|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which African-American character does Mrs. Young-soon Han respect?
(a) Eddie Murphy.
(b) Arsenio Hall.
(c) Martin Luther King.
(d) Jesse Jackson.
2. Where does Maxine Waters give her speech after Daryl Gates resigns from the LAPD?
(a) At the Beverly Hills Hotel.
(b) At the First African Methodist Episcopal Church.
(c) At the Beverly Center.
(d) At the Polo Lounge.
3. Why is Harland Braun reluctant to take the case of defending an accused in the Rodney King trial?
(a) He thinks he is incompetent.
(b) He didn't want to be involved in the case in any way.
(c) His client couldn't pay enough.
(d) He thought it was a racial beating.
4. What is Betye Saar's current occupation?
(a) Manager in Laurel Canyon.
(b) Artist in Laurel Canyon.
(c) Writer in Laurel Canyon.
(d) Producer in Laurel Canyon.
5. According to Peter Sellars, what is the one thing that his father cares about?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Twilight Bey, what does "light" in the word "twilight" symbolize?
2. Which statement best describes Twilight Bey's beliefs?
3. What statement does Peter Sellars give about the situation in the city?
4. What organization does Maxine Waters chair?
5. What kind of tax is Otis Chandler proposing to help raise the money for the community?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)