Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What gun does Owen Smet start people out with?
(a) A forty-five pistol.
(b) An AK-47.
(c) A thirty-eight.
(d) A nine millimeter.
2. What comparison does Peter Sellars make about the United States and his father?
(a) They were both cheap.
(b) They both loved guns.
(c) They both loved being over the top.
(d) They were both extravagant.
3. Which statement best describes Mrs. Young-soon Han's feelings?
(a) Korean immigrants should go home to Korea.
(b) Korean immigrants are victims of injustice.
(c) Korean immigrants get equal treatment.
(d) Korean immigrants take advantage of African-American.
4. What do people tell Gladis Sibrian while she is growing up?
(a) She cannot change anything in Panama.
(b) She needs to kill the President first.
(c) She will not be listened to because she is a woman.
(d) She can do anything she wants.
5. According to Elaine Young, how long do people stay at the Beverly Hills Hotel?
(a) Until three or four in the morning.
(b) They did not stay at the hotel at all.
(c) Until six in the evening.
(d) Until midnight.
6. What example does Braun use to illustrate his point about justice?
(a) The duel between Albus Dumbledore and Severus Snape.
(b) The story of Pontius Pilate and the trial of Christ.
(c) Pinnochio's story.
(d) The Michael Jackson story.
7. What is Betye Saar's current occupation?
(a) Manager in Laurel Canyon.
(b) Writer in Laurel Canyon.
(c) Artist in Laurel Canyon.
(d) Producer in Laurel Canyon.
8. What book does Elaine Brown author?
(a) A Taste of Power.
(b) A Taste of Acid.
(c) A Taste of Sugar.
(d) A Taste of Vinegar.
9. How many SWAT teams are sent to arrest Lance Parker?
10. Which organization does Gladis Sibrian work for?
(a) Farabundo Marti National Liberation Front, USA.
(b) Panamanian National Liberation Front, Panama.
(c) Jackson National Liberation Front, Hawaii.
(d) Lutheran National Liberation Front, Africa.
11. How does Gladis Sibrian describe the riots?
(b) Social explosion.
12. What is Owen Smet's current occupation?
(a) An assistant director in the Times Mirror Company.
(b) He works for the Culver City Police Department.
(c) A producer in Beverly Hills.
(d) A writer in New Jersey.
13. What does Gladis Sibrian's nom de guerre mean?
14. Whose story does Elaine Brown always tell young men who are drawn to the group by its guns?
(a) Jonathan Jackson.
(b) Jonathan Laurie.
(c) Jonathan Clarke.
(d) Jonathan Marie.
15. As shown in Gilmour's final findings, how many deaths involve the LAPD?
Short Answer Questions
1. What particular case is Bill Bradley upset about?
2. How should readers react to twilight, as recommended by Hami Bhabha?
3. How many young people start gathering in Paula Weinstein and her husband's house?
4. What does Mrs. Young-soon Han realize after the riots?
5. What statement does Bill Bradley make about corporations and institutions?
This section contains 570 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)