|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through October 3, 1986-December 16, 1987.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What song do Laura, Donna, and Maddy try to sing in the fort while their mouths are full of candy?
(a) You Are My Sunshine.
(b) Twinkle Twinkle Little Star.
(c) Row Row Row Your Boat.
(d) Waltzing Matilda.
2. When Laura wakes up from a dream in which BOB told her that she would not have any sexual knowledge without him, what is NOT one feeling she has when she awakes?
3. Who steals a kilo of cocaine from the drug dealer's house?
4. How does Laura feel about the fact that the only people at her birthday party are her mom, her dad, her best friend, and her cat?
(a) She is happy.
(b) She is anxious.
(c) She is angry.
(d) She is disappointed.
5. When Maddy tells Donna and Laura what it is like to have a period, what is NOT one thing she mentions?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Laura says that she wishes she were younger again when she used to not remember specifics of BOB's abuse, what does she say she HAD been aware of?
2. What ominous postscript does Laura add to her very first entry in her new diary?
3. What lie does Bobby tell Laura's parents when he calls her house on the night they go with Leo to the drug dealer's house?
4. Where do Laura, Donna, and Maddy spend the night on the first night of Maddy's visit?
5. What tactic does Laura try in order to get rid of BOB?
This section contains 428 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)