|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through October 20, 1985-October 1, 1986.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the biting dream, Laura promises that she will be good and do everything she is supposed to do, just like what other character?
(a) Her mom.
2. On the day of her cousin Maddy's arrival, why does Laura not accompany her father to pick Mandy up from the station?
(a) She sleeps in and her mom will not let her dad wake her up.
(b) She stays home to decorate the house for a welcome party.
(c) She is too nervous so she stays home to calm herself down.
(d) Her dad gets tired of waiting for her to get ready, so he leaves without her.
3. Where is Laura's favorite hiding place for secret items she does not want her parents to see?
(a) In the fort in the backyard.
(b) In the hole in the wall of her closet.
(c) In the hollow of her bedpost.
(d) Behind the medicine cabinet in her bathroom.
4. What does the Log Lady tell Laura about owls?
(a) That they are sometimes big.
(b) That they are dangerous.
(c) That they are wise.
(d) That they can tell the future.
5. Laura believes that BOB calls her by a certain name for a particular reason. What is that reason?
(a) Because he wishes he were married to Laura.
(b) Because he believes Laura is deceptive.
(c) Because it distances BOB from Laura.
(d) Because he likes to think of Laura as being innocent and unattached.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Laura dreams that an animal wants to bite off her foot, what type of animal is in her dream?
2. What does Laura vow to stop doing in hopes that it will stop BOB from sexually abusing her?
3. What reason does Laura give when she says she does not think she would make a good mother?
4. When Bobby tells Laura that he loves her after their first sexual experience together, how does Laura respond?
5. When Laura gets together with her first boyfriend who used to tease her when they were younger, who is it?
This section contains 451 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)