|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What statement do the police give as a reason for Lance's arrest?
(a) Lance was a pimp.
(b) Lance was a thief.
(c) Lance was into child slavery.
(d) Lance was a known gang member and a drug dealer.
2. What is the female student thinking of at the time of the riots?
(a) She is scared that he might sell all his cars and leave town.
(b) She thinks that his father might have a driving accident.
(c) She is worried that he might not remember to turn off the lights in the car.
(d) She was worried that one of her father's car might be hit by a bottle.
3. What report does Maxine Waters refer to that discusses the ills of society, among others?
(a) Report Against Police Violence.
(b) Waters Commission Report.
(c) Gates Commission Report.
(d) Kerner Commission Report.
4. How does Gladis Sibrian describe the riots?
(a) Social explosion.
5. What is Gladis Sibrian's nom de guerre?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Paula Weinstein and her husband Mark call a press conference on the day the verdict comes down?
2. What is the young female student from the University of Southern California afraid of?
3. Which organization does Gladis Sibrian work for?
4. How does Hami Bhabha describe the "twilight"?
5. How does Twilight Bey describe himself?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)