|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through October 20, 1985-October 1, 1986.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Maddy tells Donna and Laura what it is like to have a period, what is NOT one thing she mentions?
2. When Laura gets together with her first boyfriend who used to tease her when they were younger, who is it?
3. What is the main thing about being grown up that Laura says she is looking forward to the most?
(a) Being the only one in control of how she spends her money.
(b) Having the ability to make her own money.
(c) Being the only person who can make her feel good or bad about her actions.
(d) Getting to stay out as long as she wants.
4. What knowledge does Laura say BOB has that no one else has?
(a) The ability to truly excite her.
(b) The ability to please her.
(c) The ability to truly anger her.
(d) The ability to truly frighten her.
5. What does the Log Lady tell Laura about owls?
(a) That they are dangerous.
(b) That they are wise.
(c) That they can tell the future.
(d) That they are sometimes big.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Laura proclaims that she has realized that BOB's name is a warning in itself, what does she mean?
2. Laura says she thinks life would be easier if one thing were different about the world. What does she think would make life so much easier?
3. How old is Maddy when she comes to visit Laura's family for a week?
4. What is the address that Laura sees in her mind that compels her to go find its location?
5. Laura's dream about the animal wanting to bite off her foot, Laura thinks that her mind is punishing her for what transgression?
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)