|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through December 21, 1987-April 10, 1988.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is distinctive about the sky the night that Leo, Laura, and Bobby go to the drug dealer's house, causing both Laura and Leo to worry that it is a bad omen?
(a) There is no moon.
(b) There are no visible stars.
(c) The clouds resemble menacing animals.
(d) There is a red glow to it.
2. How long does Laura wait before she finds out whether Leo and Bobby are alive or dead inside the drug dealer's house?
(a) 20 minutes.
(b) 40 minutes.
(c) 3 hours.
(d) 2 hours.
3. Laura believes that BOB calls her by a certain name for a particular reason. What is that reason?
(a) Because it distances BOB from Laura.
(b) Because he likes to think of Laura as being innocent and unattached.
(c) Because he believes Laura is deceptive.
(d) Because he wishes he were married to Laura.
4. What are Laura's usual days of work as Johnny's companion?
(a) Saturday, Sunday, and Monday.
(b) Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday.
(c) Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
(d) Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday.
5. What does Laura mean when she directs her writing to BOB, saying, "I can feel you deciding how and when" (90).
(a) That BOB is planning to murder Bobby.
(b) That BOB is planning Laura's murder.
(c) That BOB is planning to murder Laura's parents.
(d) That BOB is planning to leave her forever.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Log Lady's real first name?
2. What does Bobby say to Laura that makes her hate him?
3. What does Jacques give Laura for Christmas?
4. When Laura speaks of herself in the third person one time within her diary and addresses her words to BOB, what does she write?
5. Laura writes in her diary that she knows she loves Bobby, but wonders if she can truly let herself feel those good emotions with getting into trouble with someone. Who is that someone?
This section contains 370 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)