|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How should readers react to twilight, as recommended by Hami Bhabha?
(a) Reject the ideas of twilight.
(b) Should follow a structured system.
(c) More interpretive and creative way.
(d) Should ignore it completely.
2. What statement does Hami Bhabha make about twilight?
(a) We see the sharp outlines visible in daylight when we look at the disturbance in twilight.
(b) Twilight is an overrated, abused term.
(c) There is no such thing as twilight.
(d) Everyone should consider reading the twilight.
3. How are Gladis Sibrian and her friends described by other people?
(a) Ruthless and cunning.
(b) Aggressive and lazy.
(c) Afraid of their own shadows.
(d) Idealistic and romantic.
4. According to Betye Saar, how do some people view magic?
(a) Saar did not say anything about the sky that night.
(b) It is the work of Satan.
(c) It is considered an entertainment.
(d) Magic is always well-accepted.
5. Which organization does Gladis Sibrian work for?
(a) Farabundo Marti National Liberation Front, USA.
(b) Jackson National Liberation Front, Hawaii.
(c) Panamanian National Liberation Front, Panama.
(d) Lutheran National Liberation Front, Africa.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is with Betye Saar on the day the verdict is handed out?
2. What comparison does Peter Sellars make about the United States and his father?
3. What particular case is Bill Bradley upset about?
4. What does Braun think Pontius Pilate is doing?
5. What does Betye's companion think about the verdict?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)