|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through April 21, 1988-October 31, 1989 & Two Undated Entries.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the biting dream, Laura promises that she will be good and do everything she is supposed to do, just like what other character?
(d) Her mom.
2. While Laura reports that she enjoys looking at most pornographic pictures in magazines, there are some she does not like looking at because they contain a certain element. What is that element?
(d) Young and innocent-looking girls.
3. When Laura writes that "darkness in sex is okay, as long as it is strange, mysterious darkness," (116) what does she say is the kind of darkness that she does not enjoy?
(a) "The darkness of nightmares or dying" (116).
(b) "The darkness of hell or nightmares or dying or suffering" (116).
(c) "The darkness of hell or dying" (116).
(d) "The darkness of hell or nightmares or dying" (116).
4. Laura says she thinks life would be easier if one thing were different about the world. What does she think would make life so much easier?
(a) If everyone lived in big cities.
(b) If people were all the same.
(c) If children could move away from home at age thirteen.
(d) If people had compassion for one another.
5. What does Bobby call Laura's parents?
(a) Mom and Dad.
(b) The Fam.
(c) Mr and Mrs. Palmer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Laura, Donna, and Maddy spend the night on the first night of Maddy's visit?
2. In lieu of having her own car at 16 as she had imagined, how does Laura get around?
3. What story does Laura's mom tell about Laura at a dinner party that deeply embarrasses Laura and makes her wary of telling her things in the future?
4. Who delivers the food for the program Norma and Laura start?
5. Where is Laura's favorite hiding place for secret items she does not want her parents to see?
This section contains 421 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)