge without him, what is NOT one feeling she has when she awakes?
3. When Maddy tells Laura and Donna that she has brought cigarettes with her, what reason does she give for them being stale?
(a) She says that her boyfriend had quit smoking a few months ago and had given his last pack to her.
(b) She says that she has been too scared to smoke them for fear of being caught by her parents.
(c) She says that she had found them on the school bus and they were already stale then.
(d) She says that she had hidden them months ago and had forgotten where she had hidden them.
4. What does Laura mean when she directs her writing to BOB, saying, "I can feel you deciding how and when" (90).
(a) That BOB is planning to murder Laura's parents.
(b) That BOB is planning to murder Bobby.
(c) That BOB is planning to leave her forever.
(d) That BOB is planning Laura's murder.
5. How does Laura feel about the fact that the only people at her birthday party are her mom, her dad, her best friend, and her cat?
(a) She is happy.
(b) She is disappointed.
(c) She is angry.
(d) She is anxious.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Laura's favorite hiding place for secret items she does not want her parents to see?
2. On the day of her cousin Maddy's arrival, why does Laura not accompany her father to pick Mandy up from the station?
3. Who does Laura say is the only girl besides Donna whom she has seen naked?
4. When it proves too cold for Laura to write her fantasy down in the diary outside, where does she go to write instead?
5. What reason does Laura give for not telling her mom about the biting dream, though she wants to?
This section contains 515 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)