|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which African-American character does Mrs. Young-soon Han hate?
(a) Martin Luther King.
(b) Arsenio Hall.
(c) Eddie Murphy.
(d) Jesse Jackson.
2. What does Mrs. Young-soon Han realize after the riots?
(a) Korean immigrants have been left out of American Society.
(b) Koreans love violence.
(c) Americans love violence.
(d) Koreans immigrants were able to fully adapt to American Society.
3. What kind of tax is Otis Chandler proposing to help raise the money for the community?
(a) Cigarette tax.
(b) Parking tax.
(c) Sales or gasoline tax.
(d) Reading tax.
4. How much does the membership at the Beverly Hills Gun Club increase after the riots?
(a) Forty percent.
(b) Thirty percent.
(c) Fifty percent.
(d) Twenty percent.
5. What is Owen Smet's current occupation?
(a) He works for the Culver City Police Department.
(b) A writer in New Jersey.
(c) A producer in Beverly Hills.
(d) An assistant director in the Times Mirror Company.
6. How does Maxine Waters force her ideas onto lawmakers?
(a) By pushing into meetings where she was not invited.
(b) By writing numerous press releases.
(c) By going into interviews on all radio stations.
(d) By talking to them one by one in private.
7. Which statement best describes Twilight Bey's feelings?
(a) Like walking in the dark.
(b) Like he is stuck in limbo.
(c) Like a child lost in a field of corn.
(d) Like a child learning how to walk.
8. What particular case is Bill Bradley upset about?
(a) A friend from a big LA law firm was molested and the law firm did not complain.
(b) An intern punched a partner in the face and nothing was reported.
(c) A lawyer punched an intern and the intern just kept quiet.
(d) A law firm was sued by the LA police officers.
9. According to Twilight Bey, what does "light" in the word "twilight" symbolize?
(a) The cranes flying at dusk.
(b) The afterlife.
(c) Knowledge and wisdom in the Koran and Holy Bible.
(d) The shadow he makes at daytime.
10. Where does Owen Smet get his training to become a deadeye?
11. How does Otis Chandler feel towards improving things around him?
(a) Things are not hopeless nor can everything be improved by throwing money around.
(b) Things can only be improved by throwing money around.
(c) He does not make any statement about the issue.
(d) Things are hopeless now no matter how much money there is.
12. What issues does Maxine Waters confront the President about?
(a) Addiction and crime.
(b) Lack of housing programs.
(c) Insufficient educational budget.
(d) Unemployment, hopelessness, and despair.
13. What statement does Bill Bradley make about the Rodney King beating?
(a) It has nothing to do with him.
(b) It was nothing new.
(c) It was a violation of human rights and should be totally penalized.
(d) It was so unusual that a law has to be passed addressing it.
14. What does Braun think Pontius Pilate is doing?
(a) Love and hate for blacks.
(b) Politics and marriage.
(c) Trying to balance punishing an innocent man and keeping the public from uprising.
(d) Being a ruler and being a counselor to his people.
15. What is Elaine Brown's former occupation?
(a) Head of the Black Panther Party.
(b) Head of the Revenge Party.
(c) Head of the Panthera Party.
(d) Head of the Black People's Party.
Short Answer Questions
1. What statement best describes Bill Bradley's stand on the laws of the land?
2. What is Hami Bhabha's occupation?
3. What gun does Owen Smet start people out with?
4. What is Bill Bradley's position?
5. When Dean Gilmour is starting his investigation, how many deaths does he think there are?
This section contains 634 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)