|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Owen Smet's past occupation?
(a) Supplier for the Beverly Hills Gun Club.
(b) Writer for the Beverly Hills Gun Club.
(c) Range manager of the Beverly Hills Gun Club.
(d) President of the Beverly Hills Gun Club.
2. How does Otis Chandler feel towards improving things around him?
(a) Things are not hopeless nor can everything be improved by throwing money around.
(b) Things are hopeless now no matter how much money there is.
(c) He does not make any statement about the issue.
(d) Things can only be improved by throwing money around.
3. Who is with Betye Saar on the day the verdict is handed out?
(a) Her student Darby.
(b) Her brother Buster.
(c) Her sister Roo.
(d) Her friend Tony.
4. What particular word does Paula Weinstein use in her press release that is objected to by the entertainment industry people?
5. Why is Twilight Bey nicknamed "Twilight"?
(a) He is an albino.
(b) He is afraid of the sunlight.
(c) He does not go out during the daytime.
(d) He stays out all night until the sun comes out.
6. As shown in Gilmour's final findings, how many deaths involve the LAPD?
7. How popular is Daryl Gates at the time of the riots?
(a) He was not so popular.
(b) He was the most popular Republican in Los Angeles.
(c) He was as popular as Ronald Reagan.
(d) He was not even known in the area.
8. Where else does Elaine Young go to because she does not want to be alone?
(a) City Center.
(b) Central Park.
(c) Beverly Center.
(d) Polo Lounge.
9. Which organization does Gladis Sibrian work for?
(a) Lutheran National Liberation Front, Africa.
(b) Farabundo Marti National Liberation Front, USA.
(c) Jackson National Liberation Front, Hawaii.
(d) Panamanian National Liberation Front, Panama.
10. What issues does Maxine Waters confront the President about?
(a) Insufficient educational budget.
(b) Unemployment, hopelessness, and despair.
(c) Lack of housing programs.
(d) Addiction and crime.
11. What statement does Hami Bhabha make about twilight?
(a) Everyone should consider reading the twilight.
(b) Twilight is an overrated, abused term.
(c) There is no such thing as twilight.
(d) We see the sharp outlines visible in daylight when we look at the disturbance in twilight.
12. What do the police officers tell Braun's son in an encounter?
(a) They will put a screw through his chest if he did not shut up.
(b) They will find a way to hunt him down.
(c) They will kill his dad if he did not shut up.
(d) They will kill him if he did not shut up.
13. What does twilight force us to be aware of?
(a) How we project ourselves into a situation and how we are part of an event.
(b) That there are limited resources at any given time.
(c) That there is an agreement between cosmic and actual events.
(d) That we are all but human.
14. What complaint does Reverend Tom Choi hear about Koreans, Americans, and blacks?
(a) Korean-Americans did not patronize black businesses.
(b) Blacks did not patronize Korean-American businesses.
(c) Blacks did not allow Korean-Americans into their territories.
(d) Korean-Americans did not allow blacks into their territories.
15. Which African-American character does Mrs. Young-soon Han respect?
(a) Arsenio Hall.
(b) Martin Luther King.
(c) Jesse Jackson.
(d) Eddie Murphy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What statement does Otis Chandler make about wealthy American families?
2. How long will it take to figure out what happens to the Black Panther Party, according to Elaine Brown?
3. How does Betye Saar describe the look of the sky that night when the riots began?
4. What statement does Gates give on the reason why he is delayed in getting to where the trouble is?
5. What particular case is Bill Bradley upset about?
This section contains 738 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)