|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does she describe picking up a gun and going into the streets without a plan or any reason other than rage?
2. What does Betye's companion think about the verdict?
(a) He thought that an acquittal is a career suicide for the judge.
(b) He thought that there will be trouble because of the acquittal.
(c) He thought that an acquittal is a given.
(d) He thought that the verdict was unbelievable.
3. According to Elaine Young, how long do people stay at the Beverly Hills Hotel?
(a) They did not stay at the hotel at all.
(b) Until six in the evening.
(c) Until midnight.
(d) Until three or four in the morning.
4. What organization does Maxine Waters chair?
(a) Caucus Against Violence.
(b) Women's Liberation Society.
(c) Rage Against White People Organization.
(d) Congressional Black Caucus.
5. Where else does Elaine Young go to because she does not want to be alone?
(a) Beverly Center.
(b) Central Park.
(c) City Center.
(d) Polo Lounge.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Otis Chandler feel towards improving things around him?
2. What is a "deadeye"?
3. What does Braun think Pontius Pilate is doing?
4. How long will it take to figure out what happens to the Black Panther Party, according to Elaine Brown?
5. Which statement best describes Mrs. Young-soon Han's feelings?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)