|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Betye Saar surprised when they get to the restaurant?
(a) There is nothing unusual observed by Betye Saar on that day.
(b) They saw crowds of people in the streets.
(c) There was Oprah Winfrey in the restaurant.
(d) No one knew about the verdict yet.
2. What does Mrs. Young-soon Han realize after the riots?
(a) Korean immigrants have been left out of American Society.
(b) Koreans immigrants were able to fully adapt to American Society.
(c) Americans love violence.
(d) Koreans love violence.
3. As shown in Gilmour's final findings, how many deaths involve the LAPD?
4. How does Gladis Sibrian describe the riots?
(c) Social explosion.
5. Which organization does Gladis Sibrian work for?
(a) Farabundo Marti National Liberation Front, USA.
(b) Lutheran National Liberation Front, Africa.
(c) Panamanian National Liberation Front, Panama.
(d) Jackson National Liberation Front, Hawaii.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Maxine Waters give her speech after Daryl Gates resigns from the LAPD?
2. What is the female student thinking of at the time of the riots?
3. What statement do the police give as a reason for Lance's arrest?
4. What example does Braun use to illustrate his point about justice?
5. How should readers react to twilight, as recommended by Hami Bhabha?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)