|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through October 3, 1986-December 16, 1987.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Bobby tells Laura that he loves her after their first sexual experience together, how does Laura respond?
(a) She laughs at him.
(b) She leaves.
(c) She tells him that she loves him as well.
(d) She pretends to fall asleep.
2. What is the main thing about being grown up that Laura says she is looking forward to the most?
(a) Getting to stay out as long as she wants.
(b) Being the only one in control of how she spends her money.
(c) Being the only person who can make her feel good or bad about her actions.
(d) Having the ability to make her own money.
3. When Maddy tells Laura and Donna that she has brought cigarettes with her, what reason does she give for them being stale?
(a) She says that her boyfriend had quit smoking a few months ago and had given his last pack to her.
(b) She says that she has been too scared to smoke them for fear of being caught by her parents.
(c) She says that she had found them on the school bus and they were already stale then.
(d) She says that she had hidden them months ago and had forgotten where she had hidden them.
4. How does Laura's dream end in a manner disturbing to her the night she has her first orgasm?
(a) The girl in her dream laughs at her.
(b) BOB comes and tells her that she is dirty.
(c) The boy in her dream cuts her with a knife.
(d) The boy in her dream climbs inside her and she realizes she is pregnant with him.
5. When Laura has a dream about her diary, what happens in the dream?
(a) Her diary burns up in a fire.
(b) Her diary keeps eluding her grasp and she knows it is going to tell everyone what it contains.
(c) Her diary is continually blank no matter how often she writes in it.
(d) The wind furiously whips around her diary until it is torn to shreds.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Laura say is the reason she needed her parents in the middle of the night a while back and thus inadvertently saw them having sex?
2. Laura writes in her diary that when BOB used to cut her when she was younger, he would say a specific thing to her when she bled. What was it?
3. When Laura dreams that an animal wants to bite off her foot, what type of animal is in her dream?
4. Where are the two places on Laura's body that BOB makes tiny incisions during his abuse of her?
5. Besides being glued to the television, what other reason does Laura give for both Leo and Bobby being unwilling to accompany her to her destination?
This section contains 584 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)