|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Gladis Sibrian's nom de guerre?
2. What statement does Bill Bradley make about the Rodney King beating?
(a) It was a violation of human rights and should be totally penalized.
(b) It was so unusual that a law has to be passed addressing it.
(c) It has nothing to do with him.
(d) It was nothing new.
3. What do the people tell Twilight Bey when they learn what he is doing in the streets?
(a) He was smarter than many people twice his age.
(b) He is an idiot.
(c) He should consult the spirits.
(d) He is going about it the right way.
4. Who is Harland W. Braun defending in the Rodney King trial?
(a) Theodore Briseno.
(b) Reginald Denny.
(c) Chris Oh.
(d) Lance Parker.
5. What book does Elaine Brown author?
(a) A Taste of Acid.
(b) A Taste of Vinegar.
(c) A Taste of Sugar.
(d) A Taste of Power.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Otis Chandler feel towards improving things around him?
2. Do Koreans receive welfare or food stamps?
3. Which African-American character does Mrs. Young-soon Han respect?
4. What statement does Bill Bradley make about corporations and institutions?
5. What statement do the police give as a reason for Lance's arrest?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)