|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What gun does Owen Smet start people out with?
(a) A forty-five pistol.
(b) An AK-47.
(c) A thirty-eight.
(d) A nine millimeter.
2. What comparison does Peter Sellars make about the United States and his father?
(a) They were both cheap.
(b) They both loved guns.
(c) They both loved being over the top.
(d) They were both extravagant.
3. Which statement best describes Mrs. Young-soon Han's feelings?
(a) Korean immigrants should go home to Korea.
(b) Korean immigrants are victims of injustice.
(c) Korean immigrants get equal treatment.
(d) Korean immigrants take advantage of African-American.
4. What do people tell Gladis Sibrian while she is growing up?
(a) She cannot change anything in Panama.
(b) She needs to kill the President first.
(c) She will not be listened to because she is a woman.
(d) She can do anything she wants.
5. According to Elaine Young, how long do people stay at the Beverly Hills Hotel?
(a) Until three or four in the morning.
(b) They did not stay at the hotel at all.
(c) Until six in the evening.
(d) Until midnight.
Short Answer Questions
1. What example does Braun use to illustrate his point about justice?
2. What is Betye Saar's current occupation?
3. What book does Elaine Brown author?
4. How many SWAT teams are sent to arrest Lance Parker?
5. Which organization does Gladis Sibrian work for?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)