|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What statement do the police give as a reason for Lance's arrest?
(a) Lance was into child slavery.
(b) Lance was a pimp.
(c) Lance was a known gang member and a drug dealer.
(d) Lance was a thief.
2. Who does Maxine Waters call to complain about many things that are being neglected and need attention?
(a) The President, the governor, and other persons of authority.
(b) The local radio station.
(c) Oprah Winfrey and Angelina Jolie.
(d) Rodney King's aunt.
3. Why is Betye Saar surprised when they get to the restaurant?
(a) They saw crowds of people in the streets.
(b) There was Oprah Winfrey in the restaurant.
(c) There is nothing unusual observed by Betye Saar on that day.
(d) No one knew about the verdict yet.
4. What does Gladis Sibrian's nom de guerre mean?
5. How popular is Daryl Gates at the time of the riots?
(a) He was not so popular.
(b) He was the most popular Republican in Los Angeles.
(c) He was as popular as Ronald Reagan.
(d) He was not even known in the area.
Short Answer Questions
1. How should readers react to twilight, as recommended by Hami Bhabha?
2. What report does Maxine Waters refer to that discusses the ills of society, among others?
3. What does the Reverend Tom Choi find out after some time in his interaction with the people in the community?
4. What is Elaine Brown's former occupation?
5. What statement best describes Bill Bradley's stand on the laws of the land?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)