|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through October 20, 1985-October 1, 1986.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Laura do for her fourteenth birthday?
(a) She goes to the woods by herself where she usually meets BOB.
(b) She has a big party at her house.
(c) She and Donna go to the movies.
(d) She goes to the Book House for coffee.
2. How old are the Canadian males with whom 13-year-old Laura and Donna bathe in the forest stream?
3. Laura's dream about the animal wanting to bite off her foot, Laura thinks that her mind is punishing her for what transgression?
(a) Her sexual experience with the Canadians.
(b) Her use of marijuana.
(c) Her cigarette-smoking.
(d) Her jealousy of Donna.
4. What is the main thing about being grown up that Laura says she is looking forward to the most?
(a) Being the only person who can make her feel good or bad about her actions.
(b) Being the only one in control of how she spends her money.
(c) Getting to stay out as long as she wants.
(d) Having the ability to make her own money.
5. Where is Laura when she sees an address in her mind and feels compelled to go there?
(a) At the stables.
(b) At Johnny's house.
(c) At the Roadhouse Tavern.
(d) At the Book House.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the biting dream, Laura promises that she will be good and do everything she is supposed to do, just like what other character?
2. How does Laura's dream end in a manner disturbing to her the night she has her first orgasm?
3. What is distinctive about the tree where BOB meets Laura?
4. What does the Log Lady tell Laura about children?
5. Why do Laura, Donna, and Maddy cover up the light emanating from the house into the fort?
This section contains 420 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)