|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are the female student's parents during the riots?
(a) On a golf tournament.
(b) Driving across country to California.
(c) On a retreat with their neighbors.
(d) In France.
2. Do Koreans receive welfare or food stamps?
(b) Not all the time.
(c) When it's raining hard.
3. How popular is Daryl Gates at the time of the riots?
(a) He was the most popular Republican in Los Angeles.
(b) He was as popular as Ronald Reagan.
(c) He was not so popular.
(d) He was not even known in the area.
4. What is Betye Saar's current occupation?
(a) Writer in Laurel Canyon.
(b) Manager in Laurel Canyon.
(c) Producer in Laurel Canyon.
(d) Artist in Laurel Canyon.
5. How does Hami Bhabha describe the "twilight"?
(a) A moment of serenity.
(b) An in-between moment of ambivalence.
(c) A moment of total zen.
(d) A moment of total chaos.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Twilight Bey, what does "light" in the word "twilight" symbolize?
2. What does Betye's companion think about the verdict?
3. What is a "deadeye"?
4. According to Elaine Brown, where should people base their commitment if they want real change in society?
5. Which statement best describes Twilight Bey's feelings?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)