|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What complaint does Reverend Tom Choi hear about Koreans, Americans, and blacks?
(a) Blacks did not allow Korean-Americans into their territories.
(b) Blacks did not patronize Korean-American businesses.
(c) Korean-Americans did not patronize black businesses.
(d) Korean-Americans did not allow blacks into their territories.
2. What is Gladis Sibrian's nom de guerre?
3. What statement does Paul Parker make about the LAPD's efforts to find and arrest the people responsible for Reginald Denny's beating?
(a) The efforts were mostly a public relations program prompted by certain criticisms.
(b) It would have been done better if the FBI was involved.
(c) It was inefficient since not enough violence was employed.
(d) It shouldn't have been done in the first place.
4. How many SWAT teams are sent to arrest Lance Parker?
5. When Dean Gilmour is starting his investigation, how many deaths does he think there are?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Owen Smet's past occupation?
2. How much does the membership at the Beverly Hills Gun Club increase after the riots?
3. How does Maxine Waters force her ideas onto lawmakers?
4. What statement does Bill Bradley make about race relations in the US?
5. How does she describe picking up a gun and going into the streets without a plan or any reason other than rage?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)