|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through October 3, 1986-December 16, 1987.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Maddy says that her life at home is fine, except for one thing. What does she say is that one thing?
(a) Her little sister's invasion of her privacy.
(b) Her parents' nosiness.
(c) The financial pressure her health problems inflict on her family.
(d) Her lack of a boyfriend.
2. What is the last gift Laura opens on her twelfth birthday?
(a) A stereo.
(b) A sweater.
(c) A doll.
(d) A diary.
3. What does Laura say is the reason she needed her parents in the middle of the night a while back and thus inadvertently saw them having sex?
(a) She had a fever.
(b) She heard a noise downstairs.
(c) She had gotten her period.
(d) She had a nightmare.
4. When Laura masturbates on her fourteenth birthday and BOB does not appear, Laura says she has won. What has she won?
(a) She has misbehaved without getting caught.
(b) She has made it to her fourteenth birthday alive.
(c) She has learned how to have pleasure without BOB's presence.
(d) She has taken control of her own sexuality.
5. What is the main reason during the Christmas vacation of 1985 that Laura is looking forward to school starting again?
(a) So she can have activities to keep her busy.
(b) So she can eat her favorite food in the cafeteria again.
(c) So she can finish her Ceramics project.
(d) So she can talk to Donna again.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is distinctive about the tree where BOB meets Laura?
2. After Laura stops sleeping, how many pounds does she say she has lost since she last slept?
3. When Laura's dad takes her to a mystery location on her birthday, where do they end up going?
4. What is the address that Laura sees in her mind that compels her to go find its location?
5. When Laura considers calling the police and having them wait at her house for BOB to show up, why does she decide against it?
This section contains 414 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)