|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much does the membership at the Beverly Hills Gun Club increase after the riots?
(a) Fifty percent.
(b) Thirty percent.
(c) Twenty percent.
(d) Forty percent.
2. What is Hami Bhabha's occupation?
(a) Movie producer.
(c) Writer, scholar, and literary critic.
3. What book does Elaine Brown author?
(a) A Taste of Sugar.
(b) A Taste of Vinegar.
(c) A Taste of Acid.
(d) A Taste of Power.
4. What does Betye's companion think about the verdict?
(a) He thought that an acquittal is a career suicide for the judge.
(b) He thought that an acquittal is a given.
(c) He thought that there will be trouble because of the acquittal.
(d) He thought that the verdict was unbelievable.
5. How does Betye Saar describe the look of the sky that night when the riots began?
(a) It hints of pleasant surprises to come.
(b) A limbo time.
(c) Like lightning but no rain.
(d) There is nothing unusual about the sky that night.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long will it take to figure out what happens to the Black Panther Party, according to Elaine Brown?
2. According to Elaine Brown, where should people base their commitment if they want real change in society?
3. What do the police officers tell Braun's son in an encounter?
4. What issues does Maxine Waters confront the President about?
5. What comparison does Peter Sellars make about the United States and his father?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)