|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What gun does Owen Smet start people out with?
(a) A thirty-eight.
(b) An AK-47.
(c) A forty-five pistol.
(d) A nine millimeter.
2. How does Twilight Bey describe himself?
(a) A stallion.
(b) A watchdog.
(c) A bullfrog.
(d) A pitbull.
3. What do the police officers tell Braun's son in an encounter?
(a) They will kill his dad if he did not shut up.
(b) They will kill him if he did not shut up.
(c) They will put a screw through his chest if he did not shut up.
(d) They will find a way to hunt him down.
4. What does the Reverend Tom Choi find out after some time in his interaction with the people in the community?
(a) He saw that there was hatred everywhere.
(b) He found that there was too much hostility in people.
(c) He did not see hostility; instead found only friendliness and solidarity.
(d) He found that Koreans, Americans, and blacks were not fighting after all.
5. What does Gladis Sibrian's nom de guerre mean?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many young people start gathering in Paula Weinstein and her husband's house?
2. What statement does Gates give on the reason why he is delayed in getting to where the trouble is?
3. As shown in Gilmour's final findings, how many deaths involve the LAPD?
4. How should readers react to twilight, as recommended by Hami Bhabha?
5. What is a "deadeye"?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)