|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which African-American character does Mrs. Young-soon Han hate?
(a) Arsenio Hall.
(b) Jesse Jackson.
(c) Eddie Murphy.
(d) Martin Luther King.
2. What is a "deadeye"?
(a) A very good assistant in the field.
(b) A very good shooter.
(c) A very good range manager.
(d) A very good gun cleaner.
3. Why is Harland Braun reluctant to take the case of defending an accused in the Rodney King trial?
(a) He didn't want to be involved in the case in any way.
(b) He thinks he is incompetent.
(c) He thought it was a racial beating.
(d) His client couldn't pay enough.
4. What statement does Bill Bradley make about corporations and institutions?
(a) Corporations and institutions are doing their social obligations to the people.
(b) The moral power of corporations and institutions has to be brought to bear when colored people are treated unjustly.
(c) He does not make any statements about corporations and institutions.
(d) Corporations and institutions should donate more towards charitable causes.
5. Which statement best describes Twilight Bey's beliefs?
(a) Bad things happen in daytime.
(b) Everything that occurs in the daytime creates what happens at night.
(c) Bad things happen at night.
(d) There is no afterlife.
6. How many SWAT teams are sent to arrest Lance Parker?
7. What gun does Owen Smet start people out with?
(a) A nine millimeter.
(b) An AK-47.
(c) A forty-five pistol.
(d) A thirty-eight.
8. As shown in Gilmour's final findings, how many deaths involve the LAPD?
9. Where do Paula Weinstein and her husband Mark call a press conference on the day the verdict comes down?
(a) Kodak Theater.
(b) NBC Studios.
(c) Nokia Theater.
(d) Warner Brothers lot.
10. According to Peter Sellars, what is the one thing that his father cares about?
11. How much does the membership at the Beverly Hills Gun Club increase after the riots?
(a) Forty percent.
(b) Fifty percent.
(c) Twenty percent.
(d) Thirty percent.
12. Which statement best describes Mrs. Young-soon Han's feelings?
(a) Korean immigrants take advantage of African-American.
(b) Korean immigrants should go home to Korea.
(c) Korean immigrants get equal treatment.
(d) Korean immigrants are victims of injustice.
13. How does she describe picking up a gun and going into the streets without a plan or any reason other than rage?
14. Do Koreans receive welfare or food stamps?
(b) When it's raining hard.
(d) Not all the time.
15. What organization does Maxine Waters chair?
(a) Rage Against White People Organization.
(b) Women's Liberation Society.
(c) Congressional Black Caucus.
(d) Caucus Against Violence.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose story does Elaine Brown always tell young men who are drawn to the group by its guns?
2. What does twilight force us to be aware of?
3. Where does Maxine Waters give her speech after Daryl Gates resigns from the LAPD?
4. What is Otis Chandler's occupation?
5. Where else does Elaine Young go to because she does not want to be alone?
This section contains 550 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)