|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through October 3, 1986-December 16, 1987.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Laura believes that BOB calls her by a certain name for a particular reason. What is that reason?
(a) Because he believes Laura is deceptive.
(b) Because he wishes he were married to Laura.
(c) Because it distances BOB from Laura.
(d) Because he likes to think of Laura as being innocent and unattached.
2. How does Laura feel about the fact that the only people at her birthday party are her mom, her dad, her best friend, and her cat?
(a) She is disappointed.
(b) She is anxious.
(c) She is angry.
(d) She is happy.
3. What object does Laura notice on the floor of the truck after the cocaine robbery that causes her to hit a cat?
(a) A lock of Donna's hair.
(b) A copy of Fleshworld magazine.
(c) One of BOB's black gloves.
(d) A love note to Bobby from Ronnette.
4. After the biting dream, Laura promises that she will be good and do everything she is supposed to do, just like what other character?
(d) Her mom.
5. When Laura tries on Maddy's nice clothes, who does Maddy say Laura resembles?
(b) Laura's mom.
Short Answer Questions
1. On August 6, 1986, Laura reports that she no longer sleeps at all. What is her reason?
2. What is NOT one thing Laura says reminds her of cocaine?
3. Why does Laura choose the name Troy for her pony?
4. What reason does Laura give for accepting the apology from the man who had strangled her into unconsciousness outside of the drug dealer's house?
5. What is distinctive about the sky the night that Leo, Laura, and Bobby go to the drug dealer's house, causing both Laura and Leo to worry that it is a bad omen?
This section contains 430 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)