|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As shown in Gilmour's final findings, how many deaths involve the LAPD?
2. Where does Owen Smet get his training to become a deadeye?
3. Where do Paula Weinstein and her husband Mark call a press conference on the day the verdict comes down?
(a) Nokia Theater.
(b) Kodak Theater.
(c) NBC Studios.
(d) Warner Brothers lot.
4. How does Betye Saar describe the look of the sky that night when the riots began?
(a) There is nothing unusual about the sky that night.
(b) It hints of pleasant surprises to come.
(c) Like lightning but no rain.
(d) A limbo time.
5. What is Owen Smet's current occupation?
(a) He works for the Culver City Police Department.
(b) A writer in New Jersey.
(c) An assistant director in the Times Mirror Company.
(d) A producer in Beverly Hills.
Short Answer Questions
1. What example does Braun use to illustrate his point about justice?
2. What does twilight force us to be aware of?
3. According to Elaine Brown, where should people base their commitment if they want real change in society?
4. How much does the membership at the Beverly Hills Gun Club increase after the riots?
5. How should readers react to twilight, as recommended by Hami Bhabha?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)