|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through December 21, 1987-April 10, 1988.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Johnny speaks his very first full sentence to Laura at the end of their very special day together, what does he say?
(a) "I love you, Laura" (131).
(b) "Thank you for being my friend" (131).
(c) "Please come back soon" (131).
(d) "Make me a peanut butter sandwich" (131).
2. On New Year's Eve, Bobby tells Laura that he wants them to be together because they like each other and not for what other reason?
(a) Because they are lonely.
(b) Because people at school expect them to be together.
(c) Because of their deal about Bobby selling cocaine for Leo.
(d) Because they like having sex.
3. When the man who had strangled Laura smiled, whose smile did his smile remind Laura of?
(a) Her dad.
4. When Laura gets together with her first boyfriend who used to tease her when they were younger, who is it?
5. How does Laura feel after her foray into the woods with the Canadians and with Donna?
(a) She feels regret that she had not gotten contact information from the Canadians so she could continue the relationship.
(b) She feels relieved that the potentially dangerous situation had not resulted in harm to her or to Donna.
(c) She feels triumphant at having gotten away with her actions and regrets having to go back to her role as daddy's little girl.
(d) She feels ashamed and worries that the kids at school will find out and will judge her.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Bobby tells Laura that he loves her after their first sexual experience together, how does Laura respond?
2. When Laura dreams that an animal wants to bite off her foot, what type of animal is in her dream?
3. What is the only reason Laura agrees to start treating Bobby like a real boyfriend?
4. What social issue gets Laura fired up about volunteering her time for the cause?
5. When Laura gets nervous around all of the guns inside the drug dealer's house, where does she go?
This section contains 420 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)