|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Betye Saar's current occupation?
(a) Manager in Laurel Canyon.
(b) Writer in Laurel Canyon.
(c) Artist in Laurel Canyon.
(d) Producer in Laurel Canyon.
2. What statement best describes Bill Bradley's stand on the laws of the land?
(a) He does not acknowledge that the law treats different people in different ways.
(b) He is outraged that someone should suggest differences in the treatment of people.
(c) He acknowledges that the law treats different people in different ways.
(d) He does not like discussing the laws and people.
3. What question does Braun pose in relation to the Rodney King trial?
(a) Why did they beat Reginald Denny?
(b) Who are Powell and Koon?
(c) Where are Laurie and Tina?
(d) Is it the quest for truth or is the society protecting itself?
4. Who is with Betye Saar on the day the verdict is handed out?
(a) Her student Darby.
(b) Her friend Tony.
(c) Her brother Buster.
(d) Her sister Roo.
5. What statement does Bill Bradley make about the Rodney King beating?
(a) It has nothing to do with him.
(b) It was a violation of human rights and should be totally penalized.
(c) It was so unusual that a law has to be passed addressing it.
(d) It was nothing new.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the young female student from the University of Southern California afraid of?
2. Which statement best describes Twilight Bey's beliefs?
3. What book does Elaine Brown author?
4. How popular is Daryl Gates at the time of the riots?
5. What is a "deadeye"?
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)