|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through December 21, 1987-April 10, 1988.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On August 6, 1986, Laura reports that she no longer sleeps at all. What is her reason?
(a) She wants to be ready when BOB comes to her window.
(b) She wants to be ready in case her boyfriend comes to her window.
(c) She thinks that bad things only happen in the dark.
(d) She does not want her mom to find her diary.
2. When Laura hears Shelley complain that her husband Leo only wants sex, how does hearing that make Laura feel?
(a) She feels depressed.
(b) She feels victorious.
(c) She feels angry.
(d) She feels jealous.
3. Where is Laura when she sees an address in her mind and feels compelled to go there?
(a) At Johnny's house.
(b) At the stables.
(c) At the Roadhouse Tavern.
(d) At the Book House.
4. What happens to Laura when she walks over to Highway 21 with the intention to hitchhike to Jacque's cabin?
(a) She is kidnapped by three passing truckers and is taken to a motel.
(b) She is robbed at gunpoint.
(c) She gets hit by a car.
(d) She is raped and left on the side of the road.
5. When the man who had strangled Laura smiled, whose smile did his smile remind Laura of?
(a) Her dad.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Laura speaks of herself in the third person one time within her diary and addresses her words to BOB, what does she write?
2. What type of lock does Laura install on her bedroom door?
3. What reason does Bobby give for slamming on his brakes and spinning the truck on the way to the drug dealer's house?
4. When Laura says that she wishes she were younger again when she used to not remember specifics of BOB's abuse, what does she say she HAD been aware of?
5. On the day Laura uncharacteristically skips school, what does she do at home all day since her parents are gone at a convention?
This section contains 427 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)