|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What statement does Haywood make about the women he sees in the riots and the fire?
2. Why does Evers go to the hospital immediately after she walks home from work?
3. How many SWAT teams are sent to arrest Lance Parker?
4. What is Proposition F?
5. Why is Harland Braun reluctant to take the case of defending an accused in the Rodney King trial?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. Describe how Sergeant Charles Duke feels about the use of physical force...
This section contains 1,799 words|
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)