|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What complaint does Reverend Tom Choi hear about Koreans, Americans, and blacks?
(a) Blacks did not allow Korean-Americans into their territories.
(b) Blacks did not patronize Korean-American businesses.
(c) Korean-Americans did not allow blacks into their territories.
(d) Korean-Americans did not patronize black businesses.
2. Which statement best describes Mrs. Young-soon Han's feelings?
(a) Korean immigrants get equal treatment.
(b) Korean immigrants should go home to Korea.
(c) Korean immigrants are victims of injustice.
(d) Korean immigrants take advantage of African-American.
3. How many young people start gathering in Paula Weinstein and her husband's house?
4. What statement best describes Bill Bradley's stand on the laws of the land?
(a) He does not acknowledge that the law treats different people in different ways.
(b) He acknowledges that the law treats different people in different ways.
(c) He is outraged that someone should suggest differences in the treatment of people.
(d) He does not like discussing the laws and people.
5. What comparison does Peter Sellars make about the United States and his father?
(a) They both loved guns.
(b) They were both extravagant.
(c) They were both cheap.
(d) They both loved being over the top.
Short Answer Questions
1. What statement does Bill Bradley make about the Rodney King beating?
2. Which statement best describes Twilight Bey's feelings?
3. How does Mrs. Young-coon Han describe America before the riots?
4. What report does Maxine Waters refer to that discusses the ills of society, among others?
5. Where does Maxine Waters give her speech after Daryl Gates resigns from the LAPD?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)