|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As shown in Gilmour's final findings, how many deaths involve the LAPD?
2. How should readers react to twilight, as recommended by Hami Bhabha?
(a) Reject the ideas of twilight.
(b) Should follow a structured system.
(c) Should ignore it completely.
(d) More interpretive and creative way.
3. Which statement best describes Mrs. Young-soon Han's feelings?
(a) Korean immigrants get equal treatment.
(b) Korean immigrants take advantage of African-American.
(c) Korean immigrants are victims of injustice.
(d) Korean immigrants should go home to Korea.
4. Why is Twilight Bey nicknamed "Twilight"?
(a) He stays out all night until the sun comes out.
(b) He does not go out during the daytime.
(c) He is an albino.
(d) He is afraid of the sunlight.
5. Which African-American character does Mrs. Young-soon Han respect?
(a) Eddie Murphy.
(b) Jesse Jackson.
(c) Martin Luther King.
(d) Arsenio Hall.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Young-soon Han realize after the riots?
2. What do the people tell Twilight Bey when they learn what he is doing in the streets?
3. How does Mrs. Young-coon Han describe America before the riots?
4. Whose story does Elaine Brown always tell young men who are drawn to the group by its guns?
5. According to Twilight Bey, what does "light" in the word "twilight" symbolize?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)