|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the Reverend Tom Choi a minister at?
(a) Palo Alto's Presbyterian Church.
(b) Anaheim's Presbyterian Church.
(c) Westwood Presbyterian Church.
(d) Polo Lounge Presbyterian Church.
2. According to Betye Saar, how do some people view magic?
(a) It is considered an entertainment.
(b) Magic is always well-accepted.
(c) Saar did not say anything about the sky that night.
(d) It is the work of Satan.
3. Which African-American character does Mrs. Young-soon Han hate?
(a) Martin Luther King.
(b) Arsenio Hall.
(c) Jesse Jackson.
(d) Eddie Murphy.
4. Why is Twilight Bey nicknamed "Twilight"?
(a) He stays out all night until the sun comes out.
(b) He does not go out during the daytime.
(c) He is afraid of the sunlight.
(d) He is an albino.
5. What organization does Maxine Waters chair?
(a) Rage Against White People Organization.
(b) Women's Liberation Society.
(c) Caucus Against Violence.
(d) Congressional Black Caucus.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long will it take to figure out what happens to the Black Panther Party, according to Elaine Brown?
2. What book does Elaine Brown author?
3. Whose story does Elaine Brown always tell young men who are drawn to the group by its guns?
4. What statement does Paul Parker make about the LAPD's efforts to find and arrest the people responsible for Reginald Denny's beating?
5. What is established right after the Watts riots?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)