|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through December 21, 1987-April 10, 1988.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Laura say is the reason she needed her parents in the middle of the night a while back and thus inadvertently saw them having sex?
(a) She had gotten her period.
(b) She had a nightmare.
(c) She heard a noise downstairs.
(d) She had a fever.
2. What knowledge does Laura say BOB has that no one else has?
(a) The ability to truly excite her.
(b) The ability to truly anger her.
(c) The ability to truly frighten her.
(d) The ability to please her.
3. When Laura masturbates on her fourteenth birthday and BOB does not appear, Laura says she has won. What has she won?
(a) She has misbehaved without getting caught.
(b) She has made it to her fourteenth birthday alive.
(c) She has taken control of her own sexuality.
(d) She has learned how to have pleasure without BOB's presence.
4. When Laura hears her dad complain to her mom that Laura wants to be alone around the new year, how does Laura's mom reply?
(a) She says parents are like the plague to teenagers.
(b) She says Laura has not been herself lately.
(c) She says Laura does nothing except write in her diary.
(d) She says Laura has painful menstrual cramps.
5. What does the Log Lady tell Laura about owls?
(a) That they are dangerous.
(b) That they are sometimes big.
(c) That they are wise.
(d) That they can tell the future.
Short Answer Questions
1. When it proves too cold for Laura to write her fantasy down in the diary outside, where does she go to write instead?
2. When Laura walks to Leo's house in order to get drugs, what is the reason he cannot come to the door?
3. What ominous postscript does Laura add to her very first entry in her new diary?
4. What reason does Laura give for being attracted to Ronnette?
5. When Laura gets nervous around all of the guns inside the drug dealer's house, where does she go?
This section contains 433 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)