|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through October 3, 1986-December 16, 1987.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to make Laura wonder whether the Log Lady had been telling the fortune of the wrong Laura Palmer when she had predicted happiness for her?
(a) BOB visits her again.
(b) Laura fails a Chemistry exam.
(c) Donna gets mad at Laura and refuses to speak to her.
(d) Laura's mother tells her she cannot attend the Homecoming Dance.
2. What action does Laura take when she first meets her new pony that shocks Laura's mom?
(a) Laura looks underneath the pony to check its gender.
(b) Laura throws a tantrum because she had wanted a white pony rather than a brown one.
(c) Laura bursts into tears.
(d) Laura tells her dad that his present is a million times better than the stuffed animals her mom had given her.
3. When the man who had strangled Laura smiled, whose smile did his smile remind Laura of?
(b) Her dad.
4. When Laura masturbates on her fourteenth birthday and BOB does not appear, Laura says she has won. What has she won?
(a) She has misbehaved without getting caught.
(b) She has learned how to have pleasure without BOB's presence.
(c) She has made it to her fourteenth birthday alive.
(d) She has taken control of her own sexuality.
5. What does Laura vow to stop doing in hopes that it will stop BOB from sexually abusing her?
(a) She vows to stop lying to her parents.
(b) She vows to stop thinking about sex.
(c) She vows to stop leaving her window unlocked.
(d) She vows to stop keeping BOB's abuse a secret from her parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens within Maddy's dreams about Laura?
2. Where are the two places on Laura's body that BOB makes tiny incisions during his abuse of her?
3. What is the last line of the poem BOB always forces Laura to recite?
4. When BOB tells Laura that she should be thrown into the river, what reason does he give?
5. When Laura says that she wishes she were younger again when she used to not remember specifics of BOB's abuse, what does she say she HAD been aware of?
This section contains 511 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)