|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Gladis Sibrian describe the riots?
(a) Social explosion.
2. What statement does Peter Sellars give about the situation in the city?
(a) It was like being in a festival.
(b) It was like being incinerated.
(c) It was like bungee-jumping.
(d) It was like being in a merry-go-round.
3. What is Owen Smet's current occupation?
(a) A producer in Beverly Hills.
(b) An assistant director in the Times Mirror Company.
(c) He works for the Culver City Police Department.
(d) A writer in New Jersey.
4. Which statement best describes Twilight Bey's feelings?
(a) Like a child learning how to walk.
(b) Like walking in the dark.
(c) Like a child lost in a field of corn.
(d) Like he is stuck in limbo.
5. According to Betye Saar, how do some people view magic?
(a) It is the work of Satan.
(b) Saar did not say anything about the sky that night.
(c) It is considered an entertainment.
(d) Magic is always well-accepted.
Short Answer Questions
1. How should readers react to twilight, as recommended by Hami Bhabha?
2. Which statement best describes Twilight Bey's beliefs?
3. In what particular division is there no riot-related death, as is discovered by Gilmour?
4. What kind of tax is Otis Chandler proposing to help raise the money for the community?
5. Where do Paula Weinstein and her husband Mark call a press conference on the day the verdict comes down?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)