|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Owen Smet's current occupation?
(a) A producer in Beverly Hills.
(b) A writer in New Jersey.
(c) An assistant director in the Times Mirror Company.
(d) He works for the Culver City Police Department.
2. How many young people start gathering in Paula Weinstein and her husband's house?
3. As shown in Gilmour's final findings, how many deaths involve the LAPD?
4. Do Koreans receive welfare or food stamps?
(a) When it's raining hard.
(b) Not all the time.
5. What does Mrs. Young-soon Han realize after the riots?
(a) Koreans immigrants were able to fully adapt to American Society.
(b) Korean immigrants have been left out of American Society.
(c) Americans love violence.
(d) Koreans love violence.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do people tell Gladis Sibrian while she is growing up?
2. How does Hami Bhabha describe the "twilight"?
3. What particular word does Paula Weinstein use in her press release that is objected to by the entertainment industry people?
4. In what particular division is there no riot-related death, as is discovered by Gilmour?
5. How long will it take to figure out what happens to the Black Panther Party, according to Elaine Brown?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)